Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

We're making some changes.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212045

We're making some changes. Empty
PostSubject: We're making some changes.   We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:12 pm

1. No more public fights/riots/whatever.

IF someone breaks a rule without a doubt and with evidence, they gets banned quietly with only a ban log for their sorry ass on the forum (and if that ban log gets out of hand, it gets locked immediately). I'm making a punishment table so bans are not open for discussion. If anyone has a problem with a ban which is clearly right, they get dealt with according to this table as well.

2. A person CANNOT even be considered for mod on xat unless they are mod or above on forums.

Likewise, a person CANNOT be considered for owner unless they are admin or above on forums.

In addition, a person cannot be considered for VIP/mod/admin on forums unless they meet undisclosed criteria which is open to discussion ONLY in the VIP forum and leaders get the final say on promotions no matter what.

We will start with 3 owners (besides main owners) and 7 mods.

Owners:
-Godzilla
-gnmmarechal
-EMPTY

Mods:
-EMPTY
-EMPTY
-EMPTY
-EMPTY
-EMPTY
-EMPTY
-EMPTY

After which, we will consider to add ONE MODERATOR for every 10 new members we receive and ONE OWNER for every 20 new members we receive.

3.Mods and owners must do their job properly, this includes banning people correctly and for the correct period. Failure to do so or prove yourself consistently useful to this site will result in a temporary demotion until you redeem yourself. Mods and Admins are allowed to leave the site for a significant period of time providing they notify leaders via PM with reasons. Failure to do this will result in a full demotion after 2 weeks. The only way to redeem yourself is if you explain your absence when you return.

I.e. If a person was instantly grounded for 6 weeks, so couldn't get on to inform the leaders and was subsequently demoted would get their ranks back for explaining this.

Last edited by thedarkknight on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21532

PostSubject: Re: We're making some changes.   We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Wait, I'm confused. So if I'm mod on the forums, I'm mod on the Xat? I guess you can add me to the mods then. Starting tomorrow I will try my best to get active on the Xat.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: We're making some changes.   We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:26 am

No, it basically means that you qualify for mod on xat, but you won't definitely get it.

But sure, i'll add you on xat, and then add you to the list.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21532

PostSubject: Re: We're making some changes.   We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:55 am

Ok, got it.
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Male Join date : 2013-11-10
Star Points : 4376

PostSubject: Re: We're making some changes.   We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:01 pm

i cant be mod, i hardly hear, i am always playing gta 5 of BO2 with friends and league
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488016

PostSubject: Re: We're making some changes.   We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:06 pm

im always on gta 5 too, but xbox
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: We're making some changes.   We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:33 pm

[PwN]Xx~UltimateHero~xX wrote:
i cant be mod, i hardly hear, i am always playing gta 5 of BO2 with friends and league

Then you can help us get people for the site. Please, share links out.
Back to top Go down
Swagg_44520

Star Points : 3557

PostSubject: Re: We're making some changes.   We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Hi Iam new here
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: We're making some changes.   We're making some changes. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:08 pm

hey. Please make an intro thread here to introduce you to the other folks on here.

https://xfgn.forumotion.com/f1-introductions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're making some changes.   We're making some changes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're making some changes.
Page 1 of 1