Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Our Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Our Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Our Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Our Clan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Our Clan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Our Clan Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Our Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Our Clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Our Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Our Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Our Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Our Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Our Clan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Our Clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Our Clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Our Clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Our Clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Our Clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Our Clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Our Clan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Our Clan

Go down 
+4
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
psp3001hacker
QueenJessie
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18423

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:30 pm

we vote on alot of things, but something like "if a person is inactive for a week they get demoted for inactivity if they are a mod or admin" we will not vote on. as it affects the people who are voting.

do you know why our government in the USA is in shambles in debt? cuz the rich dont get taxed as hard as the middle class, why is this?? cuz all the politicians are rich, u think they are gonna vote to make themselves pay more? no...

that is an example of this rule below i had made and not let people voted on

i made a rule saying anyone who is an admin or mod if they are inactive for a week get demoted, if they post a forum saying they were gonna be inactive for a while, then it would be ok for them. also i determined if its a situation where they could not post that they were gonna be inactive, like internet going off for a while, or relative dying, or any situation in which we all agree that they shouldnt be demoted, that they would not be, all this combined is MORE then fair enough.

alot of the people the new rule affected were wanting 2 weeks. cuz 1 week affected them. more and they wanted to be able to have more time to be inactive before demotion.

nysha/kat made a post a week before i demoted her a while ago saying she wud be inactive for a bit. (which i made a rule saying if they warned us they wudnt get demoted)  it felt like she was inactive forever so i demoted her.
but when she came back and said she had made a forum warning us i checked and it was exactly 7 days before. so my mistake.

yes 1 week is a long time on the forums and is more then fair for someone with responsibility on this site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, i dont know why people are bitching about dictatorships. CLANS are led by a leader and clan members follow the leader.

if they dont like the leader they quit and follow a new one. or make their own.

ALL CLANS DO THIS. during the first year of this clan we had no voting. then i started voting on certain issues next thing i know everyone bitches at me when i do what we had been doing since the beginning of the clan, being a leader and making desisions.

THIS IS NOT A REPUBLIC. when we vote its cuz i think its best to vote, when i make desisions on rules its because im the god damn clan leader.

im sick of people who started all this bullshit about dictatorship once i started letting people vote on certain issues that wouldn't affect them directly. like when we had voting for the 3rd leader this time i had a vote,

last time i picked dark and red NO VOTING.

no one bitched about this shit until i started letting votes on certain issues.

this was not how we started out and it never was this way. if you do not think i am a good leader then by all means no one is forcing you to stay here. if you can not accept that this is not a democracy then we are going to continue to have more problems like this. all clans have a leader who they follow and not a senate.
Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

Female Join date : 2013-05-10
Star Points : 6147

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Ugh you know what you will never understand this. I'm sooo done arguing over this smh.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:16 pm

"understand this" lol i understand perfectly kat. we have become the most successful es/rs clan to ever come out of that game under my leadership

EVERY SINGLE CLAN, from that game is GONE, Dead.

GOD, ESP, UPH, UDH, KIWI, GN, AH, AGZ, LEGIT, and many many more that i have forgotten.

thru out our life we are way more active then those clans have ever been, and 2014. we are still alive and well.

all those clans had leaders kat, and all of them failed their clans when they each died.

obviously i am doing something right if we are the LAST and BEST clan that came out of that game.

now please do not assume to know you know how to run a clan of this size when you have ZERO experience with a clan of anything even close to our size thruout thr history of this clan.

i have been a leader for 2 years 4 months. i have tons of experience, i know what im doing, i know how to run this clan.

dont like how i run things, or think im a bad leader, you are free to leave, but when you join my site, my clan, you are willingly saying you will be under the leader.
Back to top Go down
psp3001hacker
psp3001hacker

Male Join date : 2014-01-19
Star Points : 4008

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:25 pm

Yesi agree, this clan has been active for so long because you're a good leader.  Our Clan 2084118353 
Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:31 pm

No dan, you don't see my point, now I'll say this clearly.. have you notice how many post we have around here? When I first joined almost 2 years ago I could log off for 10 mins come back and just about every topic I posted on had a reply. No matter what day it was school or no school,I don't want the site to die k? Most the people that are active are either mods,admins or VIPs we have like 5 ? Actual members.

Also dan I'm pretty damn offended by the fact that you said I have zero experience with running a clan. Maybe I don't oh well but it's still offensive.

Also when I joined this site I didn't agree I'd be under the control of a leader I assumed I'd be able to put my opinion out there with no problem but honestly at times when I do express my opinion i feel like it's a crime or that I said something wrong.

I don't think your a bad leader but I don't think your a perfect one but no one is perfect eh? & .. With all due respect I believe it's Our Clan not Your Clan because without us you would have no clan. Again I say that with respect.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:37 pm

mine as in ownership. also that is greatly exaggerated kat we were slightly more active then we are now. i have the stats on this site and the old one, and we are doing better then we have in the last 3 months.

December was our lowest point and we have been getting more active every month.

also if you checked the member list, within today and yesterday, 41. 41!!! members have logged into the site.

every time i log on i check how many ppl have logged in within the last 2 days. and it is ALWAYS above 30 members. always.

not all of them post every day but we have enough people to have always above 30 members log in within 2 days.

also this is not about activity, i specifically said that we were ALIVE, not in our prime, but well alive, we arnt dying either, rather getting more active according to the stats.

also im sorry if it offended you, but its a true fact, you are trying to give me advice on something i have years of experience on and you have none.
Back to top Go down
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 5038

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:17 am

Well said Dan. (:
Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:55 am

Alright that's all I have to say I think I've made my own point weather everyone understand or not I put my opinion out there.
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Male Join date : 2013-11-10
Star Points : 4386

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 am

I see kats point of view but dans is more. He knows what he doing kat. ik u upset of gozi leaving but he might come back, he wouldnt leave his friends
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212055

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 am

aww....dan is learning from me when it comes to politics, jk.

But its true.

There is only so much unqualified people should be able to vote for - because of the simple fact that they may not know the best solution.

When i left, pwn was becoming a place where literally everyone would tear one person apart for no real reason in particular - because of goz.
Back to top Go down
Badman76
Badman76

Male Join date : 2014-02-01
Star Points : 4038
Location : Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space...

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:03 pm

hmm, i think on minor things, voting is a good idea. But only certain people should get to vote. people who aren't afraid to get there point across and long time loyal members.
On major things only the 3 leaders should vote.
Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Lmfaooo dark X))
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488026

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:59 pm

while elite was still on, i felt depressed about the clan. he always criticized and had a negative aura about him. and it spread to others. ever since hes'e been banned everything has been alot better, the site has gotten alot more active, and im really happy about how we are doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Clan   Our Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Clan
Page 1 of 1