Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.

Go down 
+8
[SWES]Paradox
The Godzilla King
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Gozitan
[FGN]ClanAdminCaleb
NaTaly~
QueenJessie
thedarkknight
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212043

A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Empty
PostSubject: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:11 pm

[HACK] clan is not some tool that people are free to use to get people onto their sites.

It's not there for you guys to increase your site activity.

Its there as a site where we can chat about gaming and get along nicely together.

Now I don't care where this advertising happens. Whether it be Skype, Email, PM, chatboxes or posting on the site.

[HACK] clan brings you people together to chat and play games, So don't abuse mine and dan's trust and go and use it for your own gains.

I won't use an example, but please don't do it.

Last edited by [HACK]thedarkknight on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:59 pm

and remember, all clan sites are problematic as they take away from hack itself, so please don't do it.
Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

Female Join date : 2013-05-10
Star Points : 6135

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:42 pm

So I can't advertise on Skype?!
May I ask why?
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:56 pm

^what do I say to that?

I mean, technically, yes it is a problem.

You see, people from hack are on your site and it does take away from hack, i'm sorry, but we have to face facts. We introduced you to people and thats kinda the way this is going.

I don't know what to say to that.

But it still has the same effect as advertising on site.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6922

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Hmm seems reasonable
Back to top Go down
[FGN]ClanAdminCaleb

Male Join date : 2013-03-25
Star Points : 8149

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Lol true
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:18 am

it makes sense tho. More sites = split post times and problems.

I don't care 'how' you advertise, any advertising to our members is kinda defeating the object of 'no advertising' rule. Now, I can't police skype or anything, but i'm saying it defeats the point.

So, maybe get other members?

Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

Male Join date : 2012-05-12
Star Points : 8161

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:21 am

seems legit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:29 am

Yeah but if it has nothing to do with ES or anything realated to HACK then why should it matter? Like does it matter that Kat advertizes her -social- site not gameing, social site on skype? Really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:31 am

I don't wan't to start any argument just do you see my point?
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:13 am

Hmm you might have a point Green but I still dont know what to say about it..
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488014

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:16 pm

well kats site is basically the same as hack clan but no gaming.
we have fun and hang out here
we have forums and chat here

if she has forums and chat
then it splits up the time members have to post on hack between 2 sites
so less posting on hack cuz the "hour" a day people had on hack now turned to half an hour for both sites.

so whether it is a clan or not it is still doing harm to the site barbecue it is similar enough to us to be a competitor of time for the people chatting and posting.

i mean do we really need another site to hang out and chat and forums when we have all that here?
the only reason someone would want that is so they could be in charge.

we have all that here there is no point of making other "forums" or chats unless you just like being in charge and taking away members time from hack

and we are still trying to get as active as we were on mobi,

so whether it be a clan or a forum its still doing more harm then good to our site :/

dont be mad anyone im just stating the truth
Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:29 pm

No I'm not making a forum to be in charge no not at all I made one because me and Iko {just a old friend} were talkin about making one an then he help me make one and to be honest I don't even know if it will be a success. I just want to try something new. There is honestly nothing wrong with trying something new. Now advertising on Skype,there is nothing wrong with that there is no rule as far as I see that say you can not advertise on Skype. I'm not trying to take away hack members no I'm not. But who ever said I wanted just hack members there? I don't want just hack members there. Because then there would be no pint to having the site. Eh? Now advertising on Skype,weather anyone likes it or not Im not going to delete my status. I just want to try something new I'm not making the site to be in charge no. Okay so no matter what I will advertise on Skype because I'm not doing it on the site and I said I wouldn't do it on Site but doing it on Skype I can and will do. Because there is no rule as far as I see that says do not advertise on Skype.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:34 pm

but if hack members join then you are harming the activity of hack by splitting their time up.

answer me this question no excuses

why do you need a site will forums and chats when we have that here?

and it isn't something different because we have everything that is there on here, the only thing that is different is your in charge.

if your friend wanted a forum to be apart of you could have sent him here.

Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Mmkay I'm not going to waste my time and argue at all. The only reason I made one was because I wanted to decorate a site my way with out someone nagging me about something that wasn't perfect. There's nothing wrong with that eh?
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:47 pm

not unless it harms hack which it will
Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Will not the only hack member on there is Chrisy and autumn
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:53 pm

but more will come
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:56 pm

^ True
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:35 pm

^what he said
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13251

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:38 pm

lol

Someone on here has a link to another clan in there sig.

Well not clan...
Back to top Go down
[FGN]ClanAdminCaleb

Male Join date : 2013-03-25
Star Points : 8149

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:50 am

U think its Dev he has DA megahaha site link in his sig
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

Male Join date : 2013-06-30
Star Points : 8996

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:31 am

ok ill be careful way more careful
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:42 am

lol ok o.o
Back to top Go down
ChRiSGaMeR
Veteran
Veteran
ChRiSGaMeR

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 6685

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:05 am

~BabeNinjaKat wrote:
Will not the only hack member on there is Chrisy and autumn

wat? :| 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.   A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A notice about using hack clan to advertise sites.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next