Battlefront DICE Network
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the best community for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront! Enjoy your stay!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» Hey guys
Yesterday at 12:21 pm by Anubis

» 6 Year anniversary!
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Closed Alpha
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [SWES]gnmmarechal

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Official Gameplay Trailer
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:42 pm by [SWES]gnmmarechal

» Star Wars Battlefront II (EA) - Assault on Theed Gameplay Reveal on June 10th
Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:29 pm by [SWES]gnmmarechal

» It's been a long time
Sun May 21, 2017 10:21 am by [SWES]gnmmarechal

» STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II - Official Reveal Trailer + New Information
Tue May 02, 2017 8:59 pm by [SWES]gnmmarechal

» STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II - Leaked Trailer
Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:29 am by [SWES]gnmmarechal

» The official title for EA's second Battlefront game has finally been revealed
Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:55 pm by The Godzilla King

» Discord For Everyone To Hang Out
Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:55 am by [SWES]gnmmarechal

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Share | 

Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 16282

PostSubject: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Star Wars Battlefront is set to be revealed tomorrow but a 10 second teaser is seen at the end of the second teaser for The Force Awakens

get a better look here 

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TwentyJuan
GFX artist
GFX artist

Male Join date : 2015-04-21
Star Points : 1726

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:24 pm

The Devs are putting their interest into detail and sticking close to the original but they are catering to the wrong crowd. The Star Wars fan base cares more about story and characters more than their K/D in Battlefront.

Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 24731

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:39 am

@TwentyJuan wrote:
The Devs are putting their interest into detail and sticking close to the original but they are catering to the wrong crowd. The Star Wars fan base cares more about story and characters more than their K/D in Battlefront.
Precisely. This isn't (or shouldn't be) Battlefield.

FX 8350 | 16GB DDR3 | 1050 Ti 4GB
ポケットモンスター
"Time is something no one can escape. It delivers us all to the same end. Wishing won't make it go away. And so it begins..."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 209953

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Its all wrong. The devs were onto a good thing scanning in the original props. Here is what it needed:
-Original High quality scans of props with high attention to detail using PS4 tech and architecture + a recent gaming engine
-Option between 1st and third person (included) with detail to weapons, how they fire, reload, etc and weapons that perform well, but are all balenced together in Single + multiplayer.
-Campaign with a story canon or non-canon which doesn't need to include any trademark Star wars characters.
-Flyable space ships in space Transition from Space to ground and vice versa would be nice.
-Multiple online modes (some included):
-Attack the At At is a good idea. 
-How about: Ground assault. You start in space in a star destroyer, take out the ground defenses using orbital lasers, finish off a space battle, then get in dropships + escape pods and make it to the ground battle to continue the fight.

SWBF as a series needs a dev to take on new ideas, put their own ideas in, but retain the trademarks of star wars and the previous games.  There is so much that can be done with next gen tech.

'You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self righteousness, and I won't kill you because...you're just too much fun'

Platinum Games:

Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:48 pm

I mean... they killed the game.

ポケットモンスター
"Time is something no one can escape. It delivers us all to the same end. Wishing won't make it go away. And so it begins..."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Completely^

'You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self righteousness, and I won't kill you because...you're just too much fun'

Platinum Games:

Back to top Go down
TwentyJuan
GFX artist
GFX artist

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:44 pm

They better not F*ck up First person light sabers... If they were in the game. <--- new news no light sabers.

Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 11219

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:00 pm

@TwentyJuan wrote:
They better not F*ck up First person light sabers... If they were in the game. <--- new news no light sabers.

lol Does any game have 1st person light sabers?

Well I guess the original Battlefront had it(no seriously) but that was not accessible because, well, heroes were unplayable. The 1st person saber sucks so bad because it was never meant to be seen. Just download a mod for the original SWBF that allows you to play as some Jedi or Sith and you'll see what I mean.

"A downward slope A shaft of light is all I need is all I see. to cease the darkness killing me."

In Hideaki Anno we trust!

Member since Saturday September 1st, 2012
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:57 am

@The Godzilla King wrote:
@TwentyJuan wrote:

lol Does any game have 1st person light sabers?

Well I guess the original Battlefront had it(no seriously) but that was not accessible because, well, heroes were unplayable. The 1st person saber sucks so bad because it was never meant to be seen. Just download a mod for the original SWBF that allows you to play as some Jedi or Sith and you'll see what I mean.
hum....
That sounds horrible.

ポケットモンスター

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 2147485903

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:36 am

@TwentyJuan wrote:

lightsabers are in the game? heros confirmed

DanDino8100's Gamercard
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:41 am

How would that work?

ポケットモンスター

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:01 pm

@TwentyJuan wrote:

gnmmarechal wrote:
How would that work?
They could switch into third person when they spawn as a hero. Destiny does this when you pick up a relic/sword.

Platinum Games:

Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:50 am

yeah, that would work.

ポケットモンスター

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TwentyJuan
GFX artist
GFX artist

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:39 am

But heroes and villains game mode confirmed removed. That was my favorite gamemode in BF2. Now they are making a multiplayer game based n the fact that the two teams are driving a train (rails) killing each other.

Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:01 pm

@thedarkknight wrote:
@TwentyJuan wrote:

gnmmarechal wrote:
How would that work?
They could switch into third person when they spawn as a hero. Destiny does this when you pick up a relic/sword.

Star Wars Battlefront II does that as well when you become the hero.

"A downward slope A shaft of light is all I need is all I see. to cease the darkness killing me."

Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Battlefield with heroes. lol

ポケットモンスター

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox

Male Join date : 2013-06-30
Star Points : 6883

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Yea the hero thing is in battlefront
Back to top Go down
TwentyJuan
GFX artist
GFX artist

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:09 am

Yeah but the game mode is gone altogether.

Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:43 am

The game isn't dead, but It wont be the COD or Battlefield killer it could have been, This game is still gonna be insanely popular with the new movie a month after its release, and im sure they'll eventually have clone wars and space weather its DLC or in a sequal, because they said they are gonna rotate between battlefield and battlefront

DanDino8100's Gamercard
Back to top Go down
TwentyJuan
GFX artist
GFX artist

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:50 am

Yeah I agree, but I don't want them to release DLC that should come with the game already

Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:51 am

yea, at least the first DLC is free tho

DanDino8100's Gamercard
Back to top Go down
TwentyJuan
GFX artist
GFX artist

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:00 am

Only the first one. The rest are like $10. I rather not

Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:15 am

Meh, I won't get DLC if I get BF.

ポケットモンスター

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:31 pm

@TwentyJuan wrote:
But heroes and villains game mode confirmed removed. That was my favorite gamemode in BF2. Now they are making a multiplayer game based n the fact that the two teams are driving a train (rails) killing each other.
A train???
@The Godzilla King wrote:
@thedarkknight wrote:
@TwentyJuan wrote:

gnmmarechal wrote:
How would that work?

Star Wars Battlefront II does that as well when you become the hero.
^Lets hope DICE take a hint.
Xx~{FGN}OwnerDan~Dino~xX wrote:
The game isn't dead, but It wont be the COD or Battlefield killer it could have been, This game is still gonna be insanely popular with the new movie a month after its release, and im sure they'll eventually have clone wars and space weather its DLC or in a sequal, because they said they are gonna rotate between battlefield and battlefront
I have no doubt a sequel would have Clone wars and space in - only out of spite because of bad reviews.
yea, at least the first DLC is free tho
Only because its releasing after the film due to the obvious spoiler content which will be in it. It's not a gesture of good faith like the destiny patches, its only because they have to.

Platinum Games:

Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:34 pm

The film wont have much to do with it really. 

EDIT: It would, but i think the game HAS to look appealing to mainstream audiences for that, and right now, they don't have any way of appealing to those guys. Its only star wars fans or official gamers who might show interest, although most star wars fans and pretty much all official gamers are not too keen on this game already.

They release games and films together often to profit from the hype of both, but the film, which appeals to mainstream filmgoers wont attract the same filmgoers over to the game - only star wars fans and intrigued gamers + a few other people. Your average guy who goes to the movies isn't just going to buy the game, its due to how many gamers are interested in it, etc. Hence why the gaming industry is a bit more interesting in terms of what happens to bad games and how bad games can become popular (*Cough*MostCODGAMES*cough*).

That said, films are interesting too.

Platinum Games:

Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:23 pm

@TwentyJuan wrote:
Yeah I agree, but I don't want them to release DLC that should come with the game already
Exactly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser   

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battlefront 10 second Teaser
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlefront DICE Network :: Star Wars: Battlefront :: General Chat-
Jump to: