Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

HACK the best clan ever

Go down 
+5
NaTaly~
[SWES]gnmmarechal
The Godzilla King
red2958
zealot
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zealot

Male Join date : 2014-08-11
Star Points : 4005

HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys this is a story on how HACK has changed my life from day 1 all the way to now. So I hope you have time to read this. Lets get to it!

Day 1: I start off nearing Dark on one of his Youtube videos asking for a code and he invites me to join and, all excited, I say yes and sign up on mobile. That day was one of the best because that was when I met Super Warren and Dan to make a first impression.

Day 2: I come back on all excited to see who all has seen my post and turns out I have tons of posts. 

Day 4: I find out that Dark has said my 1 name I used on HACK. Which was starwarshacker378

Now is when I lost track of days. Now lets just move on to some other events. When I met Nat a really good friend on here. She was awesome. I will talk about all my friends later.

The first time I met Isaac, he seemed fine after he and I talked about how bad his dip sh*t dad was. I felt bad for him. And so I started to talk to him as much as I could and we came to be good friends over the phone. I just got to love him like a bro could. I talked to him like he was my bro.

By now I, as star wars hacker378, now posed as ah shadow to troll and see how many people I could get mad.
Well turns out I made the whole clan mad and when that battle came, I was outnumbered 13-1 rummest things on that day
And when I get back on to find Dark has ban my shadow account, I hit him up on cbox and told him it was me. He seem to surprised at me but said he was on to me :p And later I find a pm from Dark saying thanks for making the clan more active.  

Now is when I get my first Skype and manage to get Dark's. And my first Skype call lasted 1.30 minute lol.

Now by this time I was Vip and was the most excited I had ever been and spent the day looking for Vip codes in the Vip forums.

4 weeks later I did one of the most bad things I could have done I was complaining that Nat got admin before me. Now that I look at it, it was something I should have never bitched about. Next day I come on. For the last time I thought then Dark was on and given me a talking to and Dan said If I said sorry I could keep my mod. Turns out 4 weeks later I made admin and 3 weeks after admin I got owner on Xat boy. I was so happy

Now is when it starts going down hill, leading me to quit 4 months later. This is when I got into a big fight with Dark and Dan and everyone seemed to hate me for this and this is where Red lost all his respect for me and Darks as well idk as for Dan
Now at this point Red has been made leader and me and him hating each other as much as Dan and Acehole so lets fast forward.    
To that Xat riot me Paul Glenn and Red Kaiser and Isaac and I was soaking the face. And later Dan to come on it was settled and I quit that night to come to terms. That no one wanted me around so I quit for 11 months and rejoined. Hack which had become FGN. That's its for the story now lets talk about some key people that was my friend good friends and my brothers.

(Dark) You have been a great friend. You got me to make one of the best decisions I ever did, to join HACK clan. Without you I would have have never joined. Thanks.

(Red) Hey bro we have had our fights but they're all behind us bro. Thanks for being so awesome and a good friend. I hope to get your and darks respect and trust back.
------------
Good friends now
(Paul/Glenn Lawson) Thanks. You guys have been awesome. You may not ever see this but thanks, you made it fun here for me.

(Kaiser) You may not see this either but you have been awesome. You helped me a lot with Xat and tons of other sh*t. Thanks a lot. Too bad ya ban I miss ya bro.

(Nataly) Thanks for being an awesome friend Nataly. Thanks for letting me open up to ya on Xat the other day. I miss our fights on es. Wish we had the memories back.
---------
Now for the lasts my brothers
Isaac and Dan you 2 have been the most awesome. I thank you Dan. You have done so much for me. Beings friends is one thing, but you have done so much more. I consider you as a brother because you are on to me. I love ya bro. Thanks. Isaac, thanks for all the memories we share. Thanks as well Dan for all the time on es, the phone, and skype and just general. I would
much rather live with one of you two then my own family. I love you both that much and sorely do any thing in the world
For ya these words are 0.01% of how much I feel about both of ya. Hope ya fill the same way.

There ya have it my post of how awesome HACK has been

Last edited by The Godzilla King on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed tons of spelling/grammar mistakes. 11/30(Nat) Fixed more grammer 12/2(Godz) Fixed the Youtube Capitalization Error and also, you spelled Grammar wrong Nat. ;D)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26824

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:42 am

yes we did.
Back to top Go down
zealot

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:59 am

Don't we have a off topic rule?
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6943

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:34 pm

thedarkknight wrote:
Nataly. wrote:
'mis mataly' lol cute

oooh, another post and i'd be tempted to say you were using the forums lke a chatbox XP
Not even close :P
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:51 pm

zealot wrote:
Don't we have a off topic rule?
apparently we don't lol.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:56 pm

yeah, we have there, but dan says we don't.
Back to top Go down
zealot

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Well then many we should make one?
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212064

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:31 pm

NaTaly~ wrote:
thedarkknight wrote:
Nataly. wrote:
'mis mataly' lol cute

oooh, another post and i'd be tempted to say you were using the forums lke a chatbox XP
Not even close :P

Yeah you were :P

NaTaly~ wrote:
https://xfgn.forumotion.com/t2648-additional-rules-compulsory-to-read

It says 'try and stay on topic' owtte, not official rule that we should.

zealot wrote:
Well then many we should make one?

No.
Back to top Go down
zealot

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Lol dark but lets try to stay on topic on the fourms
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:55 pm

No such rule :P
Back to top Go down
zealot

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Ok bewear of nat shes making a no rule conspirecy
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 7:33 am

but it is true :P
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212064

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:53 pm

NaTaly~ wrote:
No such rule :P

Yeah, but its good forum practice to tyr.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:14 pm

I know I know, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HACK the best clan ever   HACK the best clan ever - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HACK the best clan ever
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3