Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Story Time! ^___^

Go down 
+5
red2958
[SWES]gnmmarechal
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Gozitan
QueenJessie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

Female Join date : 2013-05-10
Star Points : 6156

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:51 am

My whole clan history.

-okay so when I turned 11 it all started. So I had just turn 11 and like 2 week later I was grounded for cussing at my little sister. I was grounded for a week, so I was bored and all I had was my computer so I decided I'd join my first clan. I was looking at a site full of MW2 clans right and I found one called [WRTW] {Stands for; We Rule The World} well I fell in love with the clan it was a really out going nice one,everyone got along we had a rival clan (": well about 2 months after I join I find out that you have to be 16 or old to join well I didn't know and if they found out you were younger they just banned you. Well after that I was scared I avoided the question 'how old are you?' Witch wasn't hard cause people rarely asked that. Well maybe 3 weeks after that this new guy asked me how old I was Cause my profile said 13 {that was the minimum age you could put} and I'm like uhh.. Well long story short I told him my real age I thought if get straight banned but actually I was really liked it the clan and this whole fight broke out about why I should stay and there were many people on my side but the leader said it wouldn't be fair to bend the rules for me. Said to come back when I'm at least 14 .
So I felt and didn't go to clans again til sometimes in January of 2012 that's when I join [RED] and yesss! I lied about my age. This the funny part, some people I told Them I was 15 some I told I was 13 some I told I was 14. I just went back and forth from the ages. No one notice til I finally decided on 13 a year older then what I was. I didn't want people to look at me like a little child or baby cause of my age cause I was mature and I wanted to be treated that way. Soon I joined [HACK] an one day I met queenie and she showed me [TLG] and then swiper showed me [SGK]. I was in 4 clans at once. Well [RED] died and I was pissed -.- then I caused some trouble and I decided to leave so I left a a few weeks later came back as a girl name Elizabeth with the user name "BabeNinjaKat" I went like that for 3 weeks til one person found out it was me, can't remember who, so I came out to everyone blah blah I end up staying and that how I got the name BabeNinjaKat; well then I found out about [Active] and joined then all this shit happen with [TLG] and it was shut down / died, then all shit broke lose with active and hack and I had to quiet active {i wasn't really active there because a lot of people didn't like me...idk why? -.- } and I just became in active on [SGK] and then that left me with [HACK] .

& that's my story ~.^
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

Male Join date : 2012-05-12
Star Points : 8182

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:05 am

Wheres the part where you met me <.<
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18432

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:13 pm

when i first met you was the day i returned to hack clan after i quit permanently for like 3 months, then one day dark was emailing me about how the clan was dying so i came back to revive it and you were on the chatbox, :P

that was on our old site join.muf.mobi
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26824

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:41 pm

HACK was my first clan. I joined when I started playing SWBES and there were lots of hackers online. It was impossible to play like this. So, I saw a player called join.muf.mobi and decided to visit that. I joined HACK and some guy helped me getting lightsaber and other stuff(I played the EU version at that time. Fortunately, the guy who thought me how to use Darkfrost also had EU codes. So I got them. But I was never active though. Recently, I went to hjoin.muf.mobi and discovered we had moved. So, I joined, and I have been here almost every day since I re-joined.
Back to top Go down

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Holy christ, a big paragraph.

My story : Google brought me here.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21551

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Lol me too^

I googled swbes ohk gamesaves and eventually found hack in may 2012. I was very, very, very technology stupid when I first joined. I went on the original cbox and was like "are you people real??" cause I didn't know what a Internet chat box was. I got into alot of fights when I first joined (lol dandino didn't even remember the fights) I gotten into a whole lot of fights with Anubis, Queen, and Pablo. Especially Anubis. You think I am a power hogging prick? No offence but you should have seen Anubis back then. He abused them on me all the time. But he is cool now, he knows what to do with his powers.

Nysha, don't consider [RED] a clan because I made it to distract [ESP] from messing with [HACK]. Which worked.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Wtf? Delete the unfinished post. Idk how that happened.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13272

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:57 pm

During World War II, the Atomic Bomb was dropped and Godzilla was born.

Wait... Wrong Story...

George Lucas was so bored he ate cheese burgers for lunch and from that day, he was always full of gas.

Fine you want a story I'll give you one. I came to HACK clan. The End.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212064

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:24 pm

[HACK]LeaderDandino. wrote:
when i first met you was the day i returned to hack clan after i quit permanently for like 3 months, then one day dark was emailing me about how the clan was dying so i came back to revive it and you were on the chatbox, :P

that was on our old site join.muf.mobi
lmao yeah.

it was more a case of. You left, everyone else left same time. Nobody left on hack, except red for 3 months.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:37 pm

The Godzilla King wrote:

Wait... Wrong Story...

George Lucas was so bored he ate cheese burgers for lunch and from that day, he was always full of gas.

Why so negative Mr. Rocket?
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6314

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:51 pm

It all started for me when Alex was advertising his site and well I went to his forums and went on the Xatbox, Vanhiz was there also, he may be unknown for many of you but he was the main first leader of GOD, I actually only wanted to find hacks and such for my psp and ES (EU) and eventually I joined GOD.

The second leader of GOD was SwT or also known as 'Starwars Toss3r'. He was the one who found EU codes in the beginning, I can't remember the other person who actually made EU savegames and posted them on Gamefaqs but well SwT was the second person who I knew that could do that.(around 2011)

After all I could hack my psp and by that time I was the 3rd leader of GOD (Gods of Death)

Later that time UPH (Unlimited Powerfull Hackers) was born with Unleashed and Xtreme as leaders if I'm not mistaken.

And yeah some of you know the rest of the story, GN was made with Fitzy and Gozi as makn leaders and later on me again as the 3rd one untill I became unactive.. :p

Anyway after being unactive for a long while I missed the clan and forums stuff and Gozi told me to come on here. That's it lol
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6943

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Well, when I use to play SWES alot-I was searching for better codes for ES. I had the stupid gamesave from gamefaqs or whatever and I knew there were better hacks out there. So I googled hacks and well I came across this weird ES clan so I said screw it. 

Day 2, I found HACK and well here I am today :P
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Red2958 wrote:
The Godzilla King wrote:

Wait... Wrong Story...

Why so negative Mr. Rocket?
idk I don't really have much to say about how I came here, and I'd prefer not spew out any more of my history. I've also lost all of my enthusiasm after fighting Rivaille.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:31 pm

But that was about 2-4 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Red2958 wrote:
But that was about 2-4 weeks ago.
The fight taught me something. Not to be an idiot and not take everything seriously.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Ok^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Time! ^___^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time! ^___^   Story Time! ^___^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Time! ^___^
Page 1 of 1