Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Turning the clan back into what it used to be.

Go down 
+4
The Godzilla King
Gozitan
Anubis
420Stormtrooper
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
420Stormtrooper
420Stormtrooper

Male Join date : 2013-06-20
Star Points : 4192

Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Empty
PostSubject: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:05 am

Hey guys it's me again I just wanted to let you guys know that as OG members of the clan we are obligated to promote our website and recruit new members. come on guys! we need to restore our clans former glory back in the old days when we ruled the entire game. we have a new game out there with fresh recruits ripe for the taking! we are a family, a family that I have been away from for too long but I have already done my part promoting this site on my Instagram and Facebook recently. Also feel free to add me on Instagram and/or Facebook @420Stormtrooper
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488007

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:30 am

I can only hope we can capture a small glimpse of what we were in Battlefront Elite Squadron, never will a game offer us what SWES did.. We have to find the best way to recruit members on this new game just like we figured out a way to recruit practically everyone who wanted to be in a clan on swes to our site and/or dominated all other clans by the end of the games life >:)
)
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Star Points : 212036

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 3:49 pm

Sounds really good. Lets do it, lol.....

I only have one question...WHAT DOES OG MEAN??>? LOLOLOL 

Nvm, googled it, lol
Back to top Go down
420Stormtrooper
420Stormtrooper

Male Join date : 2013-06-20
Star Points : 4192

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 5:08 pm

hahaha your too funny dark
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26796

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 1:05 pm

swbf is horrible for clans x.x
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 7:04 pm

420Stormtrooper wrote:
hahaha your too funny dark

I genuinely didn't know, lmao

[SWES]gnmmarechal wrote:
swbf is horrible for clans x.x

Yeah..well...we'll manage, lol.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 7:33 pm

I suppose so.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488007

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:24 am

Yea BF is not helping us any with no game chat, no clan tags, ect
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:38 am

it does have game chat. On PC.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:11 am

NO GAME CHAT WUT????? We can still use PS4 parties through.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:13 am

Screw bf. Like actually, it's a piece of crap.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:49 am

u aren't getting it?
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Yeah..just very dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

Male Join date : 2013-07-27
Star Points : 5372

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Sadly, much change will have to be made before we can capture members..

The reason Dan did so good at catching people from ES was actually a few simple reasons that actually paid off in the end.
1. The game literally had 0 communication. Names MEAN A LOT.
2. We had something not a lot of people had, and that was hacks, and we were organized, we worked together, again a thing very hard to do with no communication.

Want to know how I joined? I saw Dan's name. What was his name? http://join.muf.mobi . What did I want? Sweet codes! The ability to talk to friends, make friends! Contribute!

And that's how I, and many others joined.

What does the new game offer?
Ingame chat(text and voice on PC)
And Origin has a friend system, so no need for website...
PSN has friend system..
Xbox has friend system..

On top of that, social media is very popular on those devices too.

In the end, the lesson is, that we must offer something unique for people to join, and with all due respect, Dan, this website offers very little to players. Maybe clan wars could come into play, but you can't cheat on the game, why would someone join? They could just add you on PSN...

I love this site, I love this clan, but I've said this 100 times, and I will say it more, you must offer something different and unique to survive! :( Adapt or die..

I am sorry if I am hurting anyones feelings, I just had to say that. Happy 4 years... I just hope we will be around for another 4, or at least 1 more year. Not many clans make it this far, so at least we have that going.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 10:39 am

same, I joined after seeing a join.muf.mobi player.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Lol, I joined after dan kicked my arse on christmas eve with the ID in his name.

I know what you're saying godz, and I agree. We have to offer something unique.

I've been telling everyone on destiny about how FGN (the name I still use for our destiny clan) is a unique, friendly place, where you can find people who you can chill out with, play serious or casually and you won't get any hate or anything if your not great at the game or if you'e from a different background or anything like that....They like that and the clan is doing well.

That's what we need to offer. A friendly community with a facebook page, twitter account, nice, neatly laid out forums (profesional looking too), REALLY pleasant members + staff and and generally good and fun atmosphere. More than that, we actually have to play with people in game, get to know them, chill out with them, talk to them, have good in game experiences with them.

This is what attracts people to communities these days. Not because they want codes or anything, because they want a friendly, brotherhood atmosphere. WE CAN OFFER THAT AND WE NEED TO. Most clans these days don't do a great job of that. Most of the time, the clan leaders and staff don't even talk to the members. We need to be different.

That's how we market ourselves.

Summary:
-We need to be on every format - in game, youtube, reddit, twitter, facebook, Dice's own forums
-We need to market ourselves as a friendly clan with friendly staff, great atmosphere, nice community.
-We need to market ourselves as willing to talk to, spend time with and play with our members, helping them do stuff (I helped a under levelled guy through a raid in Destiny - we could maybe help people level up in Battlefront by helping them win matches, etc)
-We need to be a well organised, professional looking website, a place that is pleasant and worthwhile spending time on and being a part of. 

This is what clans are about these days. PS4 especially is set up to do this.

On PS4, you can create Communities and people can join those - they're basically clans spread across the WHOLE OF PLAYSTATION, LOL. The guys at Sony realised that gaming nowadays is as much about the game as it as about a social experience, both with real life and online friends.

IF we cater to the 'online friends' part of that, we can really attract members.

We already have all this, we just need to work better to bring it together and attract people in.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 7:14 am

Honestly, I think using something similar to Battlelog on Battlefield would help a lot. Perhaps if it were possible for us to host our own SWBF server.
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

Male Join date : 2012-05-12
Star Points : 8154

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:37 am

Anubis wrote:
Sadly, much change will have to be made before we can capture members..

The reason Dan did so good at catching people from ES was actually a few simple reasons that actually paid off in the end.
1. The game literally had 0 communication. Names MEAN A LOT.
2. We had something not a lot of people had, and that was hacks, and we were organized, we worked together, again a thing very hard to do with no communication.

Want to know how I joined? I saw Dan's name. What was his name? http://join.muf.mobi . What did I want? Sweet codes! The ability to talk to friends, make friends! Contribute!

And that's how I, and many others joined.

What does the new game offer?
Ingame chat(text and voice on PC)
And Origin has a friend system, so no need for website...
PSN has friend system..
Xbox has friend system..

On top of that, social media is very popular on those devices too.

In the end, the lesson is, that we must offer something unique for people to join, and with all due respect, Dan, this website offers very little to players. Maybe clan wars could come into play, but you can't cheat on the game, why would someone join? They could just add you on PSN...

I love this site, I love this clan, but I've said this 100 times, and I will say it more, you must offer something different and unique to survive! :( Adapt or die..

I am sorry if I am hurting anyones feelings, I just had to say that. Happy 4 years... I just hope we will be around for another 4, or at least 1 more year. Not many clans make it this far, so at least we have that going.

Speak for yourself, All I needed was my rifle ;)
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:22 pm

I don't know who this prick was..as you can probably tell I wasn't happy with his comments. I mean...is he actually 12?? We got off to a bad start, sure... But it doesn't even matter....I mean...come on....the game's not even good...its rubbish. No clan support, no in game chat (Both of these are dumb considering its online-only PVP nature), very few maps and modes. Now, i'm gonna get it because I love star wars..all the same, the game really isn't helping us or any other star wars communities. I know you can read this you dumbass..how bout you actually come out with it mate seeing as I don't even know who you are. 

Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  0110

So...here's whats gonna happen. Over the next year, i'm gonna work my ass off over BOTH this star wars community here and the little destiny community I got going on bnet. Together, we're (the LOYAL, HELPFUL members of these communities) gonna build these communities into active, friendly, online communities and you're gonna watch bro. So..if you're not here to help or chill out...just get out....seriously...just leave.

To sum up: We got all the time in the world to build this site into what we all want it to be....and WE ARE GONNA DO IT. 

And i'm not listening to the doubters.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:06 pm

From what I've been hearing, no ingame chat, no communication?

DO YOU ALL HAVE AUTISM? THESE CONDITIONS ARE NEARLY PERFECT TO RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS!
NEARLY.

The reason people joined is because there was no other way to communicate! You put a link in your name, and they followed(if you gave them a reason!)

The only thing you guys need to do is find a way to attract people. Just think! Change your PSN account names to ones that advertise this site. If PSN does not allow stuff like xfgn.forumotion.com, then use my TK links! like swes.cf .. If Sony nitpicks names, then try swesDOTcf and swesDOTcq... And then all you have to do is become really good at the game and BAM, people will wanna be friends with you, and they will follow the link in your name!
HELLO PEOPLE

This is YOUR chance, OUR chance! I will provide the links below that are short enough to be in a PSN name that are available for taking, these all lead to xfgn so don't worry.

It is critical you guys start advertising now, use these site names as PSN names.
join-xfgn-clan.tk
swes.cf
swes.ga
swes.ml

These all lead to this site, so feel free to use one of the names as a PSN advertising name.
Instead of hacks, you guys could offer advice, tactics, talk about new glitches in the game! Sheesh.

I see a chance, and you guys should take it... Anyone else agree? Or am I the one with Autsim?
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13244

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:56 pm

^ Pretty sure you can't change your PSN name.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 10:46 am

swes.ga redirects to some other site. same with swes.cf.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 11:17 am

Anubis wrote:
From what I've been hearing, no ingame chat, no communication?

DO YOU ALL HAVE AUTISM? THESE CONDITIONS ARE NEARLY PERFECT TO RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS!
NEARLY.

The reason people joined is because there was no other way to communicate! You put a link in your name, and they followed(if you gave them a reason!)

The only thing you guys need to do is find a way to attract people. Just think! Change your PSN account names to ones that advertise this site. If PSN does not allow stuff like xfgn.forumotion.com, then use my TK links! like swes.cf .. If Sony nitpicks names, then try swesDOTcf and swesDOTcq... And then all you have to do is become really good at the game and BAM, people will wanna be friends with you, and they will follow the link in your name!
HELLO PEOPLE

This is YOUR chance, OUR chance! I will provide the links below that are short enough to be in a PSN name that are available for taking, these all lead to xfgn so don't worry.

It is critical you guys start advertising now, use these site names as PSN names.
join-xfgn-clan.tk
swes.cf
swes.ga
swes.ml

These all lead to this site, so feel free to use one of the names as a PSN advertising name.
Instead of hacks, you guys could offer advice, tactics, talk about new glitches in the game! Sheesh.

I see a chance, and you guys should take it... Anyone else agree? Or am I the one with Autsim?

A: We can't change our PSN names.

B: Those PSN accounts need PSplus to be able to play online.

C: I think its better to find people by looking around non-clan forums and advertising this site properly. This is what i'll be doing.

D: As soon as I get the game i'll be advertising on forums to find people to play it with, with the hope of enlarging my friends list so I can enjoy the game better and hopefully introducing new people to this site. THIS IS HOW YOU ATTRACT MEMBERS IN THIS DAY AN AGE.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Oh well, I thought it would work. At least I'm trying to form new ideas lol.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:24 am

we can't even have clan tags.... that kind of sucks. Unless someone gets a new acc and buys Bfront for it lol and yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning the clan back into what it used to be.    Turning the clan back into what it used to be.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning the clan back into what it used to be.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online :: General Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: