Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Concerned for Pwn

Go down 
+9
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX
QueenJessie
{FGN}BLACKOUT[PwN]
NaTaly~
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
The Godzilla King
red2958
[SWES]gnmmarechal
JayJayking
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJayking
Active
Active
JayJayking

Male Join date : 2013-06-29
Star Points : 4060

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi all Pwn members, for those who do not know me I would be considered a very old Hack member . I've basically seen and done it all during the time of me being here, from the wars with ESP, to when Hack was simply all about SWES, I was a gamesave maker, coder, and potential Leader, my attitude back then was just the funniest shit ever, I was known for alot of shit and mostly went by the name "DarthEvil3000" Now the reason why I have created this topic is to address a certain problem concerning Dan and Pwns future and where it's headed. First off... Dan you my n****, and I'm going to need you to read my entire message before jumping to any conclusions. Once you have read everything and understand it, then you can make your judgement call. I'm going to address a certain situation that occured in which resulted in Anubis being banned from the forum. Today actually, I came to the forum logged in and saw Pwns new banner, my first thought was "Wow! Hack has really evolved and is growing so much!" But then I saw a message from Anubis with the title, " A final word from Anubis" My first initial thought was oh I guess Anubis is retiring or something. But when I read it and turned out to be far more of a story. Now listen to my perception of the event from the information that I have gathered in just today. Dan... You say you banned Anubis because You gave him a choice. A choice to either be with PWN or to be with AGZ. DAN, as a leader you should NOT force a decision upon someone like that, lets say If i was the leader of a popular clan and this exact same situation happened where one of my members created an account on a rival site, instead of always banning people for there doings the easiest solution is just to talk it out... It's never good to just act off of power, or dictator like controlling, that will give you bad judgement calls to problems that can have an easy solution. Lets read Anubis letter one more time. Hello everyone. It's me Anubis. This is going to be my last message, as the clan leader has banned me for being in another clan, essentially for trying to be friends with both sides. I have always done my job and minded my own. I wish I wasn't treated so unfairly, but whatever. I tried, and tried. And Dan wouldn't keep his personal problems out of my life. So, this is why you are all seeing this message now. Dan is unfair, and basically a dictator. I hope everyone learns a lesson from this, just to leave this clan. - Anubis out

Anubis mentions he wanted to be friends with both sides, you can't tell someone to either be with THIS CLAN OR THAT. What if they don't want beef with anyone? You can't just force that decision upon someone. Dan as you know I was part of many clans before I officially joined Hack. I just had got my psp loved star wars battlefront II and saw they had a new one called "Elite Squadron" for PSP. I was thrilled, beat the entire campaign in one day was a natural. Then I discovered multiplayer, the name I chose was DarthEvil3000, I played and played customized my character and was legit for a long time. Then one day I saw some really weird ass shit that made me want to throw my psp. I was in a multiplayer match and all of a sudden I was getting force pushed, over and over and over again. I was like wtf how is this happening. Then I actually saw the person, it was a droid with a turret head. HE used the force lightning shit and killed my team, at first I didn't know anything about Hacking or that kind of stuff but after that day I started seeing hella Hackers constantly and the game was impossible to play, that was the day when to me, SWES went dead. But I loved the game to much to quit so I started looking for answers, on how to hack. I eventually found the Hack clan, that is when I joined it for the very first time. I had already looked up a youtube tutorial on how to hack my psp but found the clan only just looking for codes. That's all it was about, who had the best codes! I went from clan to clan from Hack , SKD, UAO,  I was friends with all these clans they all knew me. Then I discovered Hack for a 2nd time and decided to stay because those were the people I felt most comfortable with. What I am trying to say is; Instead of saying " Decide who you want to be with" Say "Who do you feel most comfortable with, and whatever choice he makes... That is HIS choice and that doesn't mean just go and ban, Dan your clan is becoming huge! Someone wanted to fucking buy it bro! You have to become wise, take this information and apply it, think with your MIND not your EGO.

Last edited by Darth_Mf_£vil3000 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to Edit stuff.)
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26804

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:44 pm

we're not even a clan anymore. Call us FutureGaming Network. We're a community now.
Back to top Go down
JayJayking
Active
Active
JayJayking

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:46 pm

Lol I guess he isn't getting the point.

Last edited by Darth_Mf_£vil3000 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21531

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:49 pm

He has a point.

Dandino, I wish you and Ace could talk things through. This fight is getting really old..

Before you say I get in fights all the time, my fights don't ever last this long... No offense..
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Are you talking to me? I did understand what you wrote. Also, if this was a message for DAN, why is it public? if you want to talk to Dan, pm him.
Back to top Go down
JayJayking
Active
Active
JayJayking

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:52 pm

You must of not gotten the point if your still asking me questions like that [Pwn]gnmmmarechal. As you can see the title says "Concerned for pwn" which means this message is not only to Dan but to all of you, and I like to discuss matters like this publicly to hear the opinions of others on this matter.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:54 pm

... "You have to become wise, take this information and apply it, think with your MIND not your EGO." You are talking to Dan. lol. Also, you could have said the same in only a few words. Almost everyone knows why Anubis was banned, also every member got anubis' message.
Back to top Go down
JayJayking
Active
Active
JayJayking

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:05 pm

I know that every knows why Anubis is banned what I am saying here is was it right doe? And what do you mean by "You are talking to Dan" like he a god? And why would I have said the same in only a few words if what I'm saying is more then just focused on Anubis? Come on man I know your smarter then that just re-read what I said Cuz I still don't think you understand clearly.

Last edited by Darth_Mf_£vil3000 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:48 pm

Darth_Mf_£vil3000 wrote:
And what do you mean by You are talking to Dan like he's a god
?
Back to top Go down
JayJayking
Active
Active
JayJayking

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:55 pm

You're irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13252

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:59 pm

red2958 wrote:
Dandino, I wish you and Ace could talk things through. This fight is getting really old..

I kind of agree, it does get old after almost a year of fighting/
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18412

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:49 pm

i read your whole post jay.
you didnt even hear my side of the story, anubis is a liar.

you didnt read my topic about why i banned him, anubis is a total traitor, and that whole message is a lie. every. single. part of it.

please read this topic https://xfgn.forumotion.com/t2317-anubis-banned?highlight=anubis

ALL of it. even the screenies.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6923

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm

Smh wow just wow.
Back to top Go down
{FGN}BLACKOUT[PwN]
{FGN}BLACKOUT[PwN]

Male Join date : 2013-06-19
Star Points : 4106

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:58 pm

He has a point Dan. I'm not trying to hate or tell you what to do or anything, but remember this (or don't): talk WITH people, not AT them.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:39 pm

{FGN}BLACKOUT[PwN] wrote:
He has a point Dan. I'm not trying to hate or tell you what to do or anything, but remember this (or don't): talk WITH people, not AT them.

Did no one fucking read this topic!?!!?

https://xfgn.forumotion.com/t2317-anubis-banned?highlight=anubis

fucking read all the replies people and stop basing your opinions on ONE side of the story

Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

Female Join date : 2013-05-10
Star Points : 6136

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:46 pm

XD idk why but I found this just too funny... sorry. Ehh I kinda don't agree with this at all. Ehh I'm usually agreeing (no offence) with the opposite of what dan wants (not on purpose tho) but this I take Dans side full on. Anubis didn't get ban just because he was on Active he got ban because he lied more then once. He always started talking shit on the site about people on the site. So no anubis wasn't ban for no reason
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Male Join date : 2013-11-10
Star Points : 4375

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Dan if Anibus was trying to be friends with a different clean he did nothing wrong. He might have been trying too help ace and u get along. Jay u might be right
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Are you stupid???
Did you not read the damn topic of why he got banned?? Its what he did that got him banned. You don't go on other sites & start talking bull about someone else and think you can get away with it.
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Maybe he was piss off. Nat i know u r going to get piss at me but Dan maybe over reacted. Anubis should at least been temp ban
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:53 pm

So should I go on another site and start s** talking about you? How would you feel then? Especially when he was talking crap about Nysha-nobody talks crap about meh best buddy ;c
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Will u got a point but there should have been a poll
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Hero, I say it again! It's not "Anibus", its "Anubis"
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Sorry Mario
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:07 pm

A poll? Everyone would of voted yes or the majority who has common sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concerned for Pwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned for Pwn   Concerned for Pwn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerned for Pwn
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online :: General Forums :: News-
Jump to: