Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.

Go down 
+2
The Godzilla King
red2958
6 posters
AuthorMessage
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21531

I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Empty
PostSubject: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:04 am

I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Image
I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Image

I advertised to at least 50 BF3 players and I will post pictures of their responses tomorrow. Only reason why I'm posting this topic is to proove to you that the XBL community doesn't care about Internet gaming communities.

[EDIT] Yes, I know the images are sideways. I uploaded them from my Ipod and idk how to turn them around. Lol, fail.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13252

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:37 am

MS Paint, Rotate 90 degrees. That should be able to flip them.

It's good that you're advertising.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26804

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:05 am

Paint.NET is better :D.
Back to top Go down
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 5027

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:53 pm

I haven't been on ps3 to advertise.. I had a crazy weekend.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:23 pm

[PwN]gnmmarechal wrote:
Paint.NET is better :D.

GIMP is even better! ;D

And maybe Photoshop is better, but I never tried it.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Yeah GIMP is better, but not as simple. Paint.NET is a simple and powerful image editor. It wasn't made to be like Photoshop. And PS isn't much better than GIMP
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:19 pm

[PwN]gnmmarechal wrote:
Yeah GIMP is better, but not as simple. Paint.NET is a simple and powerful image editor. It wasn't made to be like Photoshop. And PS isn't much better than GIMP

So basically I got the best FREE image editor, but's it's not as simple as other programs. That's kinda true, I remember being confused the first time I used GIMP, but I got used to it and now it's my favorite image editor.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:23 pm

I do use GIMP, but for simpler tasks I l prefer Paint.NET
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212044

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:24 pm

okay, look. MS would be able to handle flipping an image.

Nice job red.

I plan some rewards for hardcore advertisers if we get bigger.

For example, recruit 50 people or motivate others to help recruit 50 people and provide evidence and you get 3 months owner on xat.

you get a big big big big soon to be decided prize for 1000.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:13 am

I don't want any rewards. I just want more people to join. So far, no responses besides this ion guy who sent me a friend request.

Nobody on the xbox community cares about clans, gaming community's, or any online forum. Idk why.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:14 pm

red, i can't give you any rewards, your already site admin, lol. Thats max rank bro.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:17 pm

I said I didn't want any rewards.

My reward is the mercy you guys gave me in 2012 by not banning me all those times when I really deserved it.

Last edited by red2958 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:10 pm

I know, i'm saying i can't give you any rewards anyway xD

And it's okay. It was worth keeping you.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488015

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:53 pm

red only like 1 out of every 1000 people you advertise too will check out the site.
but you already got new members on the site. they said u mssged them in their intros! so keep it up!
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Yeah! :D no one replies to my messages though on ps.....
I even installed the ps app on bluestacks for pc, so I could copy n paste the same message for lots of ppl. None of them replied. Some said "No" though.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Ok. I will continue when I play bf3.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:37 pm

sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.   I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have officially advertised to the players on Battlfield 3 on Xbox Live.
Page 1 of 1