Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
[Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

[Cops] What action would you take?

Go down 
+3
RunnerS3VEN
The Godzilla King
[SWES]gnmmarechal
7 posters
AuthorMessage

[Cops] What action would you take? Empty
PostSubject: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:43 pm

I have think this is a good place to post but if not, feel free to move it.

Let's say you were minding your own business, a cop comes by, and knocked on your door. The cop came by because he or she wanted to search your house but without a search warrant. You politely refused and told the cop to come back with papers. The cop then refused to leave and started to become aggressive. The cop then started to push you and started to assault you in your house after the argument/debate between you two. You started to defend yourself and the cop pulled out a gun and aimed at you.

You have two options : [Get shot or arrested] or [disarm the cop and possibly kill them or disarm and report with possible risks]

This is happening in a split second. Would your action be justified if you killed the cop? or would the cop's action be justified if the cop killed you?

Remember that the cop invaded your home and assaulted you but the cop is an authority.

I don't intend to make it offensive or personal, I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26803

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:36 am

He wasn't allowed to enter my hose nor he was allowed to aim a gun at me. I would try option 2.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13251

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:44 pm

Hmm... I don't know, maybe I'd blast him with a heat ray and run away.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Choose 1 or 2 only :P
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6293

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Sure the cop is an authority but that doesn't give him the right to abuse his power.

If this would be real I'd probably let myself get arrested, no need to risk your life about such a thing and I'd rather play it "safe" and deal with the consequences. Who knows what would happen if I would even be able to disarm him or even kill him.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488014

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:10 pm

difficult to say. depends on how aggresive he was. i might let him take me in then get him in trouble for breaking the law, contact the media, make it a big deal.

probably the safest course.

especially if the cop shoved and assaulted me first ON my property
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:44 am

RunnerS3VEN wrote:
Sure the cop is an authority but that doesn't give him the right to abuse his power.

If this would be real I'd probably let myself get arrested, no need to risk your life about such a thing and I'd rather play it "safe" and deal with the consequences. Who knows what would happen if I would even be able to disarm him or even kill him.

It was self defense.
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6293

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 am

[PwN]gnmmarechal wrote:

RunnerS3VEN wrote:

It was self defense.

Maybe but who would believe you? Unless there's a witness or a camera.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:25 am

Solution: Lets set cameras in our houses.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6922

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:11 pm

I would prob go w/ option 1. He has noreason to be in my home, especially w/ no warrant so it would b hard for him to win the case. It's prob the safest route too since he has a gun.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 pm

I don't really feel like letting him shoot/arrest me.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:52 pm

I don't feel like getting myself possibly killed if he gains the advantage or being charged w/ assault.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21530

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Right when he steps through my doorway with no warrant and starts getting aggressive, I will shoot him. I'd of course have to use a legal gun to kill him with (hehe). You won't get in trouble for that because he is breaking the law and threatening you on your property. You can kill him. But you will have to fill out alot of papers though, have a gun permit, have a clean record, etc etc etc. Its to confusing nowadays.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:23 am

A lot of crap happens now a days.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Ik nat
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:42 am

What happen to everyone having common sense .-.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

Star Points : 16376

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:36 pm

kinda obvious this cop is corrupt to some extent.

Well, before he gained access to your house, i would slammed the door in his face and called 911, telling the operator the deal with this guy.

Get yourself arrested, taken to a precinct and demand four things in this order (if things don't go your way):
1.) A cup of coffee
2.) A lawyer
3.) The major or district attorney
4.) A reporter.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:50 pm

agreed dark
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:32 pm

Dark can be a lawyer :p
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:14 am

haha. if you say so.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:26 pm

He is we'll fit for it :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Cops] What action would you take?   [Cops] What action would you take? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Cops] What action would you take?
Page 1 of 1