Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Concerned for Pwn

Go down 
+9
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX
QueenJessie
{FGN}BLACKOUT[PwN]
NaTaly~
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
The Godzilla King
red2958
[SWES]gnmmarechal
JayJayking
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJayking
Active
Active
JayJayking

Male Join date : 2013-06-29
Star Points : 4060

Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all Pwn members, for those who do not know me I would be considered a very old Hack member . I've basically seen and done it all during the time of me being here, from the wars with ESP, to when Hack was simply all about SWES, I was a gamesave maker, coder, and potential Leader, my attitude back then was just the funniest shit ever, I was known for alot of shit and mostly went by the name "DarthEvil3000" Now the reason why I have created this topic is to address a certain problem concerning Dan and Pwns future and where it's headed. First off... Dan you my n****, and I'm going to need you to read my entire message before jumping to any conclusions. Once you have read everything and understand it, then you can make your judgement call. I'm going to address a certain situation that occured in which resulted in Anubis being banned from the forum. Today actually, I came to the forum logged in and saw Pwns new banner, my first thought was "Wow! Hack has really evolved and is growing so much!" But then I saw a message from Anubis with the title, " A final word from Anubis" My first initial thought was oh I guess Anubis is retiring or something. But when I read it and turned out to be far more of a story. Now listen to my perception of the event from the information that I have gathered in just today. Dan... You say you banned Anubis because You gave him a choice. A choice to either be with PWN or to be with AGZ. DAN, as a leader you should NOT force a decision upon someone like that, lets say If i was the leader of a popular clan and this exact same situation happened where one of my members created an account on a rival site, instead of always banning people for there doings the easiest solution is just to talk it out... It's never good to just act off of power, or dictator like controlling, that will give you bad judgement calls to problems that can have an easy solution. Lets read Anubis letter one more time. Hello everyone. It's me Anubis. This is going to be my last message, as the clan leader has banned me for being in another clan, essentially for trying to be friends with both sides. I have always done my job and minded my own. I wish I wasn't treated so unfairly, but whatever. I tried, and tried. And Dan wouldn't keep his personal problems out of my life. So, this is why you are all seeing this message now. Dan is unfair, and basically a dictator. I hope everyone learns a lesson from this, just to leave this clan. - Anubis out

Anubis mentions he wanted to be friends with both sides, you can't tell someone to either be with THIS CLAN OR THAT. What if they don't want beef with anyone? You can't just force that decision upon someone. Dan as you know I was part of many clans before I officially joined Hack. I just had got my psp loved star wars battlefront II and saw they had a new one called "Elite Squadron" for PSP. I was thrilled, beat the entire campaign in one day was a natural. Then I discovered multiplayer, the name I chose was DarthEvil3000, I played and played customized my character and was legit for a long time. Then one day I saw some really weird ass shit that made me want to throw my psp. I was in a multiplayer match and all of a sudden I was getting force pushed, over and over and over again. I was like wtf how is this happening. Then I actually saw the person, it was a droid with a turret head. HE used the force lightning shit and killed my team, at first I didn't know anything about Hacking or that kind of stuff but after that day I started seeing hella Hackers constantly and the game was impossible to play, that was the day when to me, SWES went dead. But I loved the game to much to quit so I started looking for answers, on how to hack. I eventually found the Hack clan, that is when I joined it for the very first time. I had already looked up a youtube tutorial on how to hack my psp but found the clan only just looking for codes. That's all it was about, who had the best codes! I went from clan to clan from Hack , SKD, UAO,  I was friends with all these clans they all knew me. Then I discovered Hack for a 2nd time and decided to stay because those were the people I felt most comfortable with. What I am trying to say is; Instead of saying " Decide who you want to be with" Say "Who do you feel most comfortable with, and whatever choice he makes... That is HIS choice and that doesn't mean just go and ban, Dan your clan is becoming huge! Someone wanted to fucking buy it bro! You have to become wise, take this information and apply it, think with your MIND not your EGO.

Last edited by Darth_Mf_£vil3000 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to Edit stuff.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26804

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:17 pm

ikr, Anubis deserved what he got.
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Male Join date : 2013-11-10
Star Points : 4375

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Well y'all the staff so y'all do y'all business
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13252

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:19 pm

[PwN]Xx~UltimateHero~xX wrote:
Will u got a point but there should have  been a poll

We don't need a poll every single time we ban someone. You always disagree with banning.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18412

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Dan if Anibus was trying to be friends with a different clean he did nothing wrong. He might have been trying too help ace and u get along. Jay u might be right

this is what im talking about, ignorant people. who post ignorant things without reading into both sides of the story
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Male Join date : 2013-11-10
Star Points : 4375

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:30 pm

I am saying my opinion Dan
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:38 pm

But you don't seem to understand. He was banned because of what he did. He was saying dan was a pedophile, and insulting Kat. How would that help Dan getting along with Ace?
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18412

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:46 pm

thats the problem, your reading one side of the story and not even reading my posts on what happened. and then posting an ignorant ass post
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Precisely. Have you read what Anubis posted?
Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

Female Join date : 2013-05-10
Star Points : 6136

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Glenn xD you always make me laugh so hard at how stupid you act. Seriously my sister (and she's 5 d; ) acta smarter then you -_- shame on you mister. & your saying you opinion your being dumb asf ,and tbh ;D and I know you will disagree but I've see you say "I'm saying my opinion" like 3 + times already when your disagreeing and tbh I believe you stole my phrase cause every time I'm expressing myself I always say at one point in there "I'm just saying my opinion on the subject" xD but alright Glenn remember your smart and know everything about the clan cause you have been here for 3 years (;
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6923

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Smh what a shame ;p
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13252

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Should you state your opinion when you tell us we can't? I'm pretty sure you told us to shut up and stop saying our opinion.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:24 am

yeah he did that before.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Lol like that's new
Back to top Go down
JayJayking
Active
Active
JayJayking

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:49 am

Dan this is what i'm talking about you can't just call someone ignorant that is stating there opinion? I read both topics and that was my conclusion that I made from all the information that I gathered. Talk with people not AT them. And yeah you could of atleast temp banned him, but aye this topic didn't get through to you your still talking at people and getting angry calling your members ignorant. I think you need to reread it again and try to understand it better bro. I'm not even taking sides I'm just telling you how the future will be if you keep acting like this and making decisions like that, believe me, when I created my first clan for Battlefront II I had 3 main leaders. It was me, Assassin, and Red_shadow. Then I had a special dedicated member named Luke. Luke was my friend and he wanted to be a leader of my clan also. I told him if he could beat Assassin in a one on one match following all the rules then he could. They battled it out but Luke broke one of the rules. I took the rules that I made for Battlefront II REALLY Seriously because to really have fun playing the game and to enjoy it, you HAD to follow the clan Battlefront II rules. So once I logged on the forum and saw the topic talking about where Luke had broke a rule, I told him that he had to face certain consequences, he got mad saying wait you didnt even hear my side of the story! I told him sorry rules are rules. He instantly got angry and left the clan, turns out Assassin was just angry that he had won the match and tried to lie and say that he cheated. Once I found this out I tried to find Luke, turns out he had created a rival clan with his own members and wanted to go to war. I tried to reason with him saying that I actually know the truth now! He didnt care he hated me. My point is not everything is as it seems. And FGM probably needs another leader just to balance it all out. Dan yes I am asking to be leader. If you make me Co-Leader I will promise to be active everyday just like how you have been asking me. Just think about it, i've been part of this clan basically 2 months after it was created. Was Admin once during my time here. You don't have to, I just think it would balance FGM out having a 2 say opinion about certain matters. And you already know you can trust me 100% AS I was also once your spy during the ESP wars.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:14 am

We FGM? You mean FGN right? We already have 3 leaders. More than that is too much.
Back to top Go down
JayJayking
Active
Active
JayJayking

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:40 am

I meant FGN lol. And I wasn't asking you I was asking Dan as he is the MAIN LEADER. Damn.
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6294

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Darth_Mf_£vil3000 wrote:
Dan this is what i'm talking about you can't just call someone ignorant that is stating there opinion? I read both topics and that was my conclusion that I made from all the information that I gathered. Talk with people not AT them. And yeah you could of atleast temp banned him, but aye this topic didn't get through to you your still talking at people and getting angry calling your members ignorant. I think you need to reread it again and try to understand it better bro. I'm not even taking sides I'm just telling you how the future will be if you keep acting like this and making decisions like that, believe me, when I created my first clan for Battlefront II I had 3 main leaders. It was me, Assassin, and Red_shadow. Then I had a special dedicated member named Luke. Luke was my friend and he wanted to be a leader of my clan also. I told him if he could beat Assassin in a one on one match following all the rules then he could. They battled it out but Luke broke one of the rules. I took the rules that I made for Battlefront II REALLY Seriously because to really have fun playing the game and to enjoy it, you HAD to follow the clan Battlefront II rules. So once I logged on the forum and saw the topic talking about where Luke had broke a rule, I told him that he had to face certain consequences, he got mad saying wait you didnt even hear my side of the story! I told him sorry rules are rules. He instantly got angry and left the clan, turns out Assassin was just angry that he had won the match and tried to lie and say that he cheated. Once I found this out I tried to find Luke, turns out he had created a rival clan with his own members and wanted to go to war. I tried to reason with him saying that I actually know the truth now! He didnt care he hated me. My point is not everything is as it seems. And FGM probably needs another leader just to balance it all out. Dan yes I am asking to be leader. If you make me Co-Leader I will promise to be active everyday just like how you have been asking me. Just think about it, i've been part of this clan basically 2 months after it was created. Was Admin once during my time here. You don't have to, I just think it would balance FGM out having a 2 say opinion about certain matters. And you already know you can trust me 100% AS I was also once your spy during the ESP wars.

It's been a while since I read full focused through the topics, I'm glad that you're concerned about the future of the clan. Nobody is perfect, neither am I or Dan, we both have our good and bad parts. Not to forget Dark is here too (maybe not really now but he is still here lol).

What I wanted to say is things are actually balanced, at last. Even though I wasn't here at the very beginning, I'm back. And you do have a point on certain things, but not everyone agrees with the same.

The reason Dan replied this way was because it actually looked like you chose the side of Anubis until I read your post twice. Anyway I hope we all understand now..
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:46 pm

You do not understand at all Darth evil. Stop being full of yourself & looking at one point of view and assuming that the other is completely wrong without fully understanding. You obviously don't understand anything Dan is saying. You're basically saying it is okay to insult other people behind their back and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You're getting really annoying with this...Idk what you are trying to accomplish here.

Plus, 3 leaders are enough around here, we don't need anymore.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488015

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Darth_Mf_£vil3000 wrote:

I call someone ignorant when someone like Ultimate hero reads 1 side of the story and posts an ignorant biased reply based on 1 side of the story without even reading WHY i banned him, and then saying to unban someone who EVERY OTHER SINGLE member of this site agrees should be banned forever.

i hope you read my topic about WHY i banned him, and all the lies, backstabbing and shit talk he did for weeks behind our backs.

your original post was based on anubis's single message.

and your posts about me "banning someone who is on both sites"

was not true as that is not what happened.

almost every detail anubis said was a lie. he is a proven liar. and everyone knows it.

please reread and fully understand my "anubis banned" topic as i read and reread your topic multiple times.

also i understand you are a qualified leader, but if i was to promote someone, it would be someone who has already been ACTIVELY supporting and interacting with the clan.

every single post helps support this clan and keeps it active.

you have been Inactive for a while and even tho you used to be a active member waaay back

i cant have someone who just started posting again be in a leadership position.

they wouldn't know exactly what has changed and haven't adapted or met and became friends with everyone. or even know everyone. and all the new changes and policies
if i were to promote someone, it would be someone who has been thru all that and knows how to handle the current state of the site. as we are evolving all the time.

if you are active from now till the future you have a high chance of working your way up to a high rank.

anyways. i hope you understand man and no hard feelings bro
Back to top Go down
Spectra
Spectra

Male Join date : 2014-03-09
Star Points : 3755

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:44 pm

JayJayking a.k.a DarthMf£vil3000 u seem a reasonable guy, but compared to me our ideals are just diffrent.
U can't blame Dan for banning anubis or blame anyone else by that, but u can blame me. If u want to quarrel with me, fine by me. Anywho, telling Dan that he made a bad choice by that, neither can i say it was a good idea but unfortunately Anubis said some bad things about some people. Furthermore forcing to decide was indeed wrong and  i agree with that, but maybe Dan just wanted that Anubis would stay on the community, but instead of choosing he decided to go with active. But the truth why Anubis got banned is here ""The truth" read it carefully and then u will understand why he got banned. And about that feud i'd say indeed  it's getting old but come to your senses! Ace posted his real life personal information to the public, now think for a moment if that would have been you, what would have u done? Would u say it's okay with me or go to the police?
By the way Dan was wise, he was thinking with his mind and not with his ego. He protected his fellow members from Anubis he had enough proof already to ban anubis. Anubis was insulting his former members and was talking behind others backs. If im correct the rules say respect others, but unfortunately it was the opposite of it and therefore it's impossible for me to save him now.
Now im curious about  your clan. Did u have any sort of a website for your clan or u just made that up and tryed to get sympathy with that.
Now i heard u wanted to become a leader, thats not going to happend because u haven't been active for quite sometime if u would have been active from the start, then i would have belived u seeing as a leader. But unfortunately u need to know the rules! The leaders, and admins stated
that if u are inactive for quite some time and don't check up here then u will be demoted at the higher position. After that someone will claim your position. Now like i said if u need to quarrel with me go ahead. ~~~Spectra
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488015

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:50 pm

i also don't appreciate when someone comes on and stirs up a lot of stuff then goes inactive.
if you really cared about the clan you would be at least semi active. :/
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Yeah, ikr..oh well :l
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:04 am

Well, so he's gone?
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:08 am

He came on to change his prof pic xD
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:47 am

LOL nat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerned for Pwn
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online :: General Forums :: News-
Jump to: