Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

newsflash - from dark

Go down 
+8
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
RunnerS3VEN
Tenza
red2958
NaTaly~
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
The Godzilla King
thedarkknightrises
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

Star Points : 16378

newsflash - from dark Empty
PostSubject: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Well, well, well. Isn't this nice.

So, if you want to know where i've been, then read on:

As you all know, dan decided to let andy buy his way into owner on the cb.

I completely disagree with that, and i made my position clear on a forum only owners can see and in public here....And nobody gives a shit about my view....

The post i made on the owner forum - > completely ignored. So, i made another, no replies to that either.

The post i made in public - > no replies, not quoted, not answered, not acknowledged.

So, i was pissed when it got to the weekend and nobody even mentions my POV (point of view)

And then i see all this bullshit from andy about how he is funding hack clan and honestly, he's such a self-righteous, arrogant (oh, look at me, i fund hack..yay, i'm the best person on here, etc). bastard. (i know he can see this and idgaf) and i cannot be dealing with that.

And, andy, you are not funding hack you moron, you are/were funding gas for dan's car

So.....i am leaving hack for an indefinite amount of time. I don't know when/if i'll be back. I need to think about this and evaluate what hack has become. I made a new xat box. Only people who i feel have been hard-done-to in this incident will get ranks on it. I will not make anyone main owner as of yet and i'm even going to demote myself from main owner on it so there are no fights and i myself cannot make any new owners. That box will never be on hack clan as i want it to be a neutral place where people can talk freely about what they want, when they want, although my one rule is that i will not allow it to become a place for people to leach from hack. I wont allow that.

But, understand this.... I am not a traitor. People have already offered to make a new clan and make me co-leader on that and i immediately refused. i swore never to be a part of another clan a long time ago and i will uphold that. hack will always be my final clan.

And i did swear to be loyal to hack and i still am loyal to hack - just to old hack - not what hack has now become.

I just need time off to think about where i can go on hack from here and maybe one day i'll return. either way, this was going to be the time when hack was gonna have to support itself anyway because i have exams this year so no changes there i guess. And some people on here think too much of themselves and think they are better than me so to those people: it's their time to prove that, i guess.

Anyway, thats where i've been - away from hack.

Added onto all that, i just didn't feel i could make another forum post without including some sarcasm towards the incident last week.

And i don't like this 'new hack' a hack clan thats all focused on money and where the person with the biggest wallet gets the best stuff. I cannot be a part of that. corruption is something i'm against irl and everywhere i go and yes it is corruption.

The old hack clan was just a fun place - non profitable where people could chat, hang out, earn ranks through honest work and doing stuff for hack and thats not what hack is anymore.

So, i grew tired of being ignored and i didn't feel i could make a difference to hack anymore cus nobody gives a shit about my views.

Honestly, after everything i've done for you guys the least you would've done is acknowledge what i said. just a little comment or just something.

and i know some dickheads are gonna be thinking: 'dark hasn't done anything for hack'

Well, this is what i've done for hack:

- I was on here 1 hour a day (sometimes more) each day for a whole year
-I built this backup site
-I gained the trust of all the other clans around and used them to make hack stronger and better
-I became friends with other clan leaders
-I defended hack every time from people like ace, nova, jedi and other people on other clans. i got into fights on es and on rs and on forums for you guys.
-I built other backup sites.
-I made the hack email, i added people's emails to it.
-when people cyber attacked us, i went through EVERYONE's IP's and personal data to find the culprit.
- I broke up fights, assisted dan and red and the admins in monitoring the site.
- i spied on others for you guys
- i banned trolls and did stuff to help hack
- i advertised you all on multiple platforms - not just es.
- i got into trouble with family on friends for spending too much time and effort with you guys
- i've spend probably a combined total of 72 hours on the admin panel for this site doing things.

And you all repay me by ignoring my posts.

So, i hope you all understand why i am a little pissed and i don't feel i can function anymore on hack. Like i said i am not a traitor, so don't brand me as one cus i never will be. I just need the time off and i'll decide when i'm ready if i want to return so don't bother contacting me.

And i think you should all know (I do not know for certain), but i believe that someone has pissed off kaiser seeing as all powers on xat are disabled and the hackclan.net domain redirects to fuckyouandyourshitxat.com

Either that, or this 'hacker' person on xat caused that. idk, figure it out for yourselves seeing as some of you think you are good enough. And whilst you at it, i'm not making friends with him again, thats on you guys now.

So, have a nice day. and maybe one day, we'll all meet again.

Btw, the reason hack is dying is not because of my absence (Well, partially). And, i always told you corruption was bad, and thats whats causing this.

newsflash - from dark K82bUploaded with ImageShack.com
newsflash - from dark Om3wUploaded with ImageShack.com
newsflash - from dark 7hqnUploaded with ImageShack.com

Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13253

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Well... I never meant to ignore your posts. Neither did anyone else. It just happens. I know how you feel about that. I'm just spending a lot of my time on Deviantart instead because I too don't like the new "HACK".

Sorry about all of this. :(
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18413

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 pm

omg dude you are taking it all wrong! i am so busy i don't have time for anything, i barley have time to get on here, if i was around as much as i used to be i would have gotten around too it, i haven't even been on my main account in weeks!

when andy bought owner i rlly needed the money, but noone else is gonna buy the spot, and the money andy is donating each month is gonna go to get cool stuff for the site,

dont quit man you are the Most valuable and loyal hack member
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6924

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Woah, what topic??-My apologies for not being on for a little while.

I did a quick scan of the forum today and don't remember seeing the topic but I'll pay more attention this weekend as I am more open.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21532

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:21 pm

I agree with everything dark has said.

Dandino, I am not being rebellious, but from the start of this year, I have not agreed with some of the things you have done in this clan. Honestly, I thought that some of the things you did were just plain wrong. A few people here have PMed me saying they don't agree with some of the decisions you have made either. I won't say who, cause they told me not to tell. But when you promoted Andy, the guy who nearly split this whole clan apart, to OWNER on the xat... I was really starting to question your leadership. Don't get me wrong, you are a good leader, but starting this year, you have been going downhill. I am serious. But Dark has helped this clan PLENTY of times before. If it wasn't for him, this clan would have died the time you left. Dark has sacraficed alot for this clan. Treating him like this is wrong.

I was shocked when you broke your promise. You promised me, during that retarded fight with Andy, that NOBODY but you, Dark, and me were going to be the owners on the xat. You broke your promise, and that really did changed the way I feel about your friendship with me and your leadership in this clan.

Dark, I didn't ignore you. Log into your other account. Dark, I have known you way longer then anyone in this clan. I have known you longer then Dandino. I have a different kind of respect of you then I have with anyone on this clan. Please pm the link to your xat to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:27 am

Ok, I do it short and fast:

1. - I was pissed of because Gay fag -> [ESP]Megas95 <- Gay fag hacked our xat chat box. I knew it was he because I remember me that in past "Gay fag -> [ESP]SuperAlexLEADER <- Gay fag has hacked UnLeasHed's account on OHG". Alex searched for working bugs for XenForo.

2. - I was disappointed because nothing act here since the frist hack attack on xat of Gay fag -> [ESP]Megas95 <- Gay fag here.

3. - I'm sure Gay fag -> [ESP]Megas95 <- Gay fag has hacked the shoutbox (Only you said "mobile chat to it".), too.

4. - I offered more as 1 times to Dark and Dan my help, but I don't know "Why are them not want it?". If you want my help then be continues with me in contact and in talk for the solution. Ah and nothing is done with 1 times work on it. That is always a continuous process to keep security. The crimminal human will not stopping self, if you think "You defeated them" (<- Always, your daily routine.), because he won't give up and search for new ways to damage you.

Any more questions?

Last edited by Kaiser on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenza
GFX artist
GFX artist
Tenza

Male Join date : 2013-09-22
Star Points : 5162

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:39 am

oh god andy is admin, he doesn't even abuse his power boohoo.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:07 pm

he is only a admin on the xat, he has no power in the clan.
red i do not rememeber that promise and as i recall gozitan was made a owner way before andy was
so no promise was broken because of andy, also even if that promise was made it would not have been forever because once we grew and needed more members then we would have needed more owners.

now we dont have to all do drastic shit over this.
and red i already know who dislike it.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Kaiser wrote:
Ok, I do it short and fast:

1. - I was pissed of because Gay fag -> [ESP]Megas95 <- Gay fag hacked our xat chat box. I knew it was he because I remember me that in past "Gay fag -> [ESP]SuperAlexLEADER <- Gay fag has hacked UnLeasHed's account on OHG". Alex searched for working bugs for XenForo.

2. - I was disappointed because nothing act here since the frist hack attack on xat of Gay fag -> [ESP]Megas95 <- Gay fag here.

3. I'm sure Gay fag -> [ESP]Megas95 <- Gay fag has hacked the shoutbox (Only you said "mobile chat to it".), too.

4. - I offered more as 1 times to Dark and Dan my help, but I don't know "Why are them not want it?". If you want my help then be continues with me in contact and in talk for the solution. Ah and nothing is done with 1 times work on it. That is always a continuous process to keep security. The crimminal human will not stopping self, if you think "You defeated them" (<- Always, your daily routine.),becaus he won't give up and search for new ways to damage you.

Any more questions?
sorry kaiser i have been so busy latley
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6295

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:57 pm

So here I am trying to post something good in your topic, tbh I don't know what to say.. I didn't know you felt that way.

I never saw your topics actually and neither did Drake.
Is all of this really necessary? I mean if you stay you could fix it, together with Dan and others.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488016

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:22 pm

well andy quit so i don't see any problems no more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:31 pm

thedarkknightrises wrote:

[...]
But, understand this.... I am not a traitor. People have already offered to make a new clan and make me co-leader on that and i immediately refused. i swore never to be a part of another clan a long time ago and i will uphold that. hack will always be my final clan.
[...]
I think you should all know (I do not know for certain), but i believe that someone has pissed off kaiser seeing as all powers on xat are disabled and the hackclan.net domain redirects to fuckyouandyourshitxat.com
[...]
To part 1: I knew Dark you aren't a traitor and [HACK] is for me the last clan, too. I stay 100% behind you.

To part 2: xat powers are gone because then our hacker has nothing of it and the powers are saved for abuse. The domains was only redirect for my help call that our xat was hacked again and I want with it wack up you for act immedialy.

Last edited by Kaiser on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:34 pm

Kaiser wrote:

[...]
[...]
I think you should all know (I do not know for certain), but i believe that someone has pissed off kaiser seeing as all powers on xat are disabled and the hackclan.net domain redirects to fuckyouandyourshitxat.com
[...]
To part 1: I knew Dark you aren't a traitor and [HACK] is for me the last clan, too. I stay 100% behind you.

To part 2: xat powers are gone because the our hacker has nothing of it and the powers are saved for abuse. The domains was only redirect for my help call that our xat was hacked again and I want with it wack up you for act immedialy.
i am giving xat one last chance, if it gets hacked again we will move to your chat or something, please restore power on xat
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:39 pm

@dandino, it was a promise cause i remember it. I always remember when people promise something.

btw kaiser, yesterday, i used hackclan.net to get on the site and it brought me to a unexsisted site called fuckyouandyourshitxat.net or somthing. what was that?
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6924

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Hmm alright.

Kaiser sometimes changes the domain name when he is mad.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:39 pm

well. kaiser. who were you saying that to?
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26805

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Well, well, well. Isn't this nice.

So, if you want to know where i've been, then read on:

As you all know, dan decided to let andy buy his way into owner on the cb.

I completely disagree with that, and i made my position clear on a forum only owners can see and in public here....And nobody gives a shit about my view....

The post i made on the owner forum - > completely ignored. So, i made another, no replies to that either.

The post i made in public - > no replies, not quoted, not answered, not acknowledged.

So, i was pissed when it got to the weekend and nobody even mentions my POV (point of view)

And then i see all this bullshit from andy about how he is funding hack clan and honestly, he's such a self-righteous, arrogant (oh, look at me, i fund hack..yay, i'm the best person on here, etc). bastard. (i know he can see this and idgaf) and i cannot be dealing with that.

And, andy, you are not funding hack you moron, you are/were funding gas for dan's car

So.....i am leaving hack for an indefinite amount of time. I don't know when/if i'll be back. I need to think about this and evaluate what hack has become. I made a new xat box. Only people who i feel have been hard-done-to in this incident will get ranks on it. I will not make anyone main owner as of yet and i'm even going to demote myself from main owner on it so there are no fights and i myself cannot make any new owners. That box will never be on hack clan as i want it to be a neutral place where people can talk freely about what they want, when they want, although my one rule is that i will not allow it to become a place for people to leach from hack. I wont allow that.

And i did swear to be loyal to hack and i still am loyal to hack - just to old hack - not what hack has now become.

I just need time off to think about where i can go on hack from here and maybe one day i'll return. either way, this was going to be the time when hack was gonna have to support itself anyway because i have exams this year so no changes there i guess. And some people on here think too much of themselves and think they are better than me so to those people: it's their time to prove that, i guess.

Anyway, thats where i've been - away from hack.

Added onto all that, i just didn't feel i could make another forum post without including some sarcasm towards the incident last week.

And i don't like this 'new hack' a hack clan thats all focused on money and where the person with the biggest wallet gets the best stuff. I cannot be a part of that. corruption is something i'm against irl and everywhere i go and yes it is corruption.

The old hack clan was just a fun place - non profitable where people could chat, hang out, earn ranks through honest work and doing stuff for hack and thats not what hack is anymore.

So, i grew tired of being ignored and i didn't feel i could make a difference to hack anymore cus nobody gives a shit about my views.

Honestly, after everything i've done for you guys the least you would've done is acknowledge what i said. just a little comment or just something.

and i know some dickheads are gonna be thinking: 'dark hasn't done anything for hack'

Well, this is what i've done for hack:

- I was on here 1 hour a day (sometimes more) each day for a whole year
-I built this backup site
-I gained the trust of all the other clans around and used them to make hack stronger and better
-I became friends with other clan leaders
-I defended hack every time from people like ace, nova, jedi and other people on other clans. i got into fights on es and on rs and on forums for you guys.
-I built other backup sites.
-I made the hack email, i added people's emails to it.
-when people cyber attacked us, i went through EVERYONE's IP's and personal data to find the culprit.
- I  broke up fights, assisted dan and red and the admins in monitoring the site.
- i spied on others for you guys
- i banned trolls and did stuff to help hack
- i advertised you all on multiple platforms - not just es.
- i got into trouble with family on friends for spending too much time and effort with you guys
- i've spend probably a combined total of 72 hours on the admin panel for this site doing things.

And you all repay me by ignoring my posts.

So, i hope you all understand why i am a little pissed and i don't feel i can function anymore on hack. Like i said i am not a traitor, so don't brand me as one cus i never will be. I just need the time off and i'll decide when i'm ready if i want to return so don't bother contacting me.

And i think you should all know (I do not know for certain), but i believe that someone has pissed off kaiser seeing as all powers on xat are disabled and the hackclan.net domain redirects to fuckyouandyourshitxat.com  

Either that, or this 'hacker' person on xat caused that. idk, figure it out for yourselves seeing as some of you think you are good enough. And whilst you at it, i'm not making friends with him again, thats on you guys now.

So, have a nice day. and maybe one day, we'll all meet again.

Btw, the reason hack is dying is not because of my absence (Well, partially). And, i always told you corruption was bad, and thats whats causing this.

newsflash - from dark K82bUploaded with ImageShack.com
newsflash - from dark Om3wUploaded with ImageShack.com
newsflash - from dark 7hqnUploaded with ImageShack.com

Doesnt matter, Andy left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:34 pm

[HACK]LeaderDandino wrote:

Kaiser wrote:

[...]
[...]
[...]

To part 2: xat powers are gone because the our hacker has nothing of it and the powers are saved for abuse. The domains was only redirect for my help call that our xat was hacked again and I want with it wack up you for act immedialy.
i am giving xat one last chance, if it gets hacked again we will move to your chat or something, please restore power on xat
xat will not do always a new link format (Our hacker has use the link for get main owner because on it is knowledge, how long is the password for get access.) or any other things to secure you. Ah and xat hasn't https connection for secure your chat talk, too. NSA and IP spoffer can easy all read in plain text, what you say on xat.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:15 pm

hmm, ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 am

[HACK]LeaderDandino wrote:
hmm, ok.
Yes, that is right.
Back to top Go down
[FGN]ClanAdminCaleb

Male Join date : 2013-03-25
Star Points : 8151

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 am

Lol whoah didn't see this topic, and Andy, beta, Jedi, u know all those dick inhaling bastards? Yes them, what do they do in life O.o?? Lol and 40 bucks for a fucking promotion Lol wow, wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:38 am

Xx~[HACK]ClanAdminCaleb~x wrote:
Lol whoah didn't see this topic, and Andy, beta, Jedi, u know all those dick inhaling bastards? Yes them, what do they do in life O.o?? Lol and 40 bucks for a fucking promotion Lol wow, wtf
newsflash - from dark 2084118353 yes, +1.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26805

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Xx~[HACK]ClanAdminCaleb~x wrote:
Woah, "dick inhaling bastards" thats strong (not sarcastic). Also, agreed :)
Back to top Go down
[FGN]ClanAdminCaleb

Male Join date : 2013-03-25
Star Points : 8151

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Do you know Jedi germ? And yes your nick name is germ lol
Back to top Go down
[HACK]OpTicNightmare
[HACK]OpTicNightmare

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 4397

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:53 pm

jediman? i ran into him today on es, he crashed it b4 i could get a screeny though ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newsflash - from dark   newsflash - from dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newsflash - from dark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next