Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Sorry for Inactive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6915

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:12 am

Apparently I was going to post a few weeks ago that I wasn't going be on for a little...don't know what happened to that. Anyways, school is starting and all that chaotic crap. I will most likely be inactive a lot from tomorrow to December?...Not sure, I still trying to recover from my head injury and my skills for school are of like a 5th grader so I'll being alot of help to regain back my skills which mean not much time to come on here.

On a happy note, reason I've been active past week or so (other than being busy), I got the opportunity to see Drum Corps International (DCI) Championship. I was suppose to march with one of the DCI Bands (The Cadets) but couldn't due to my injury, so in honor my band gave me a free ticket to the Championship performance in Indiana. 

For those who don't know DCI is a very competitive marching band from around the U.S. For anyone who saw my video of me playing in my school's marching band and thought it was cool....this overtops high school marching band by ALOT. Here's a video to kind of get a glimpse of what it's like. (When anyone tells me marching band is SO easy, I show them this video or similiar and they all shut up haha)

Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26796

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 2:51 pm

oh, ok, get better soon then.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

Male Join date : 2013-07-27
Star Points : 5372

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Is the damage permanent? Or will it just take a lot of time to recover?
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212036

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:04 pm

NaTaly~ wrote:
Apparently I was going to post a few weeks ago that I wasn't going be on for a little...don't know what happened to that. Anyways, school is starting and all that chaotic crap. I will most likely be inactive a lot from tomorrow to December?...Not sure, I still trying to recover from my head injury and my skills for school are of like a 5th grader so I'll being alot of help to regain back my skills which mean not much time to come on here.

On a happy note, reason I've been active past week or so (other than being busy), I got the opportunity to see Drum Corps International (DCI) Championship. I was suppose to march with one of the DCI Bands (The Cadets) but couldn't due to my injury, so in honor my band gave me a free ticket to the Championship performance in Indiana. 

For those who don't know DCI is a very competitive marching band from around the U.S. For anyone who saw my video of me playing in my school's marching band and thought it was cool....this overtops high school marching band by ALOT. Here's a video to kind of get a glimpse of what it's like. (When anyone tells me marching band is SO easy, I show them this video or similiar and they all shut up haha)

Congrats on getting the DCI ticket. I have no idea what that is...but glad you enjoyed it, lol. Hope things work out for you and np. We're always here if you need us.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 11:02 pm

I will never understand how people are so crazy about Band stuff. It's just so odd to me. Lol, people at my school are crazy of marching band too, it's fuckin weird. But I don't say anything.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 3:32 pm

I'm sure there's no marching band here. Only an orchestra.
Which I am part of.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 6:11 pm

My school has a marching band. A fucking huge one at that.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Its an American thing to be A: obsessed with them B: Have marching bands at schools.

In England all our marching bands are associated with the army, idk how it works exactly, but yeah. We only see them at special events and stuff. Thats a British thing, lol
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:03 pm

we too, we have an army and police marching band. And a police orchestra.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Army and Police? Closest thing we have is JROTC, which is pretty much made up of Army wannabes at my school. Lol, they think they are so much better than everyone else because they are in a class where you can be suspended for doing the wrong thing. (Yeah, the teachers in those classes get special privileges.)

Police? Nothing close to that. School is full of retards that believe police brutality is a thing.
>hint
>It's not
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:17 pm

The Phoenix King wrote:
Army and Police? Closest thing we have is JROTC, which is pretty much made up of Army wannabes at my school. Lol, they think they are so much better than everyone else because they are in a class where you can be suspended for doing the wrong thing. (Yeah, the teachers in those classes get special privileges.)

Police? Nothing close to that. School is full of retards that believe police brutality is a thing.
>hint
>It's not
lol.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:42 pm

It's true. I can post about how police brutality barely exists, and the media is just full of lies.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 1:11 pm

they use one or other time when that happened to say it happens all the time...
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:33 pm

^ Exactly.

Chokehold case, all of a sudden all cops are bad. OK. Go ahead and be narrowminded then.

Even Nysha doesn't buy into the ALL COPS ARE BAD bullshit, that shows how bad the cause is, when even other black people question it and then shoot it down.

The whole #BlackLivesMatter is just an excuse to blame people for them looting and rioting. They are criminals because they loot and riot, so I will never respect someone who stands for that terrorist group of a cause.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 11:31 am

seriously, I have nothing against black people, but some of them keep acting like they're victims and everybody hates them and is racist.

Like, you tell them anything, ANYTHING, and they'll call you racist.

Well, and they talk about police violence against black people, but I don't hear anyone talking about violence against white people..... it's not cuz it doesn't happen, cuz it does, even if police violence isn't a common thing, but... you get me, right? (no idea if I got my idea through, hopefully I didn't offend anyone, that was not my intention)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:46 pm

I know where you're coming from, and you're right. They all cry victim when in reality, nobody is after them. Here's a picture illustrating my point.

Sorry for Inactive Media_10
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 4:22 pm

that is correct.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 12:35 pm

So true. So true.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488007

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:26 pm

hope you recover fully and are able to game with us when battlefront comes out soon!
miss talking to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry for Inactive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactive   Sorry for Inactive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for Inactive
Page 1 of 1