Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read

Go down 
+12
Drake
superwarren[hack]
[PwN]thekilleurgamer
thedarkknight
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
[FGN]007LOGAN
[SWES]Paradox
Gozitan
QueenJessie
ChRiSGaMeR
NaTaly~
red2958
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21530

To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok so most of you guys are going to be freshmen in high school, I am cause I will be going to school, so please read

If you care about hack, please try to be active on Fridays-Sunday of every week. If not that, try to be active at lease once a month. Ik I will be here on the forums at least 1 time every weekend. But if some of you guys aren't going to he able to, remember this:

COME BACK TO HACK IN THE SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can promise you I'll be here in the summer, but the people who leave for the school year and return in the summer, I'll talk to dandino and dark about giving you a reward of some kind. Whoever comes back in the summer and becomes active, you will be rewarded and you will officially be a true loyal [HACK] clan member. You will have earned my respect if you come back next summer, but try to be active on the weekends of the school year.

Last edited by [HACK]red on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:14 am

All day? Won't school muck that up?
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6922

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:47 am

Ikr lol

Wish I could do that but our school has too many security crap and I'm just busy anyways xD
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21530

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:51 am

Kinda Logan but being active on the site is better then being active on es
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488014

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:36 pm

ikr
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6922

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:08 pm

^^Yep.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Star Points : 212043

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 pm

[HACK]NaTaly_121 wrote:
Ikr lol

Wish I could do that but our school has too many security crap and I'm just busy anyways xD

wow, what kinda school do u go to? xD
Back to top Go down
[PwN]thekilleurgamer
[PwN]thekilleurgamer

Male Join date : 2013-07-07
Star Points : 4273

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
superwarren[hack]

Star Points : 4117

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:44 pm

I couod be here at times, my stuff gets taken away at random times and.gets given back at random times. And sometimes u get stuck on playing games.online, lol, so I'll be here at random times......random,lol
Back to top Go down
Drake

Male Join date : 2013-07-09
Star Points : 6796

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:27 pm

lol ikr warren
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 pm

superwarren[hack] wrote:
I couod be here at times, my stuff gets taken away at random times and.gets given back at random times. And sometimes u get stuck on playing games.online, lol, so I'll be here at random times......random,lol

lol ikr
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

Male Join date : 2013-06-30
Star Points : 8996

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:55 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
[FGN]ClanAdminCaleb

Male Join date : 2013-03-25
Star Points : 8149

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm

I'll be here randomly at like 12 at night lol
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:08 pm

me to ill be online from 4 to like 3 in the morning
Back to top Go down
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 5026

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:52 pm

LOL ILL BE ACTIVE during the school year xD
Back to top Go down
[HACK]psp3001hacker
Active
Active
[HACK]psp3001hacker

Male Join date : 2013-06-20
Star Points : 4135

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:32 am

ill not be as active but ill try to be on like on weekends and sometimes in the middle of the week
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:15 am

same here
Back to top Go down
Nataly.
Active
Active

Star Points : 3992

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:10 pm

@dark, a crappy school lol i get in trouble for just being at a scene of a fight or something but i wasn't involved but i still get diciplined

and yeah np guys if you can't be as active during school year. i can't be very active either lol
Back to top Go down
[FGN]ClanAdminCaleb

Male Join date : 2013-03-25
Star Points : 8149

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Hmm I'll prob only be able to come on hack at like 12 lol
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:01 am

ill be active during school is going on hmmm... :p
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:00 am

Nataly. wrote:
@dark, a crappy school lol i get in trouble for just being at a scene of a fight or something but i wasn't involved but i still get diciplined

and yeah np guys if you can't be as active during school year. i can't be very active either lol

wow, ok
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:03 pm

isaac started school today
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 pm

I see.

Well, the thing is, In May-July next year, I take the most important exams i'll ever take in my life, so.............I can't afford to fuck them up. And.........No resits, so, I wont be on much in the months leading up to those. After that, super active before I start college, then 2 years at college, then hopefully, I can get a good job at ubisoft, (my lil plan) And then move around a couple of studios (like everyone does) and leak you all info about stuff xD.....mainly batman, jk

Nah, will be other stuff too.

Back to top Go down
Drake

Male Join date : 2013-07-09
Star Points : 6796

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:14 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read   To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the people that's not going to be active during the school year, read
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2