Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Turning the clan back into what it used to be.

Go down 
+4
The Godzilla King
Gozitan
Anubis
420Stormtrooper
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
420Stormtrooper
420Stormtrooper

Male Join date : 2013-06-20
Star Points : 4220

Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys it's me again I just wanted to let you guys know that as OG members of the clan we are obligated to promote our website and recruit new members. come on guys! we need to restore our clans former glory back in the old days when we ruled the entire game. we have a new game out there with fresh recruits ripe for the taking! we are a family, a family that I have been away from for too long but I have already done my part promoting this site on my Instagram and Facebook recently. Also feel free to add me on Instagram and/or Facebook @420Stormtrooper
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212064

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Anubis wrote:
Oh well, I thought it would work. At least I'm trying to form new ideas lol.
It's good that you're thinking and helping us though...unlike that prick on the chat. £50 says its Kaiser or someone from our past. He can sod off.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13272

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 3:28 pm

thedarkknight wrote:
Anubis wrote:
unlike that prick on the chat. £50 says its Kaiser or someone from our past. He can sod off.

Doubt it's him. Doesn't Kaiser have terrible English? I still remember "RED WON'T LET IT!".
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26824

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 3:35 pm

He says he offered to make the site?
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488035

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:54 am

its most likely Rokkuman/elite. But Yea I tried to make a new psn name battlefrontdice.com but the name was too long, I don't wanna use an unprofessional domain too so we gotta think of something I can use that will let ppl know its a battlefront site and be able to fit in a psn name. something like SWBFDICE.com which I just thought of now and bought xD
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:18 pm

did you actually buy it? lol
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 3:00 pm

The Godzilla King wrote:
thedarkknight wrote:
Anubis wrote:
unlike that prick on the chat. £50 says its Kaiser or someone from our past. He can sod off.

Doubt it's him. Doesn't Kaiser have terrible English? I still remember "RED WON'T LET IT!".
lol, I really didn't know xD
[SWES]LeaderDanDino wrote:
its most likely Rokkuman/elite. But Yea I tried to make a new psn name battlefrontdice.com but the name was too long, I don't wanna use an unprofessional domain too so we gotta think of something I can use that will let ppl know its a battlefront site and be able to fit in a psn name. something like SWBFDICE.com which I just thought of now and bought xD

^^^Dan called it :P
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 3:08 pm

lol, nice for buying it. True, Kaiser's english was.... poor.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:23 pm

yea I'd recognize kasiers old ass from a mile away lol

and yea I really bought it and use it as my name when I play bf now. already got a few friend requests and one guy asked to join but no new site members yet :/
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:11 pm

well, I'd do the same, but I have a digital copy of BFront, tied to my Origin account. I probably could change my name - if I hadn't forgotten the answers to the security questions...
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 8:38 pm

awwh! keep trying to remember it would be great to have that name on pc and xbox if we can get someone to use it or whenever I get around to getting the xbone lol
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 12:39 pm

I'm trying lol
Back to top Go down
DarkAssasin

Star Points : 4008

PostSubject: Guess who's back   Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:41 am

I don't know if you guys remember me but it's nia haha omg I think we should definently try to get our group back together and fix all of the problems that we may against one another
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 9:02 pm

We good. no problems, just struggling to recruit and none of us really have the time we used to have.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:34 am

I even used the site name in a random mmo for android
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:03 am

no game is like es was for members.. and this new battlefront is NO help at all being content-less and very anti clan friendly + no game chat. It's an uphill battle.

Also I used up my 2 week free trial of ps plus for my www-SWBFDICE-com account on psn and I can't afford another ps plus account just yet
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Yeah, we got bad luck with that. I guess we can hold out writing news articles for the upcoming films and so on....being a general star wars news forum.

Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:00 am

no game is like es was for members.. and this new battlefront is NO help at all being content-less and very anti clan friendly + no game chat. It's an uphill battle.

Also I used up my 2 week free trial of ps plus for my www-SWBFDICE-com account on psn and I can't afford another ps plus account just yet
it has game chat, maybe only on PC?
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:34 pm

[SWES]gnmmarechal wrote:

it has game chat, maybe only on PC?

No built in game chat on any version. Idk how you might have it. I checked and it said PC - like PS4 doesn't have it. We can use Playstation parties to communicate though, skype for pc.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 5:09 am

hum... on PC, during a game, you can chat to team or to all people....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning the clan back into what it used to be.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2