Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony

Go down 
+2
The Godzilla King
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488026

GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Empty
PostSubject: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:02 pm

we hardly play together anymore, this is like the only game i am playing currently, im on it ALOT, on xbox ofc. please buy this game and join me if you have an xbox, or buy an xbox, cuz i own both ps3 and xbox and honestly i haven't touched my ps3 in months, and i gave it an honest chance, i mean the worst part about ps3 is u cant be in parties! like voice chat even tho your in separate games, the freaking psvita can party chat just like the xbox! why cant ps3 do it?? any way sorry for that rant i had to get that out there lol

also im probably getting xbox one now cuz xbox is so much more integrated then sony. as in i can check my messages and friend list and everything on https://live.xbox.com/ the website so i have all the options of my xbox live profile on a site and on my phone i have the xbox smart glass app, which basically turned my phone into a controller and keyboard for the xbox and a second screen and so many other cool things. so ya microsoft slowly won me back from pa4 to xbox one. and with the price drop.

i know no matter what i say some of you will still stick to sony, so ill see if i cant get both consoles when battlefront comes out..
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13263

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Xx~{FGN}OwnerDan~Dino~xX wrote:
i know no matter what i say some of you will still stick to sony, so ill see if i cant get both consoles when battlefront comes out..

And guess who's one of them. Yup, me. I just don't want Xbox One, plus PS4 is more likely to get Console Exclusive Godzilla games over Xbox One. Why? Because Bandai Namco seems to only want to release their Godzilla game on Sony consoles.

So yeah, I'm sticking with Sony consoles. PS4>Xbox One
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21542

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:48 pm

WHAT???? Woooow Dandino...you traitor..after all those rants on how PS4 is better than Xbox One.

I am getting a PS4 for many different reasons. I don't understand why you're getting the Xbox One. The PS4 now has parties man, look: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5117/~/ps4-party-and-chat-info . The PS4's RAM is 50% MORE powerful than the Xbox One's RAM!!

GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Image

The PS4 has a way better controller than the Xbox One, believe me, I've felt the Xbox One's controller and it feels like a cheap old hollow Nintendo 64 controller. Playstation Plus is $49.99 a year while Xbox Live is $59.99 a year. Most of all, and my only reason I'm getting the PS4 over the Xbox One is the fact that ***IT DOESN'T REQUIRE FREAKING INTERNET***!!!!!!

Look, the only legitimate reason to get the Xbox One over the PS4 is for the quality online servers. No offence ps3 fans, but Xbox Live on the 360 totally wipes out PSN on the PS3. But now, according to the Internet, PSN has updated for the PS4.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13263

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:39 am

So who else on this forum is getting Xbox One? (No one)

Who's getting the PS4 like I am?(Everyone lol)

I've never felt how the controllers are like before, but I believe you since the PS3 controllers are better than the Xbox 360 Controllers.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488026

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:21 am

well im still gonna try to get both ;)
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:57 am

I hope you do man... Try to get the PS4 first.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26815

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:22 am

The ps4 has better specs than the xbone and it has parties, just like the Vita.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:29 am

Ps4 now has parties too, thankfully. I don't like how the PS3 didn't have them. Really helpful for people with Internet that downloads 1mbps that lags in game chat. *cough cough* like me.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Star Points : 212055

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Xx~{FGN}OwnerDan~Dino~xX wrote:
we hardly play together anymore, this is like the only game i am playing currently, im on it ALOT, on xbox ofc. please buy this game and join me if you have an xbox, or buy an xbox, cuz i own both ps3 and xbox and honestly i haven't touched my ps3 in months, and i gave it an honest chance, i mean the worst part about ps3 is u cant be in parties! like voice chat even tho your in separate games, the freaking psvita can party chat just like the xbox! why cant ps3 do it?? any way sorry for that rant i had to get that out there lol

also im probably getting xbox one now cuz xbox is so much more integrated then sony. as in i can check my messages and friend list and everything on https://live.xbox.com/ the website so i have all the options of my xbox live profile on a site and on my phone i have the xbox smart glass app, which basically turned my phone into a controller and keyboard for the xbox and a second screen and so many other cool things. so ya microsoft slowly won me back from pa4 to xbox one. and with the price drop.

WHOA!!! As a lifelong sony fan, i'm obliged to tell you to FUCK. OFF.

And wtf, you can do parties on PS3?????? I haven't done any myself, but me and my mates have done parties before both offline and online on various games. Idk about GTA V. But not sony's fault if R* didn't put that feature on the PS3 version. End of the day, PS4 and PS3 are much more socially integrated than anything from micro. Anyways, micro is doing terrible. All over the news. Their consoles suck, they have no uber good exclusive games, no dev loyalty so no exclusive content, and windows 8 is terrible. Nobody likes them. what the hell you on dan???
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Them Green Demons is corrupting Dandino's sacred mind!! Forcing him to think that the XbONE>PS4!! We have to invade Dandino's house and take his 5 foot bong away and give it to the Rasta-Jamacians who will use it more wisely than Dandino.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Star Points : 212055

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:34 pm

LMAO RED XDDDDDDDDDD

ikr though. STOP HATING ON THE JAPANESE DAN!
Back to top Go down
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 5038

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Dan we must play ps3 sometime...
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26815

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:15 am

yeah, I bought CoD BO1 to play with you lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony   GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA 5 and ranting and micro > sony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online :: General Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: