Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Elite Banned

Go down 
+6
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX
[SWES]gnmmarechal
[SWES]Paradox
The Godzilla King
red2958
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18435

Elite Banned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Elite Banned   Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

It all started out when elite pc'd me a link to one of the dating sites i had signed up for in 2013 that was not made for people i know to read, it was meant for girls who dont know me to read, not friends who i know,
now elite ( the stalker boy he is ) found it and showed me it, i was shocked he had found it, and i told him several times to not share it with anyone as it was personal info not meant for people who knew me (this was about a month ago i think ) well once he showed me it i deleted the whole account. him being they way he is saved a complete copy of the page with everything on it. me not wanting to start shit just ignored this TRUSTING that he would understand my want for PRIVACY. as he is MR. fucking privacy,
he Is PARANOID about anyone knowing anything about him, no one knows his real name, or anything, no one knows any real info about him, he could be a 60 year old man for all we know. Now do you know what he does? anyone he meets he finds out everything he can about them, finds their facebook, everything and reads up on them, see how hypocritical and creepy this is..

me knowing how he is on privacy trusted him not to share that saved link with anyone, after i told him several times to make sure he understood.

well today i get a pc from jason with a link to that profile, and guess what? it was all edited, shit like my likes were : raping young children.
on my list of things i couldnt live without God was changed to crack.
and many other things, now i wont mention who did this, as this is not what i am really angry about.
all i will say was elite shared my profile link he had saved with other people and one of these persons did this as a "joke"

well if it was a joke why were they sending it in pc behind my back??
it took someone to pc me with the link saying " you didnt get this from me"
for me to find out about this. now i am not really mad about the editing stuff, it kinda pissed me off at first but then i realized the real person who broke my trust and shared personal information was elite.
so i banned elite for 24 hours for spreading other people's personal information around after i specifically told him not to. keep in mind this ban was only on xat and temporary.

well elite kept pcing me and i was ignoring him, until he started saying shit like

Elite Banned - Page 2 N3DpJwF

Elite Banned - Page 2 OtO6g2D

Elite Banned - Page 2 UVxbXlP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

the money i am going to spend is on a banpool, elite blatantly said he would always be here, and he can, in the banpool.

i would have forgotten this incident after the 24 hour xat ban was up. but no he had to push me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Banned - Page 2 Elitei10

Elite Banned - Page 2 Elitei11

Elite Banned - Page 2 Elitei12

i will not stand here and take this shit, being called an idiot, stupid, dictator ( when i have never changed my style of leading this clan, i have always led like this, if you dont like it then no one is forcing you to stay here )

spreading anti Dan sentiment and being a complete asshole

i DEFENDED elite countless times against dark when dark banned elite many many times
i unbanned and defended him, and part of the reason dark quit was because i allowed elite to stay.

i regret my decision, i should have listened to you dark..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18435

PostSubject: Re: Elite Banned   Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:48 pm

he must have been banned like 5 times before i finally made it final :P
Back to top Go down
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 5050

PostSubject: Re: Elite Banned   Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 am

Damn.. Good thing he is banned.
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Male Join date : 2013-11-10
Star Points : 4398

PostSubject: Re: Elite Banned   Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:34 am

finally he gone
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13275

PostSubject: Re: Elite Banned   Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Watch him come back with another account complaining. Cause common sense isn't too common with Elite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Banned   Elite Banned - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite Banned
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2