Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21536

I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Empty
PostSubject: I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.   I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Ok, so I know everyone here has a PS3, but maybe you know how to fix a Xbox problem of mine. So I have SWBF2 for the original Xbox that I play on my Xbox 360 slim. My lil bro recently bought a Xbox 360 slim, a official Mocrosoft 250 gb hardrive (what is needed to play original Xbox games) and a brand new SWBF2 game for it. So, me and him wanted to play system link. Here is my problem:

When I spawn with a trooper of any kind and move the right joystick(which is the aiming stick), my trooper moves forward slowely. It's not a big problem, but it is impossible snipe cause you have to aim without moving. You can't stand still and aim your gun cause every time you put pressure on the right joystick(the aiming stick) your trooper moves forward.

This problem is happening to my lil bro too. I hosted my own Ad-Hoc server and even used my crappy Internet to host a server but it still does this and it's really annoying. It doesn't do this to other shooters for the Xbox 360, only SWBF2 on the original Xbox emulator on the 360.

Should I buy a Ethernet cable to use for system link or stick with wifi? What do I do about this?
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212049

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.   I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:21 pm

red2958 wrote:
Ok, so I know everyone here has a PS3, but maybe you know how to fix a Xbox problem of mine. So I have SWBF2 for the original Xbox that I play on my Xbox 360 slim. My lil bro recently bought a Xbox 360 slim, a official Mocrosoft 250 gb hardrive (what is needed to play original Xbox games) and a brand new SWBF2 game for it. So, me and him wanted to play system link. Here is my problem:

When I spawn with a trooper of any kind and move the right joystick(which is the aiming stick), my trooper moves forward slowely. It's not a big problem, but it is impossible snipe cause you have to aim without moving. You can't stand still and aim your gun cause every time you put pressure on the right joystick(the aiming stick) your trooper moves forward.

This problem is happening to my lil bro too. I hosted my own Ad-Hoc server and even used my crappy Internet to host a server but it still does this and it's really annoying. It doesn't do this to other shooters for the Xbox 360, only SWBF2 on the original Xbox emulator on the 360.

Should I buy a Ethernet cable to use for system link or stick with wifi? What do I do about this?

ethernet only reduces instant lag. Its only effective when your WIFI router is failing or the game/action you want to perform requires more than 54MBPS per second (which SWBF2 does not)
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26809

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.   I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:15 am

^This is correct.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212049

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.   I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:43 pm

So, it depends on if your wifi router is failing. You can check this by looking at how old it is and see if you can play other/more recent/xbox 360 games online.

If you can (or you've not had the router long), then i'd say its more a problem either with the console or with the game - which i don't know how to fix.

If the WIFI is a problem, you could try an ethernet. Although, you could still get problems if your broadband (hardline/phoneline) connection is slow.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.   I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:07 am

I never played like that with X360s. Couldnt u connect directly with the ethernet cable, no routers?
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.   I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Yea, with both Ethernet and wifi if you have the newer xbox. Sadly, the old xbox 360 model was Ethernet only, lol.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.   I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:07 am

Im saying, connect one end of the cable to one of the x360 and the other end to the other x360, and try it
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.   I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:02 am

Yea ik, I'm gonna buy one soon.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.   I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:50 am

ok then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.   I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help with a Ad-Hoc problem.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online :: General Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: