Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Let an old friend explain =1

Go down 
+3
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
red2958
[SWES]gnmmarechal
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Let an old friend explain =1 Empty
PostSubject: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:44 am

Sup, first of all yes I have a "new" gamertag that im using 1.Cus I like it an 2.Iv used it since I was little and iv been drawn back to it. Thought id just throw it out there to let ya know so you don't think I just changed it. 2nd of all as youv been reading this and have figured it out or just have no clue who I am, it's your old best ex-friend for sooo long....Quentin. Yep i'm back, back to say that i'm sorry really I am, i'll cut my arm off to prove it, well maybe not like that lol but I really am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:49 am

Ran out of typing room....any way please for give me I beg you. I miss you guys, iv known you for soo long were like a family hell you are family to me (the people who know me) so please take this into consideration and give me a chance to redeem my self for you.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26824

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:01 am

Are you... Anubis, perhaps? I checked your IP, and I saw your posts with a deleted account. I remember you...
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21551

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:43 am

Nope. It's Quentin. If you'd like, you can mail Dandino your arm as proof that your apology actually means something this time. Unlike the other million times you've "apologized." Oh, and what happened to that [Kiwi] tag you had on?

I'm sorry, I may have accepted your "apologies" before, but not this one. NOPE. You have gone way past your limit according to my standards. Maybe Dandino and Dark will give you the same amount of mercy they have always given you. Just hope that they have forgotten about our last encounter on the Cbox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:37 am

I will admit that what I did on the cbox was on purpose, why I did it I have no clue and don't even remember the reason I swear. Point is iv changed you have to be able to see that. Now if you'll actually belive me is not a gurantee but if you give me a chance you'll see i'm a differant person, not the dumbass you knew months ago almost a year ago. So please just hear me out on this.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:37 am

Hum I remember him, but not his username. Lets wait for the leaders, even though this guy will probably get banned again, according to what you say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:02 am

C'mon gnmmarchal you have to remember Gr33n-F1r3[HACK] (my old gamer tag)
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:18 am

Hah, and I should keep a record of how many times you've "changed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:24 am

Yeah try starting now Red and from here on you'll have a record of uno.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:03 am

No worries, I'm sure dos will come soon.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:40 pm

And I don't remember that username. Yet, another user, with a deleted account, which has a Kyocera Android device running 2.3.6, who talked to me on a topic here, uses the very same IP... How many times have you really changed username?
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488035

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:51 pm

come on red, we need the activity.. you got any better ideas for active members to keep us active till bf3 comes out?
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:10 pm

I'm not really against accepting him again, but didn't accepting banned members back always go wrong in the past?
Back to top Go down
zealot

Male Join date : 2014-08-11
Star Points : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Come on lets all get a long don't make me separate you to. Red and quention
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:05 pm

I never said he couldn't be allowed to be part of this community. But don't expect me and him to get along. I don't have any respect for a liar who doesn't keep his word. You know this, Dandino. Unlike you and Dark, I don't give mercy twice.
Back to top Go down
zealot

Male Join date : 2014-08-11
Star Points : 4005

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Hey red if ya on get on cbox Dan if ya om do the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Cool I guess. Just glad that you "accept" me back Dan.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13272

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Hmm... letting banned members return DOES usually ends up with them getting banned for the same reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Key word there, USUALLY. Not this guy bro.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:52 pm

[FGN]PulsingFear720 wrote:
Key word there, USUALLY. Not this guy bro.

We'll see about that. Trust me, I've seen more than enough people get unbanned and get banned for the same thing/similar thing. Kaiser, Beta, etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Yeah same here man, look, not to be cocky an all an I know youv been here a while but iv been here quite a bit longer, and iv seen about every sh*t storm go on here. I also know from experiance cus I was a cause for most sh*t storms, but hey that's the past ya know.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212064

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:44 am

Sup, first of all yes I have a "new" gamertag that im using 1.Cus I like it an 2.Iv used it since I was little and iv been drawn back to it. Thought id just throw it out there to let ya know so you don't think I just changed it. 2nd of all as youv been reading this and have figured it out or just have no clue who I am, it's your old best ex-friend for sooo long....Quentin. Yep i'm back, back to say that i'm sorry really I am, i'll cut my arm off to prove it, well maybe not like that lol but I really am.

Okay, listen. Everytime we ban someone on this site, they come back, say they're sorry and get banned again a few months later for breaking some other rule.

So, here's the deal. We need the activity and we need more members on here. So, if you can prove to me that you are sincere, that you have have changed and you help us improve the site and get more members on here, then i'll let you back on.

The first part of proving you are sincere is that you go and read the rules right now:

https://xfgn.forumotion.com/t2455-site-rules

They have changed slightly since you were last on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:01 am

Alright Dark, I can do that.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Alright Dark, I can do that.

Good.

Let an old friend explain =1 49348260
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6314

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 am

Welcome back! I remember you as green fire but can't remember what happened again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let an old friend explain =1   Let an old friend explain =1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let an old friend explain =1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next