Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
@general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

@general. Destiny monsters.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212049

@general. Destiny monsters. Empty
PostSubject: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:53 pm

So, when we played earlier, i was looking around for some of the 'monsters' aka the hardcore aliens in destiny.

We found two groups of them, as you know.

So, first group in the underground section, there were two chests for me (idk about you, its different for each person)

And in the second, there was nothing.

that happens sometimes.

I feel like that the second group in the massive cave section, with the ogre, etc (idk if you saw the ogre though because i dealt with him quick) should probably have had a chest near him.

I know from the beta that there was also a ghost on one of those ledges around the cliff entrance to the cave as well, but couldn't find that either.

Anyways, for the chest, you just need to go back to the harder alien locations/look in caves, etc at randoms times of day/different days and you'll get some good loot eventually. Plus, killing 'monsters' is good fun.

Back to top Go down
[FGN]General12912
Veteran
Veteran

Male Join date : 2012-05-14
Star Points : 4574

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:57 pm

thedarkknight wrote:
So, when we played earlier, i was looking around for some of the 'monsters' aka the hardcore aliens in destiny.

So, first group in the underground section, there were two chests for me (idk about you, its different for each person)

that happens sometimes.

I feel like that the second group in the massive cave section, with the ogre, etc (idk if you saw the ogre though because i dealt with him quick) should probably have had a chest near him.

I know from the beta that there was also a ghost on one of those ledges around the cliff entrance to the cave as well, but couldn't find that either.

Anyways, for the chest, you just need to go back to the harder alien locations/look in caves, etc at randoms times of day/different days and you'll get some good loot eventually. Plus, killing 'monsters' is good fun.

yuppers. it was you who was doing the killing though. im not quite high enough to take on LV 20. also, i remember the Grottos from the Beta and remember those two Dregs along with those LV 20 hive monsters under the Cosmodrone.

thanks for the tips. i didnt know the chests randomly spawned.

but yea, once i hit LV 20, im hittng every place i can find with LV 20 enemies. i have to get my hands on Exotic gear somehow.

im pretty close to LV 20. im LV 14 right now. plus, im thinking of going Sunsinger subclass, so i'll have to work to upgrade and unlock my abilities. going against LV 20s seems like a good option once i hit a high enough level to fight them.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:39 am

[FGN]General12912 wrote:

thedarkknight wrote:

that happens sometimes.

yuppers. it was you who was doing the killing though. im not quite high enough to take on LV 20. also, i remember the Grottos from the Beta and remember those two Dregs along with those LV 20 hive monsters under the Cosmodrone.

thanks for the tips. i didnt know the chests randomly spawned.

but yea, once i hit LV 20, im hittng every place i can find with LV 20 enemies. i have to get my hands on Exotic gear somehow.

im pretty close to LV 20. im LV 14 right now. plus, im thinking of going Sunsinger subclass, so i'll have to work to upgrade and unlock my abilities. going against LV 20s seems like a good option once i hit a high enough level to fight them.

yeah definitely.

Whenever you see ?? as a level, it basically means you have no chance.

Even i still see ?? next to certain people who i can't face yet and i've maxed out the XP system.

Sunsinger looks nice, although its not more powerful than voidwalker. Thats not how the subclasses work, after you finish upgrading them all to the same level, they are pretty similar in stats, you just choose the one you like the look of best.

I will start sunsinger after i've maxed out voidwalker.

Fyi: You can't get exotic gear until level 20. You can only get rare or uncommon.

But, you can get some good gear with that.

To get exotic, i believe you need to turn in like 4 maybe 5 bounties all at the same time to the bounty robot in the tower and then he'll give you a special mission to get exotic gear.

Legendary gets occasionally awarded, i have one which i got free, but mostly you need to use the method i said on the other thread to really get your gear better.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488020

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:14 pm

stopitt!!! making me so jelly!! lol
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:20 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
[FGN]General12912
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:54 am

well, im now level 20, and i beat all the story missions. im working one getting to my Vanguard reputation up to about level 2 or 3, just to get the hard part out of my way first. after that, ive already got a Future War Cult bond ready for earning faction reputation.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:37 pm

lol. I need to complete one mission which i haven't done, but i've completed the black garden, lol.

Get up to higher levels by collecting light. You don't need factions. to get up to level 24. Just for getting even higher,
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26809

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Damn, I hope I can get Destiny soon.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:17 pm

ok im back home finally. dark what day do you want to try to play
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Dan we still have to play BO :P
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Xx~{FGN}OwnerDan~Dino~xX wrote:
ok im back home finally. dark what day do you want to try to play

I'll be on tomorrow. If we're on at the same time, we're on. I can't guarantee the times i'm on yet as i'm only just settling into a routine with college.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:45 pm

well now we have an event set :P

our first official game event in who knows how long :s

and yea i know mario.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:26 pm

^Yep, i was gonna talk to you about that.

I made a friend today and we played some strikes. He's added us as his main clan. idk if he'll be on the site at all, but whatever, lol/ Its good to have another member ready for strikes and raids.
Back to top Go down
[FGN]General12912
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:24 pm

oh, speaking of clans, how do i join a clan in Destiny, Dark? i need to get our network tag on my name still
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:05 pm

join ours on Bungie.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:22 pm

AHAHAHAHAHA. I need this.

Go here:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Members/147463

Click 'INTERACT'

Click 'JOIN GROUP' (Or something like that)

CLICK 'FOLLOW'

Next to INTERACT:

CLICK 'SET AS PLAYSTATION CLAN'

Everyone needs to do this. - dan you need to click SET AS PLAYSTATION CLAN too. I know you've already done it for xbox.

We need THREE PLAYSTATION MEMBERS who actually play and then we appear in game.

Second, I need people to be active on bungie.net

I need you here:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/1/0/Clans

Advertising to people looking for clans.

And on the main forums on there too chatting to people.

And on the FGN bungie.net FORUMS AND PAGE chatting and getting it active, arranging events for people who join.

Come on - its just me doing this atm. We all need to do something.

Anyways, consider it practice for when SWBF comes out. Besides, 50% of the players of destiny are casual gamers who will get SWBF too when it comes out. And 25% on top of that are sci-fi gamer fans who will get it too, so its win win win for us if we can succeed on destiny.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @general. Destiny monsters.   @general. Destiny monsters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@general. Destiny monsters.
Page 1 of 1