Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Whp gave that information to sman?

Go down 
+5
RunnerS3VEN
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
thedarkknightrises
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
thedarkknight
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212066

Whp gave that information to sman? Empty
PostSubject: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:45 am

the point of a VIP forum is so i can talk to the TRUSTED members of hack about PROBLEMS or PROBLEMATIC MEMBERS within the clan BEFORE we talk to them about it TOGETHER as CLAN STAFF.

So, who gave out that information???

The sooner you tell me the less of a punishment you will receive.

Do not withhold from me.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488037

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:56 am

u better confess NOW.

i WILL find out who leaked vip topics, so it will be a hell of a lot worse for you if you dont admit it right now
Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

Star Points : 16399

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:12 am

Admit it now and the consequences will be less.

If anyone withholds info from me and i find out they will lose every rank on here they have ever gained. If they don't have any ranks, then they will never get them. fact.

So, tell me now and it will be better for you. Fact.

I will not punish anyone who knows something, providing you tell me within 48 hours. After that, forget it. You can suffer the consequences on your own.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18434

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:31 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6316

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:53 am

Guys chiiilllllll :O what information are you talking about? I'd like to help or say who it was or whatever but I don't think I'm usefull right now :l was it about the thread with that he was annoying and such?
Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

Female Join date : 2013-05-10
Star Points : 6158

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:33 am

^^ yes
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21553

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:53 am

You know me for 2 years now. I'm not no VIP leaker. I'm not VIP anyway, so any new info that has been posted there since I've been demoted is info I don't know about.

But why do I see noble7 as a VIP on his rank?

Do you want me to tell you who I think it was?
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:02 pm

well we have a vip leak, and if one topic got leaked then any of them can be.

when we make someone vip they are NOT to discuss vip topics outside of the vip forums.

and someone showed sman the topic dark made about him, and no we dont talk behind ppls back for fun, when there is a problem with someone we say what the problem is and we discuss it and how to fix it.

it has worked in the past many times, and for someone to leak sensitive info especially info about a issue that some of the staff have with sman, is against the rules and a breach of trust.

now i will find out who leaked this info, but if you come foward now and admit it your punishment will be faaaaaaar less
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Again, why is noble a VIP?
Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

Star Points : 16399

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:58 pm

he's not. Just the rank. It doesn't mean anything - its just his rank, a picture, lol. He's not in the group. He's also banned. PM me who you think it was.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Ok, I'll go through who is VIP, look at the facts, and come up who I think did it.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Sman didn't do anything wrong, the leaker did, don't get all mad at super.

Also, Leaders, I need a list of everyone in VIP, their last visit, and the date that topic about sman was posted in the VIP.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:18 pm

RunnerS3VEN wrote:
Guy chiiilllllll :O what information are you talking about? I'd like to help or say who it was or whatever but I don't think I'm usefull right now :l was it about the thread with that he was annoying and such?

uhh, Runner, we take VIP very serious here. Anything information leaked can hurt this clan, like its doing now. It is mostly meant to solve problems.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13274

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:19 pm

I did it. xD Jk. I don't have access to the VIP Forums so I won't be of much help...unless you want me to randomly call out names, which I would refuse to do anyway.

Hope you figure it all out soon.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]OpTicNightmare
[HACK]OpTicNightmare

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 4418

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:25 pm

FYI: I didnt hack
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:27 pm

sman tell us who told you or you will be considered a accomplish and u will receive the same punishment as the leaker
Back to top Go down
[HACK]OpTicNightmare
[HACK]OpTicNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:33 pm

No one told me, i asked my friend to make me vip on this 'cause i was curious about what goes on there (my friend is a grey hat hacker), so he did it for me, i was looking at the forums when BAM! i see it
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Bullshit. I'm getting sick of people making that as and excuse. Heard it before. Now, TELL ME WHO IT WAS.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:41 pm

If you really can get in on your own account. THEN PROVE IT.

make a post in there.

So full of shit sman
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:44 pm

bro that is fucking impossible. IMPOSSIBLE

u tell me the truth right now. im serious .

I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO FUCKING LIE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT A GOD DAM IDIOT!!!!!

DO YOU THINK I AM???? CUZ U OBVIOUSLY DO IF YOU THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED, THAT SHIT ASS IMPOSSIBLE STORY.

and yes now im pissed, so you better do the smart and right thing and fucking tell me right now
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:51 pm

You do realise that if you don't tell us then your friend in VIP will suffer even more consequences and so will you too. I've already had 24 hours to decide what charges to stack up for them should they or you not come forward. I suggest you don't give me more time.

you see, the more i think about something, the more it really begins to piss me off. And thats when the real big-gun punishments come out.

So, if you want your friend to suffer because of this. I suggest you say who it was right now, for his sake if not yours.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Come on Super, I don't want you gone. Please just tell them what they want...
Back to top Go down
[HACK]OpTicNightmare
[HACK]OpTicNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:21 pm

my bro brandon, he told me, i told him to tell me anything that happened on vip about me, brandon didnt do anything wrong, he just kept a promise to his brother
Back to top Go down
[HACK]OpTicNightmare
[HACK]OpTicNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:23 pm

there, you got what you wanted, but leave brandon alone, ban me, hurt me, hunt me, but leave brandon alone
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Wait, what is his username on here. Was it geizen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whp gave that information to sman?   Whp gave that information to sman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whp gave that information to sman?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next