Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER

Go down 
+2
The Godzilla King
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18411

XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Empty
PostSubject: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 am

http://www.pcmag.com/news/342897/microsoft-enables-xbox-one-cross-network-play

OMG OMG OMG OMG! The day We've been dreaming for! NO MORE BUYING 2 CONSOLES WOO!
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13251

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:40 pm

I saw that but do you believe they're gonna enable that for Battlefront?

Also, I hope they don't let PS4/XB1 players play with the PC players. For one, PC players would probably just crush the console players and plus there's the aim bot hacks and all that other stuff.

Then again, I know Gnm plays on PC and I know PC has too small of a population so at the same time it'd be beneficial for PC players. Hmm....
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18411

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:22 pm

I'm sure they will they just announced Playstation VR support!! and it isnt even E3 yet we are getting so many treats haha

here is my subreddit about it too

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/4aj4zw/add_the_brand_new_cross_networking_feature/
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13251

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:54 pm

lol I posted on there, I'm TGKDR. Didn't know that was you.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212043

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:20 pm

#1 Dice will probably never do it..and its up to the developer.

#2 PS4 :PPPPPPPPPP
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26803

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:49 am

The Godzilla King wrote:

Also, I hope they don't let PS4/XB1 players play with the PC players. For one, PC players would probably just crush the console players and plus there's the aim bot hacks and all that other stuff.

Then again, I know Gnm plays on PC and I know PC has too small of a population so at the same time it'd be beneficial for PC players. Hmm....
Welp, I doubt they will do anything to already-released titles. Especially EA. But it would be nice. Anyway, afaik, the Xbox/PS users will be able to choose to play with either XBL or XBL/PC/PS4 users themselves.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:33 pm

[SWES]gnmmarechal wrote:

The Godzilla King wrote:

Welp, I doubt they will do anything to already-released titles. Especially EA. But it would be nice. Anyway, afaik, the Xbox/PS users will be able to choose to play with either XBL or XBL/PC/PS4 users themselves.

Its already announced for Rocket League, lol....if sony choose to support it.

They'll officially be the nicest company in the gaming industry if they do....lets be honest..they have the fastest selling console of all time (I think, not sure if the PS2 retained its title), at present the biggest gaming platform of this generation....its not in their interest to really do that...maybe they'll spin it round selling PS4 as being so ultimate you can play with Xbox users, hahahaha
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Lmao mb
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

Male Join date : 2013-06-30
Star Points : 8996

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 2:57 pm

The Godzilla King wrote:

I got to agree it's a 50/50 there are a lot of pros and a lot of cons to it but would be great definitely saving TONS of money only buying one console. Instead of buying all this stuff to play a game on that console. Hmm interesting...
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:33 pm

Actually godz it's optional to play crossnetwork afaik
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 7:32 pm

The Godzilla King wrote:

I disagree. I think that it actually requires more skill to effectively aim with a joystick.

Sure, its easier to learn to use a joystick for the first time than a mouse, but for the most part in FPS games, the joysticks are harder to use than mice (pretty much a given fact) and with some of the shots i've seen some of the destiny and halo community hit, I disagree that a PC vs. Console match would result in PC winning.

My point is that if you're good with a joystick...then you can definitely stand up to mouse users.

Ofc, cheating is a much bigger problem on PC than console...so agree with that...other than that, pretty equally matched. I think most console gamers would come out pretty well from any kind of merge, whether it include PC or not. Bigger playerbase, what's not to like?

Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:30 am

thedarkknight wrote:
The Godzilla King wrote:

I disagree. I think that it actually requires more skill to effectively aim with a joystick.

Sure, its easier to learn to use a joystick for the first time than a mouse, but for the most part in FPS games, the joysticks are harder to use than mice (pretty much a given fact) and with some of the shots i've seen some of the destiny and halo community hit, I disagree that a PC vs. Console match would result in PC winning.

My point is that if you're good with a joystick...then you can definitely stand up to mouse users.

Ofc, cheating is a much bigger problem on PC than console...so agree with that...other than that, pretty equally matched. I think most console gamers would come out pretty well from any kind of merge, whether it include PC or not. Bigger playerbase, what's not to like?

exactly.... which means a very good player on PC can crush a very good player with a controller - because a mouse has more accuracy and is easier to use.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488014

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 9:34 am

Yea but pc needs this look at swbstats.com they have such a low population
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Actually, for the time being, I haven't had any issues with matchmaking. You don't need that many players. Even Titanfall (with a couple hundred players at most, on the most played gamemode) doesn't have that many issues, besides more than half of the gamemodes being dead.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 6:29 pm

[SWES]gnmmarechal wrote:

thedarkknight wrote:
The Godzilla King wrote:

exactly.... which means a very good player on PC can crush a very good player with a controller - because a mouse has more accuracy and is easier to use.

My point is that actually there are really skilled members of the console community who I personally think could take on and beat any PC gamer. tbh, I think I could beat most PC gamers faced with me on the games I play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER   XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBOX AND PS4 UNITE!! PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER
Page 1 of 1