Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike4Real

Star Points : 3002

Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello everyone. I am posting here because back in March of 2015, Dan Dino posted on a website I was helping out with at the time. 

(I can't link to the tread because I'm new member to the site and I need to wait 7 days)
EDIT: I think i fixed the link.
theswbfc.forumotion.com/t1152p15-community-affiliation

Dan wanted our communities to be affiliated with one another. Unfortunately, after Dan made that post, the website moved and changed its URL.

I am posting here to get back in contact. Dan mentioned in his post from almost a year ago that some of you were clan players on Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron, which was pretty cool to hear because we were largely unaware of the PSP community at the time. 

(By the way, I have since learned that you guys might be able to get Gamespy online running for that game again the same way we were able to get SWBF2 running on Playstation 2 again. If the PSP can change its DNS numbers, then I think Gamemaster would make the game work online again, just like how they did for Battlefront 1 and 2.)

Finally, I wanted to let you guys know that we are hosting a Drop Zone tournament on the new Battlefront on PS4, which will be starting soon.

If you guys are interested in putting a team together you can sign up here:
(I can't link this yet either)
EDIT:
theswbfc.com/page/register-clan

We will also be looking to have competitions on PC and Xbox One also, but we need to get some people from those platforms to help us organize on there. Most of us played SWBF2 on PS2, so when the new game came out we got PS4s. Once we have more people with the games on PC and Xbox One we could start setting up tournaments for those also.

Last edited by Mike4Real on Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13244

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:56 pm

Mike4Real wrote:
(By the way, I have since learned that you guys might be able to get Gamespy online running for that game again the same way we were able to get SWBF2 running on Playstation 2 again. If the PSP can change its DNS numbers, then I think Gamemaster would make the game work online again, just like how they did for Battlefront 1 and 2.)

AnthonyBF2 (from Gametoast) and I tried this method but we couldn't find each other's servers. :\
Back to top Go down
Mike4Real

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:20 am

Yea I know Anthony, its probably the same one anyway. I think they were still working on it, but I am not sure if you maybe you already know about this.

Link:
gameshare.community/discussion/521/star-wars-battlefront-renegade-squadron-psp#latest
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488007

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 10:47 am

I have only been on with up to 3 others at once, everyone is in different time zones mostly so its hard to get everyone on at once
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 10:50 am

It appears they got it working. Nice!
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 10:51 am

so there is hope for SWBES?  Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 92407051
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 10:54 am

[SWES]LeaderDanDino wrote:
so there is hope for SWBES?  Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 92407051

Nope. When you attempt to join servers, it needs to find a dedicated server first or else it won't let you switch to player hosted servers. RS does so it's playable.

I do recall hosting a "dedicated" server on RS before. You need to increase the player number to 16 through NitePR. Don't know if that works for ES.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 10:56 am

what about when the dedis were taken down u didnt need to find any to go to player hosted
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 10:58 am

what about when the dedis were taken down u didnt need to find any to go to player hosted

Hmm, well I never played after the Dedicated Servers were down so I don't know how it worked.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:01 am

damnit
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26796

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:02 am

Mike4Real wrote:
Hello everyone. I am posting here because back in March of 2015, Dan Dino posted on a website I was helping out with at the time. 

(I can't link to the tread because I'm new member to the site and I need to wait 7 days)

Dan wanted our communities to be affiliated with one another. Unfortunately, after Dan made that post, the website moved and changed its URL.

I am posting here to get back in contact. Dan mentioned in his post from almost a year ago that some of you were clan players on Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron, which was pretty cool to hear because we were largely unaware of the PSP community at the time. 

Finally, I wanted to let you guys know that we are hosting a Drop Zone tournament on the new Battlefront on PS4, which will be starting soon.

EDIT:

We will also be looking to have competitions on PC and Xbox One also, but we need to get some people from those platforms to help us organize on there. Most of us played SWBF2 on PS2, so when the new game came out we got PS4s. Once we had more people with the games on PC and Xbox One we could start setting up tournaments for those also.

I'm a SWBF PC player myself.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Star Points : 212036

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Mike4Real wrote:

EDIT:

We will also be looking to have competitions on PC and Xbox One also, but we need to get some people from those platforms to help us organize on there. Most of us played SWBF2 on PS2, so when the new game came out we got PS4s. Once we have more people with the games on PC and Xbox One we could start setting up tournaments for those also.

Welcome to our community :D

I have only been on with up to 3 others at once, everyone is in different time zones mostly so its hard to get everyone on at once

...maybe one day.... I can only dream for now, lol. Would love to play in tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Mike4Real

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:57 am

I decided to just bump this topic instead of making a new one. Just incase you guys mostly had the new game on PC instead of PS4.

We now have some help with players that have the game on PC and are hosting a Drop Zone tournament on PC with basically the same rules. If you guys would be more interested in that then you guys could sign up as a team or even as free agents here:
http://www.theswbfc.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=711

The PS4 tournament got 24 teams that entered and is currently down to about top 8.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:43 pm

For the most part, we're ps4. I am at least...we'll see if anyone's interested though. Thanks for coming back :D
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 9:09 am

still mostly on ps4, we have like 2 BF pc gamers.
Also if you look at that www.swbstats.com you'll see pc will die soon \
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:12 am

Welp, tbh, I've grown kinda bored of BF. I only play it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 6:42 pm

still mostly on ps4, we have like 2 BF pc gamers.
Also if you look at that www.swbstats.com you'll see pc will die soon \

^lol
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:46 am

why lol?
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:32 pm

Look at the highlighted part :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4   Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefront Drop Zone Tournament on PS4
Page 1 of 1