Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

My idea for people to get mc accounts

Go down 
+2
[SWES]gnmmarechal
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Male Join date : 2013-11-10
Star Points : 4376

My idea for people to get mc accounts Empty
PostSubject: My idea for people to get mc accounts   My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:54 am

I told dan this and he said it was a good idea but people dont got paypal accounts. Here t the clan should do. We should donate a dollar a month or so to get people real accounts that like mc and want to play on legit servers with awesome things in those servers and we can get recuits throught this as well for the clan and become bigger and get the people we get to join the clan throught mc we can get them involve in BF2, DayZ, Or anygame we r involve with so if u think if this is a great idea or not post at the bottom My idea for people to get mc accounts 42031594 
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26805

PostSubject: Re: My idea for people to get mc accounts   My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:06 am

ha. u know something? I only got 0.5$ on my Paypal acc, and ill donate it to dan for the banpool :P I just need to know his Paypal address.
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6295

PostSubject: Re: My idea for people to get mc accounts   My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:10 am

I like this idea somehow about trying to get new recruits but however this is again an idea in long terms that will tale a while and I just don't think all of this will happens since, as you mentioned, not many people on here have a Paypal account and neither do I.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488016

PostSubject: Re: My idea for people to get mc accounts   My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:35 pm

thats ok mario dont worry about it :P i have enough to buy it its just xat is being a bitch with the payments not being accepted
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26805

PostSubject: Re: My idea for people to get mc accounts   My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Ok then Dan :)
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13253

PostSubject: Re: My idea for people to get mc accounts   My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:47 pm

[HACK]XxUltimateHeroxX wrote:
I told dan this and he said it was a good idea but people dont got paypal accounts. Here t the clan should do. We should donate a dollar a month or so to get people real accounts that like mc and want to play on legit servers with awesome things in those servers and we can get recuits throught this as well for the clan and become bigger and get the people we get to join the clan throught mc we can get them involve in BF2, DayZ, Or anygame we r involve with so if u think if this is a great idea or not post at the bottom My idea for people to get mc accounts 42031594 

It's an okay idea, but I'm not donating a single cent.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18413

PostSubject: Re: My idea for people to get mc accounts   My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:20 pm

what aww i want all ur money lmfao jk

i dont think we are at the point were donating is a good idea yet, we wud need to be alot bigger and have more needs financially
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Male Join date : 2013-11-10
Star Points : 4376

PostSubject: Re: My idea for people to get mc accounts   My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:42 am

Well it a ok idea

A lot of people=MC
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18413

PostSubject: Re: My idea for people to get mc accounts   My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:44 am

please no double posting, i will edit your 2 posts into 1 post, but this is a warning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea for people to get mc accounts   My idea for people to get mc accounts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My idea for people to get mc accounts
Page 1 of 1