Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command

Go down 
+9
The Godzilla King
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Gozitan
Badman76
Anubis
[FGN]General12912
RunnerS3VEN
[SWES]Paradox
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who Do You vote for
Gozitan
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command I_vote_lcap31%VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Runner
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command I_vote_lcap50%VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Red
VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command I_vote_lcap19%VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488017

VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:51 pm

since u guys wont pm at all im making a poll -.-

poll is open for 2 days. everyone and anyone can and should vote, poll is open for 2 days

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here are each persons speech on what they would do if they were voted in

RunnerS3VEN
Hey everyone!

I've been here since the 30th of June so I assume many people know me already, sometimes it's hard to get to know everyone individually but if you want to ask something just let me know, I won't bite!

I think I'm suited for the job, I was already 3 times a main admin on other forums, Star Wars clans too actually and well I like to be responsible for the forums, I like it to be here and it would be a shame if something would happen to the site for some reason. It's too bad Dark left but we have to move on and he will come back.

The main reason I came here is because first of all Gozitan brought me here and I stayed because I missed the old time of ES and chatting on Xat, ... so all of you actually gave me that old feeling back wich I love!

So the first thing I would do is filter the forums, some topics just don't belong in the forums or in some specific areas so either way I would replace them in the right section or just throw them in the Forum Graveyard? (Below all the sections)

With filtering I don't just mean the topics alone, certain posts who are inappropriate or with other bad content should be deleted or atleast edited followed by a warning to the writer of the post, same for spam messages wich should be deleted (unless it's allowed in a certain topic).

^What I said here are actually jobs wich the Mods/Admins should do and this is something that doesn't always happen. As for now there is no difference between an Admin and a Mod, they are actually the same rank but just with another name for "prestige" if I can call it that way.
The powers of these ranks should be adjusted and atleast make a difference between the ranks that make it worth working your way up to the top.

Another suggestion I'd like to make is maybe the change of ranks of some people, some members have a certain rank while they are already too long inactive or who doesn't do his/her job right.
This is just a suggestion so I would like to ask you all what you think of this. Also not to forget these changes would be happening in company of Dan.

Communication is important, what should we do without it?

If there would be a suggestion for the site or anything else I would consider it and ask other people what they think of it, not just wait until there is a response of the crowd on a certain topic. If something of the site would be changed it can always be fixed so if nobody is happy it's no problem at all, there is a solution for everything.

As for this I'd like to say that there is no reason to fight overhere, we all came here for some reason, I'm here for the contact with all of you, others may be here for games, fun, ... there are plenty of reasons to be here so if there is a discussion you should either talk about it or leave it behind you. I'm not saying there are no other solutions but these are just my thoughts.

I may not be the smartest one here but I would do whatever I can to make this place a home for everyone.. I also want to thank Dan to nominate me, Red for changing the sections and for fixing the powers (+nominating me). And also another big thanks to everyone here on the site wich make me feel good and all that kind of stuff you know. ;3

Thank you for reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gozitan

While you ladies (jk), continue fighting, il post my speech.

So im really terrible at making speeches, so if i go off-track, bare with me lol.

First of all, i have about 4-5 years experience of "leadership", i led [Kiwi] for about 2 years on my own and GN for another 2-3 years (Probably 2), alongside Runner and Fitzy. I have also had alot of other roles in different clans; such as a Mod at an old clan called UDH (not UPH, but UDH). At that time it was impossible to get a mod over there as it was srsly strict. I was also a Mod in [GOD] for a bit, mainly a xat mod. And there were plenty other clans where i was a mod/admin but i cba to name them all.

Anyway, IF i get the Head admin rank, there will be changes that some may not like and some may love, example:

The ranks will be totally re-done, some might get de-ranked and some might keep or possibly get a higher rank. The chances are people who are active will either keep their rank or get a higher one, the unactive ones will be deranked without hesitation. (Of course, if dan agrees to this idea.)

There will be changes to "powers" that admins and mods get. Mods will be able to lock topics in general or in specific sections, we'l discuss that later. They will also be allowed to warn a person if he or she is starting fights and arguments. If this rule is actually already in the "rank", then it hasn't been properly inforced.

Admins will get ban powers, but only for max 2-5 days (this will be discussed if dan agrees to this rule), BUT they may not ban without a permission of Head Admin/Leader, again this will be discussed later.

Prestige rank/s:

VIP: Personally, i consider this a more important rank than mods and admins, as it shows your someone important and respected

GFX Artist: Another important prestige rank, mainly because GFX is NOT easy and takes time to perfect and master.

I have a general policy where i would ask the "people", in that case the clan, about their opinions on specific things and what changes they want.

I will also ask advice from specific people, mainly Runnerke, Jason, Jyn, Dan and Elite.

I also had an idea of making a new rank for "Veteran" members, people from the start of PwN or in this case, before, it was HACK.

I don't really know what else to say, but to sum things up:

- I will make sure the ranks are modified and better.
- People will be deranked (mainly unactive people) and people who arean't worthy. And SOME promotions. Again, this will be discussed with dan and its his final "order" or "call"
- Xat ranks might also be re-done, probably not tho as it is pretty organized.
- The clan will be involved in some decisions, more than before. (such as ranks and such)
- Mods and admins will actually have a proper job, not as a prestige rank, unlike the leader/s, who have the most pressure decisions.
- And more.

Thx for reading and thanks to jyn and beta for nominating me :)

Red

I know most people here want me as far away from any power possible because of all the bad things I've done when I had power. But I've changed my ways these last few months since I got demoted. I've calmed down, and thought of all the wrong I did. My main problems were fighting. When I think someone is against me or my friends in any way, like posting some offensive post of some kind, I get really aggressive. Which is mainly the reason I got demoted last time.

The reason why I think I'm fit for this sort of thing is because I have lead clans before. Some of you may remember [RED] clan. Me and Dark were leaders of that clan for quite a while before I shut it down and got the members there to join [HACK] ([PWN] now). I made that clan mainly to distract [HACK]s enemies from attacking them to attacking us at [RED]. [ESP] was one of them. Lol even [ESP] still has [RED] clan on their enemies forever list. I'm not going say much about that time period.

I fit for this because I know how to lead and I'm always active on this site and will be for a long time. I know how to work on the Admin Panel so if there is any problems with the site, I can most likely fix it. Sometimes, I will spend hours trying to help make this website better for you guys. Like a few days ago, for example, I spent a little over 3 hours working on the forum permissions. If you don't believe me, Dandino and a few others were there on the xat while I was working. Before I worked on the permissions, they were horribly unorganized. Half of the topics couldn't be modded by the admins/moderators. Some topics couldn't even be posted on because the permissions were so messed up. I'm not bragging, I'm just stating the fact that I will sacrifice my time making this place enjoyable for you guys.

If I get this rank, I will also make a new temporary clan improvement suggestion forum and let any and all the members post some suggestions to help the site. Then me and the leaders will think about applying the suggestion to this clan.

Yea, I admit, I had some flaws in leadership. I promise you, if I get this rank, I will not make the same mistakes that I did before.

When I was 3rd leader, I wanted to do some valuable changes with the site. But I thought that requesting to do those changes were way out of my league. But with the permissions of the 2 leaders, (Dark is still a leader on this site) I will do a complete redo of the rule system and the ranks on this site because it needs a change very badly. These fights people frequently get in is big affect within our rule system. This rule system is very, very unbalanced. Friends of the people in power get a exception whenever they break a rule. But, enemies of the people in power always seem to get punished for every little thing. That is unbalanced and I will NOT tolerate it here. The rules and punishments will be very strict and precise so that we will all have a enjoyable time here without having these problems occur every 2 months because of how screwed our rule system is. I know what you guys are thinking. Will I have the power to ban people on the forums? No. Even if Dandino and Dark give me that power, I will refuse to use it because a few people thought I "abused" my powers every time I used them.

My main jobs will be keeping order and fairness on this clan. Cause that is a main issue that needs to be fixed, pronto. We had this kind of problem back then on this clan. MANY people left because of how unorganized we were in keeping things peaceful and in order. Believe me, I remember alot of members making topics on why they decided to leave [HACK] because of all the issues we had. I think that was why Dandino left for a while. Because people kept leaving. I had some problems with the original admins and mods on [HACK] back then. They used to really abuse their powers on us "noobs" every time we showed up on [HACK]. BUT when they and their friends starting insulting us, breaking the rules, etc, they didn't do a thing to them. When we reported them to Dandino, those power abusers said we were lying.

The new rule system the administration here will make will prevent these problems from happening. I also want to change the rank system, promotion system, and demotion system to organize what you need to do to get promoted to a certain rank. Right now, yes I understand, there is no real point to the ranks right now. They all basically have the same jobs, do the same thing, and have the same power. The only main difference between the ranks is the fact that you get more access to things the higher the rank you are. If the leaders give me permission, I will change the system to give out specific jobs for each of the ranks on this clan. It will be balanced out so no one rank has alot more to do then the other. Each rank will have specific duties that they much achieve in order to keep this clan under complete order and control to prevent these riots and fights from occurring all the time. But don't worry, the admins and mods right now wont lose the ranks when me and the leaders change this particular system.

The whole reason we are having this main admin nominations is because this site doesn't have order. Most people don't take any of the rules seriously because the people with power doesn't use them. I think the only reason the people with power doesn't use it is because the person/friend of the person banned starts making a big deal about it stating that they abused their power. So, as a result of this little standard, when people use their powers at all, people consider them power abusers. Which is just a sorry excuse not to punish the rule breaker. Rules are rules, thats what some people need to learn. Rules are made to keep peace and order. When we have peace and order, we will become successful. When we become successful, we in this clan will be happy. Overall, we need to do some big time changes on this site before we move to DICE's swbf. We will not do well if these changes are not met. I want this clan to become successful.

I have been a member of this clan since May 2012. I remember when our clan died that year. Me and Dark were the only people left on the site when it died back then. We both felt empty when everyone left because of all the issues back then. When we died, most of the people left clans for good or just joined other clans. People gave up on us and thought we would just die like the rest of the es/rs clans. But guess what? Me and him didn't give up on this clan. We rebuilt it, got people to join, and we got [HACK] in a stable active state. When Dandino rejoined, we finaly got back on track and this clan became alive and well.

But we are now still having the same issues we had back in the day. We have to change before this clan makes the same mistakes it made last time. These issues that we faced had has distracted us for months now. We have lost our focus on trying to improve this clan and make it grow. We have only been focusing on these particular issues without changing a thing about it. If we continue ignore the issues we have had for the past 2 years, I estimate that we will NOT survive by the time the new swbf comes out.

Even if I'm not chosen to be main admin, I will request for some of these changes to be made possible to hopefully improve this clan overall and make this place better for everyone. With your help and cooperation, we can make this clan a peaceful place where people can be assured that they will get treated with order and fairness. My goal is to improve this clan to make our future better for us all.

Thank you for taking the time to read this very long and boring speech.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

Male Join date : 2013-06-30
Star Points : 8999

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:14 am

wow go runner i hope u win
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6296

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:39 am

^ thanks man!
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

Male Join date : 2013-06-30
Star Points : 8999

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:20 am

i was a first gen member or second and @runner your the type of member people on pwn should look up to i know im no leader but hey i look up to you your an amazing active member that most of the time got nice things to say lol respectful kind you care about your problems last and you put others peoples problem first and you always make sense and help not only me but EVERYONE to the best you can what im trying to say is thx for all your hard work and its an honor working with you
Back to top Go down
[FGN]General12912
Veteran
Veteran

Male Join date : 2012-05-14
Star Points : 4571

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:35 am

Bump.

Also, we need more voters. as of rigt now, only 6 people have voted....

VOTE NOW FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR CLAN

#Uncle Sam wants your vote

JUST STOP READING MY POST AND VOTE ALREADY IF YOU HAVENT DONE SO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:48 am

lmfao beta your 4th gen
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

Male Join date : 2013-07-27
Star Points : 5382

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Goz deserves way more votes than he got, Goz, I voted for you!

VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Patrick-%2BI%2Blove%2Byou_thumb
Back to top Go down
Badman76
Badman76

Male Join date : 2014-02-01
Star Points : 4029
Location : Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space...

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:15 pm

I voted
I though the position was for main admin though, not secound in command? thats darks position right?
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Badman76 wrote:
I voted
I though the position was for main admin though, not secound in command? thats darks position right?

Man, there are so many ranks, I don't even know anymore, I just voted for the guy who I thought could hold a high rank.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:37 pm

dark quit, 2nd in command is being scrapped, in its place is main admin, which is basically second, cuz there is no 2nd in command so the main admin is next in line after me
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:39 pm

I think you should keep the 2nd in command slot.... it worked great, I think it should stay.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:42 pm

cuz main admin is a better title, less confusion. it is 2nd renamed
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Does that rank have everything that 2nd had?
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:43 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Oh, alright, that's cool then.
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

Male Join date : 2012-05-12
Star Points : 8164

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Anubis wrote:
Goz deserves way more votes than he got, Goz, I voted for you!

VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Patrick-%2BI%2Blove%2Byou_thumb

<3
Back to top Go down
Badman76
Badman76

Male Join date : 2014-02-01
Star Points : 4029
Location : Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space...

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:07 pm

oh, wondered why i had seen dark on here after i joined this site...
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:36 pm

yea check out some of the forums from a few weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:22 am

5-5-3 <3
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6296

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:47 am

Aww thx gamma!
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:00 am

bump
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26806

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 am

Bump? For what?
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:50 am

5-7-3
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26806

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Runner winning
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13254

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Hey wait where is Jediman and Ace? Jk

I already voted yesterday, but I'm not telling anyone who I voted for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command   VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT vote for the new 2nd in command
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next