Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this

Go down 
+5
ChRiSGaMeR
red2958
Nomannm
NaTaly~
[SWES]Paradox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

Male Join date : 2013-06-30
Star Points : 8996

What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Empty
PostSubject: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 pm

THESE NEEDS TO STOP NOW ITS MAKING ME UPSET ALOT BECAUSE FIGHTS MORE FIGHTS AND MORE STICK TOGETER
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:35 pm

nope i cant lock this forum
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6922

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Why not just PM him?
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:39 pm

thats to hard
Back to top Go down
Nomannm
Nomannm

Male Join date : 2013-07-27
Star Points : 4238

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Dude exactly, we don't need useless topics being created

and it's not as hard as making a new topic dammit
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21530

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Beta, don't turn this topic into a fight. Nobody is going to fight cause any topic that has fights will get locked. So be careful what you say.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:42 pm

yes sir i wasnt going to start a fight but i mean like we need to talk ill pm it to u
Back to top Go down
Nomannm
Nomannm

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:44 pm

So can we delete this? he's going to PM you anyways
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:45 pm

If it's something just between you and Red, then please keep within PMs or chats.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:50 pm

No insulting anyone Noman, the way you said that was insulting.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
ChRiSGaMeR
Veteran
Veteran
ChRiSGaMeR

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 6685

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 pm

[HACK]beta wrote:
nope i cant lock this forum

ill lock it for ya ;)
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:12 am

No locking a forum without a valid reasoning

i.e: Red and I locked the forums about Caleb & Beta because of misunderstanding/possible starting more fights, etc.

Locking a forum because of a member's request is not a valid reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:11 am

[HACK]beta wrote:
THESE NEEDS TO STOP NOW ITS MAKING ME UPSET ALOT BECAUSE FIGHTS MORE FIGHTS AND MORE STICK TOGETER

If a fight breaks out and u really don't like just take screenies of messages and ignore them. ;)
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:14 am

ok no more useless topics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:16 am

This wasn't useless. It was meaningless. =)
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:22 am

xD ok no more useless or meaningless post's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:55 am

kk, btw the topic is called what is happening to hack. Nothing is, all clans have arguments.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:53 pm

^^Yep. We just need to stay calm and things will be ok.
Back to top Go down
Nomannm
Nomannm

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Still I don't see how that was an insult, he was being too lazy and creating these.
I just spoke the truth
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 pm

I know Nomannm, but you could of done it in a nicer manner.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488014

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 pm

if its a topic for a specific person thats what messaging is for
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:20 am

^^Exactly
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:36 am

Technically it wasn a insult but the way you said it was like you were mad at him
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212043

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Why do you feel the need to talk to red all the time? There are three leaders, and you can just as easily, Select LEADER group on a pm message than only red.

And, you go on about fights all the time. Well, there will always be fights, no changing that, and we deal with them and get better at dealing with them each time. Me, dan and red are qualified with this, why are you so worried?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this    What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is Happening To [HACK] to leader Red can u lock it so only u and me can talk about this
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next