Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Forum Updates

Go down 
+9
Anubis
QueenJessie
User_187
RunnerS3VEN
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
[SWES]Paradox
Badman76
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Gozitan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gozitan
Gozitan

Male Join date : 2012-05-12
Star Points : 8185

Forum Updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Most of you have already noticed that there have been some changes around the forums.

The most noticeable (i think), is the fact that there is a Veteran rank. Its a Prestige rank (or Reputation rank if you will.) that old clan members get, and when i mean old i mean either from the very beginning, like Dan, red, general and dark or a little bit later like chris, jyn and I.

Other changes include deranks and promotions, Some deranks were NOT my call,
Example: Nyshas derank was not my call nor my suggestion. (Runner: Yet some ranks can still change)

Although Calebs was. Tehe.

I suggested that Anubis and Rokku should get VIP, as we need more mature people in and active in the VIP section. I also suggested Tenza but dan said he would think about it.

From now on, Mods and Admins are NOT "Prestige" ranks, they are ranks that are Earned, You have to work, do your job properly, and Do NOT power abuse or "Fuck about".

We have only two admins and currently 1 "not-so-super-active" mod, so currently mod positions are open (2 max). The admin positions are closed for now.
Admins and Mods will be able to ban now, so far i havn't found a setting where i can remove banning abilities for mods, so mods may ban BUT! They have to consult either an Owner/Leader or an Admin (Best you go to the leader tho). Banning someone for whatever reason is your responsible action. DO NOT FORGET EVIDENCE!!

Another thing that i was hoping to change was the Gallery, it is there for no absolute reason. So i have an idea of putting pics of [HACK], you know back in the day. If you have any screenies during the "[HACK] Period", PM me or any other leader.

Il post more later. Site will be updated 24/7.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
User_187
Forever Banned
Forever Banned
User_187

Star Points : -6452

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 am

RunnerS3VEN wrote:
Okay first of all it was mentioned who demoted Nysha, secondly it was not even his choice and thirdly I also mentioned that changes can always be made you would you please don't freak out that much? Thank you. And welcome back.

I would be pissed off too.

If I just received admin position then post that I'm gonna be busy for a week and come back demoted.

She did what she was suppose to so she DIDN'T get demoted and still got demoted. Oh well, it's fixed now. But it still wasn't fair hence the freaking out.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26827

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:46 am

she's right
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6317

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:01 am

User_187 wrote:
RunnerS3VEN wrote:
Okay first of all it was mentioned who demoted Nysha, secondly it was not even his choice and thirdly I also mentioned that changes can always be made you would you please don't freak out that much? Thank you. And welcome back.

If I just received admin position then post that I'm gonna be busy for a week and come back demoted.

She did what she was suppose to so she DIDN'T get demoted and still got demoted. Oh well, it's fixed now. But it still wasn't fair hence the freaking out.
sure yes she's right but she didn't have to express it like that, there was atleast a topic that mentioned some things were temporary changed
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 am

RunnerS3VEN wrote:
User_187 wrote:
RunnerS3VEN wrote:

sure yes she's right but she didn't have to express it like that, there was atleast a topic that mentioned some things were temporary changed

^ Indeed.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488038

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:44 am

geeze nysha chill, we had a new rule that if you were inactive you get deranked automatically, and we thought that you were inactive for over 2 weeks since your post, but i checked the dates of your post and its a week so were good. chill
Back to top Go down
Badman76
Badman76

Male Join date : 2014-02-01
Star Points : 4050
Location : Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space...

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Glad its sorted out
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

Male Join date : 2013-06-30
Star Points : 9020

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:01 pm

yep im glad to
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:39 am

Updates:

Two new moderators:

Red and Rokkuman, voted by the clan/people.

Possible mods in the future: Badman and Anubis (still).

We currently have two mods and and a Head Mod, there is no specific rank for it yet, but the current Head mod is Jyn.

**NOTE** If Head mod is "unactive", he will be derank and a new head mod will voted + possibly making another mod spot.

Mods and Admins wont be able to ban YET, Until we get everything sorted out.

If you have any complaints/questions or requests, then ask away.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21554

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:49 am

What?? If your inactive for a few weeks you get demoted? That is bs. Raise it to a month and that would be considered fair. People have lives outside this clan you know.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:35 am

Well, it could be that if you are inactive without a good reason you were demoted. And ppl should warn first. IDK, just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:24 pm

red2958 wrote:
What?? If your inactive for a few weeks you get demoted? That is bs. Raise it to a month and that would be considered fair. People have lives outside this clan you know.

Go rage at dan, he made the rules.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:57 pm

if you are going to be inactive for a week or longer you need to make a post about it otherwise demotion
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:00 pm

it does make sense.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:01 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:56 pm

What if its a emergency and you can't make a post about it?

Gozitan wrote:
Admins and Mods will be able to ban now, so far i havn't found a setting where i can remove banning abilities for mods,

I could have helped you guys with the admin panel but someone demoted from access to the admin panel recently. I know how to fix this and I know how to work 90% of the admin panel in forumotions.

Last edited by red2958 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
User_187
Forever Banned
Forever Banned
User_187

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Then when you come back you'll obviously get your rank back...
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:19 pm

But it still a waste of time demoting someone when they are inactive for a week then giving the rank back to them when they are back. All it does is cause tension between the person and the leaders and then causes drama on this site which is not needed. If they are inactive for a month, its fair to demote. But only for a week? That isn't needed.
Back to top Go down
User_187
Forever Banned
Forever Banned
User_187

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Not really, what's the point of having Mod, Admin or any other rank if you aren't here to do your "job"?

A week is a long time of emergency anyway...
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:12 am

just do what dan said make a post and no demote and you will be good :) problem solved
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:47 am

precisely. Its not hard to warn ppl when ur leaving for a while
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:56 am

speaking of which i need to do so ^^
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13275

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:10 am

Exactly what Beta said. Just make a topic and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:12 am

red2958 wrote:
But it still a waste of time demoting someone when they are inactive for a week then giving the rank back to them when they are back. All it does is cause tension between the person and the leaders and then causes drama on this site which is not needed. If they are inactive for a month, its fair to demote. But only for a week? That isn't needed.

What makes you think they will get their rank back?
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:13 am

Hum... You caught me. People who get inactive without warning or a reason should have to earn their ranks again... Not getting re-promoted what they come back
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:26 am

it felt like nysha was gone for forever but she was only gone for 7 days, 7 days is a long time on a forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Forum Updates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next