Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Message for all members (especially new members)

Go down 
+2
red2958
thedarkknight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212056

Message for all members (especially new members) Empty
PostSubject: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:23 pm

All active members have seven days to post here so we can take a count of how many people we have on here. I would like you to post the games you actively play which have multiplayer and one which console.

To all new members - we desperately are looking to expand and we need your help. Please share a link to this site out to your friends, and please use social network pages and PSN/xbox live/steam to share this site to other people you think may be interested to join us on here. We will be creating rewards for people who attract others to this site and we would greatly appreciate any suggestions you have for the rewards you would like. In addition, any site suggestions and tips would greatly be appreciated. In addition, feel free to ask any questions (anything at all) to our site staff. We will be happy to help.

The new members represent the new breed (Gen 7, June 14 - Dec 14) of FGN members. Please give them a warm welcome and ensure they are easily acquainted with this site. Please answer any questions they ask and help them to enjoy their time on here.

Finally, we are so happy to receive new members to this site after so long and we hope that you can help us to expand this site into something truly special. I am in the middle of planning a special celebration if we reach 1000 members and will be taking suggestions for this.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and thank you for joining us - your attendance is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21543

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Wait, we post which game we play with multiplayer and which console we play on this topic all in one post?
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:56 pm

yeah. Want it all together here so we know who's active, what we're playing and what we can all do to help improve the site.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:26 pm

The only multiplayer game that I liked is Battlefield 3 on the Xbox 360. That is really the only multiplayer game that I play. But, as you know, if DICE's SWBF is good, then that will be my main multiplayer game that I will play on the PS4. But for now, BF3 on the 360.
Back to top Go down
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 5039

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Same with red. But on my ps3
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:36 pm

okay i see. Can you both keep up advertising on there by sending messages??
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Yes. I will advertise until September because I will run out of XBL Gold by then. I most likely won't get Gold again until January. It all depends on if I get a PS4 by January. If not, all my money is going straight to the PS4 so I can get it asap.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:32 am

okay.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26816

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:16 am

I'm active lol. I won't post the lisy now though
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13264

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:21 pm

Okay, my list is BIG!

Godzilla Save The Earth - Dead
Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - Can't play online(maybe because of my Wifi)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Either Wifi sucks or MP just went down, I remember playing it towards the end of last month

So all my MP games don't work anymore. :\
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:25 pm

PS3
CoD: BO
CoD 4
BF3
BF4
BFBC2
NFS Shift (MP is down)
MC PS3
AC III
Some I dont remember

PSVita
Killzone Mercenary
Resistance Burning Skies

PSP
Resistance Retribution

PC
BF 3
MoH 2010
Minecraft
Dota 2
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War Anthology (w all dlc)
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 Gold Edition (has all dlc)
Borderlands GOTY (w all dlc)
Etc
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:28 pm

thanks for posting.

@godz, shame.

@gnmar, nice list. Think you could maybe get some people from those games?
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:41 am

Borderlands used gamespy, so it probably is dead, most servers on moh are from clans so if I advertise ill get banned, but yeah I can try
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:02 pm

okay, i'd leave MOH then xD
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488027

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:31 pm

im a gamer but i literally only have 1 game i play anymore now, gta 5. thats it.
everything else is tv and movies. all my fav games shut down or died. :(
im very picky with my games lol cant wait for quality games to come out soon
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13264

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:07 am

Oh wait, there's a new Godzilla game coming out, maybe it'll be online? Doubt it though. If it is though, I might run around with a link to FGN. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message for all members (especially new members)   Message for all members (especially new members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message for all members (especially new members)
Page 1 of 1