Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

First Gaming System you played?

Go down 
+9
RunnerS3VEN
[FGN]Danimal
{FGN}Beta360
The Godzilla King
psp3001hacker
oscar1710
NaTaly~
[SWES]gnmmarechal
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488035

First Gaming System you played? Empty
PostSubject: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Name the first system you ever remember playing, mine was the N64 :p
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26824

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Hum,maybe a NES? I also played N64.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6943

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Mine was the original Xbox :P
Back to top Go down
oscar1710
Programmer
Programmer
oscar1710

Male Join date : 2013-11-13
Star Points : 4122

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Nintendo DS
First Gaming System you played? Nintendo-DS
Back to top Go down
psp3001hacker
psp3001hacker

Male Join date : 2014-01-19
Star Points : 4017

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:43 pm

mine was the ps1, but i played the ps2 way more after that
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13272

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:28 pm

I'm pretty sure it was PS2.
Back to top Go down
{FGN}Beta360
{FGN}Beta360

Female Join date : 2015-03-13
Star Points : 3403

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:34 pm

nintendo 64 super smash brothers
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Star Points : 212064

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:42 am

Xx~{FGN}OwnerDan~Dino~xX wrote:
Name the first system you ever remember playing, mine was the N64 :p

Wii - Mentioned it more in the other thread you made about first game you played.
Back to top Go down
[FGN]Danimal
[FGN]Danimal

Star Points : 3409

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:36 pm

The GameCube! First Gaming System you played? 3674424370
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:18 am

lol gamecube was my 2nd, main games me and my bros played were Turok evolution and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai lol
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6314

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:58 am

PS1 :p
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:02 pm

RunnerS3VEN wrote:
PS1 :p
I used to play MGS 1 on that one.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

Male Join date : 2013-06-30
Star Points : 9017

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:42 pm

N64 all the way
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:50 pm

nintendo needs to step up its game, they had some of the best consoles, n64, gamecube, ect.. now they got wii u... lol
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:28 pm

wii u isn't bad. Only, it lacks titles.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Yeah..Wii U was a failure as it had no third party support whatsoever and it has a bad lack of titles...like worse than the vita, lmao.

The console itself is mildly okay. Hardware wise, it doesn't compete with next gen at all which isn't great and the tablet was a big mistake considering the competition in the tablet market right now. Even my friend whose a massive Nintendo fan and has had a Wii U since launch (along with every other Nintendo console since he was born, lol), even he told me the tablet idea was a big mistake.

Lets be honest, the original Wii was great and it was a great family console that promoted activity and health in gaming so it was a massive success....well..Wii u is completely opposite. You don't get MUCH MORE Single player and LAZY than a tablet, LOL

Simple enough, Nintendo need to ditch the Wii and probably the 3DS as well so they can move forward with a new console range.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:12 am

well, Nintendo never focused on having better hardware. The Game Boy used ancient hardware. However, it was extremely successful. The Wii U was a good idea, but developers don't like developing for it that much, plus the console lacks outstanding exclusives. The Game Boy was easier for developers, and they made beautiful games with what they had. The Wii U has some good titles, like Smash Bros., but it lacks exclusive content. I mean, Smash Bros is available for the 3DS too, although the graphics are worse. The 3DS has some amazing titles, but we need more. The GB had hundreds of games.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:43 pm

gnmmarechal wrote:
well, Nintendo never focused on having better hardware. The Game Boy used ancient hardware. However, it was extremely successful. The Wii U was a good idea, but developers don't like developing for it that much, plus the console lacks outstanding exclusives. The Game Boy was easier for developers, and they made beautiful games with what they had. The Wii U has some good titles, like Smash Bros., but it lacks exclusive content. I mean, Smash Bros is available for the 3DS too, although the graphics are worse. The 3DS has some amazing titles, but we need more. The GB had hundreds of games.
Yeah, but nowadays, its all about hardware, hence why the PC industry is thriving. I know several Nintendo fans who want the next Nintendo console to be guaranteed as powerful as the PS4 for that reason.

Smash Bros is really good, just not enough to sell consoles. I just think Nintendo need to get out of the past a bit, produce something completely new in terms of consoles and games.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:41 am

I don't want it to be like the PS4, cuz then they'll be like other companies and worry about graphics over gameplay.
I'm sure Nintendo will do that if they get powerful hardware. I'd rather have a dot matrix lcd display again and good games.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 9:40 am

apparently they are making something so new and something no one has thought of yet, that they are scared of sony and micro stealing their idea
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Oh, and I want to see the NX :D
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 5:31 pm

apparently they are making something so new and something no one has thought of yet, that they are scared of sony and micro stealing their idea
That's good.

@Mario, love your post cus it degrades PC gaming, haha. (Cus getting hardware for PC is all about the graphics)

No...these days...people want more power from consoles to compete with PC and Nintendo really need to stock up the power in the Wii so devs can build more games for it. A lot of the reason Wii U has no third party support is because of the specs being nowhere near the PS4 specs. The original Wii was underpowered too...but not as much. Remember you could still get things like COD: MW3 on it and devs were willing to work with what they had. For Wii U, most third party devs felt it was a step backwards compared to other technology available and didn't want to do accommodate that.

More power for Wii U isn't about graphics...its about the quality and ambitious type of game you can get.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:01 pm

thedarkknight wrote:
That's good.

@Mario, love your post cus it degrades PC gaming, haha. (Cus getting hardware for PC is all about the graphics)

No...these days...people want more power from consoles to compete with PC and Nintendo really need to stock up the power in the Wii so devs can build more games for it. A lot of the reason Wii U has no third party support is because of the specs being nowhere near the PS4 specs. The original Wii was underpowered too...but not as much. Remember you could still get things like COD: MW3 on it and devs were willing to work with what they had. For Wii U, most third party devs felt it was a step backwards compared to other technology available and didn't want to do accommodate that.

More power for Wii U isn't about graphics...its about the quality and ambitious type of game you can get.

I don't really care about the graphics, but I like PC the most.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Hehe, fair enough. You got me on that one.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:34 am

I mean, if it was for graphics, I wouldn't play CSGO. CSGO has slightly dated graphics. Also, I play with minimal settings when connected to a 120hz display so I get even more FPS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Gaming System you played?   First Gaming System you played? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Gaming System you played?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next