Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Final Nominations for Main Admin

Go down 
+8
Gozitan
[FGN]General12912
User_187
red2958
vader88
Tenza
RunnerS3VEN
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488025

Final Nominations for Main Admin Empty
PostSubject: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Gozitan, InsectiodJYN, Runner, Red.

each of these nominees please reply to this forum with a long ass speech of why you think you are fit for the positon and what you would do as main admin, and any ideas for the site or position or anything u want to say,
remember this speech is important, it will be how the voters decide who is best for the job. this isnt a popularity contest its a "who is best for the clans future"
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6304

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:15 am

Hey everyone!

I've been here since the 30th of June so I assume many people know me already, sometimes it's hard to get to know everyone individually but if you want to ask something just let me know, I won't bite!

I think I'm suited for the job, I was already 3 times a main admin on other forums, Star Wars clans too actually and well I like to be responsible for the forums, I like it to be here and it would be a shame if something would happen to the site for some reason. It's too bad Dark left but we have to move on and he will come back.

The main reason I came here is because first of all Gozitan brought me here and I stayed because I missed the old time of ES and chatting on Xat, ... so all of you actually gave me that old feeling back wich I love!

So the first thing I would do is filter the forums, some topics just don't belong in the forums or in some specific areas so either way I would replace them in the right section or just throw them in the Forum Graveyard? (Below all the sections)

With filtering I don't just mean the topics alone, certain posts who are inappropriate or with other bad content should be deleted or atleast edited followed by a warning to the writer of the post, same for spam messages wich should be deleted (unless it's allowed in a certain topic).

^What I said here are actually jobs wich the Mods/Admins should do and this is something that doesn't always happen. As for now there is no difference between an Admin and a Mod, they  are actually the same rank but just with another name for "prestige" if I can call it that way.
The powers of these ranks should be adjusted and atleast make a difference between the ranks that make it worth working your way up to the top.

Another suggestion I'd like to make is maybe the change of ranks of some people, some members have a certain rank while they are already too long inactive or who doesn't do his/her job right.
This is just a suggestion so I would like to ask you all what you think of this. Also not to forget these changes would be happening in company of Dan.

Communication is important, what should we do without it?

If there would be a suggestion for the site or anything else I would consider it and ask other people what they think of it, not just wait until there is a response of the crowd on a certain topic. If something of the site would be changed it can always be fixed so if nobody is happy it's no problem at all, there is a solution for everything.

As for this I'd like to say that there is no reason to fight overhere, we all came here for  some reason, I'm here for the contact with all of you, others may be here for games, fun, ... there are plenty of reasons to be here so if there is a discussion you should either talk about it or leave it behind you. I'm not saying there are no other solutions but these are just my thoughts.

I may not be the smartest one here but I would do whatever I can to make this place a home for everyone.. I also want to thank Dan to nominate me, Red for changing the sections and for fixing the powers (+nominating me). And also another big thanks to everyone here on the site wich make me feel good and all that kind of stuff you know. ;3

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by RunnerS3VEN on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:45 am

RunnerS3VEN wrote:
Hey everyone!

I've been here since the 30th of June so I assume many people know me already, sometimes it's hard to get to know everyone individually but if you want to ask something just let me know, I won't bite!

I think I'm suited for the job, I was already 3 times a main admin on other forums, Star Wars clans too actually and well I like to be responsible for the forums, I like it to be here and it would be a shame if something would happen to the site for some reason. It's too bad Dark left but we have to move on and he will come back.

The main reason I came here is because first of all Gozitan brought me here and I stayed because I missed the old time of ES and chatting on Xat, ... so all of you actually gave me that old feeling back wich I love!

So the first thing I would do is filter the forums, some topics just don't belong in the forums or in some specific areas so either way I would replace them in the right section or just throw them in the Forum Graveyard? (Below all the sections)

With filtering I don't just mean the topics alone, certain posts who are inappropriate or with other bad content should be deleted or atleast edited followed by a warning to the writer of the post, same for spam messages wich should be deleted (unless it's allowed in a certain topic).

^What I said here are actually jobs wich the Mods/Admins should do and this is something that doesn't always happen. As for now there is no difference between an Admin and a Mod, they  are actually the same rank but just with another name for "prestige" if I can call it that way.
The powers of these ranks should be adjusted and atleast make a difference between the ranks that make it worth working your way up to the top.

Another suggestion I'd like to make is maybe the change of ranks of some people, some members have a certain rank while they are already too long inactive or who doesn't do his/her job right.
This is just a suggestion so I would like to ask you all what you think of this. Also not to forget these changes would be happening in company of Dan.

Communication is important, what should we do without it?

If there would be a suggestion for the site or anything else I would consider it and ask other people what they think of it, not just wait until there is a response of the crowd on a certain topic. If something of the site would be changed it can always be fixed so if nobody is happy it's no problem at all, there is a solution for everything.

As for this I'd like to say that there is no reason to fight overhere, we all came here for  some reason, I'm here for the contact with all of you, others may be here for games, fun, ... there are plenty of reasons to be here so if there is a discussion you should either talk about it or leave it behind you. I'm not saying there are no other solutions but these are just my thoughts.

I may not be the smartest one here but I would do whatever I can to make this place a home for everyone.. I also want to thank Dan to nominate me, Red for changing the sections and for fixing the powers. And also another big thanks to everyone here on the site wich make me feel good and all that kind of stuff you know. ;3

Thank you for reading.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ dis guy put some effort into this

note if you do not have your speeches posted within 48 hours you will be disqualified
Back to top Go down
Tenza
GFX artist
GFX artist
Tenza

Male Join date : 2013-09-22
Star Points : 5171

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:10 am

tl;dr Gozitan gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:18 am

first off voting didnt start yet, SECOND this is NOT a popularity or friendship contest, you will vote based on the speeches and ideas of each nominee
Back to top Go down
vader88
vader88

Star Points : 3777

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 am

runner seems nice
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21541

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:19 pm

I'll post mine tonight. I suck at making speeches...
Back to top Go down
User_187
Forever Banned
Forever Banned
User_187

Star Points : -6465

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Tenza wrote:
tl;dr Gozitan gets my vote.

You don't deserve to vote and your vote shouldn't be taken into consideration if you can't even read a speech.

Goz didn't even post his, Noob.

Back to top Go down
Tenza
GFX artist
GFX artist
Tenza

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Euhm, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who votes for whoever I want, I will not base my vote on a mere speech just so you can get votes, I base it on who I regularly speak with, someone who is mature, and also a cool guy in general, I barely talk with sven because I barely see him, not to mention he lives in the same timezone as I do.

I don't have anything against sven, but my vote goes for Goz, because:
- he's mature.
- he's funny
- he knows his shit.
- cool guy.

Fuck when someone says he/she has plans.
Actions speak louder than words. as far as I know/think he's admin and he should be able to move threads without being a main one, and if that isn't the case, the whole ranking system is fucked up.

btw Rokkuman, I've read partially through his 'speech', but it was repetitive and got boring quite fast.
Stop trying to interfere with everything and everyone.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:15 pm

All speeches are boring, River. Lol nobody can make a good speech. Believe me, my speech is going to be horrible.

I kinda agree with River. A good speech by a nominee could be a speech thats a big load of crap. I am not into politics, I don't plan to get involved in politics cause I think the US government is corrupted. But I heard that President Obama lied in some speeches that got him into Presidency.

I wouldn't judge a persons leadership over a speech. But ill still post mine. If you thought Runner's speech was bad, (I thought it was fine) wait till you see mine.

I will post my speech in a little while.

Back to top Go down
[FGN]General12912
Veteran
Veteran

Male Join date : 2012-05-14
Star Points : 4579

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:34 pm

dan, may we post questions we want the nominees to answer?
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:14 pm

sure general, and jason you should not have just thrown in your vote like that, if u were keeping up with how we are doing this u wud have known there is no voting yet

also

- he's mature.
- he's funny
- he knows his shit.
- cool guy.

none of these mean someone is a good leader, you shud have better reasons then this to vote for someone
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:49 pm

^ Except for the matureness, those aren't leader qualities.

I'm still working on mine. I started a few hours ago and can't seem to post anything good. I'll instead post mine tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

Male Join date : 2012-05-12
Star Points : 8172

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:26 am

[PwN]LeaderDandino wrote:
sure general, and jason you should not have just thrown in your vote like that, if u were keeping up with how we are doing this u wud have known there is no voting yet

also

- he's mature.
- he's funny
- he knows his shit.
- cool guy.

none of these mean someone is a good leader, you shud have better reasons then this to vote for someone

You don't think a leader needs those?
Back to top Go down
User_187
Forever Banned
Forever Banned
User_187

Star Points : -6465

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:36 am

Well, runner has my vote. Everyone else is too caught up in fighting rather than trying their best to become "main admin"

I vote for Runner.
Back to top Go down
Tenza
GFX artist
GFX artist
Tenza

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:00 am

red2958 wrote:

I'm still working on mine. I started a few hours ago and can't seem to post anything good. I'll instead post mine tomorrow.
Oh sorry mom, please tell me what your reasons should be to vote for someone.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:09 am

Tenza wrote:
red2958 wrote:

Oh sorry mom, please tell me what your reasons should be to vote for someone.

quit the shit jason.

Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 am

It's definitely not your reasons, my loving daughter.

I knew this was going to happen... This is why I suggested to let the nominees post their speeches and then lock this topic and let the members pm you their votes.

Last edited by red2958 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenza
GFX artist
GFX artist
Tenza

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:38 am

red2958 wrote:
It's definitely not your reasons, my loving daughter.

I knew this was going to happen... This is why I suggested to let the nominees post their speeches and then lock this topic and let the members pm you their votes.

Then why don't you tell some.
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

Male Join date : 2012-05-12
Star Points : 8172

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:41 am

While you ladies (jk), continue fighting, il post my speech.

So im really terrible at making speeches, so if i go off-track, bare with me lol.

First of all, i have about 4-5 years experience of "leadership", i led [Kiwi] for about 2 years on my own and GN for another 2-3 years (Probably 2), alongside Runner and Fitzy. I have also had alot of other roles in different clans; such as a Mod at an old clan called UDH (not UPH, but UDH). At that time it was impossible to get a mod over there as it was srsly strict. I was also a Mod in [GOD] for a bit, mainly a xat mod. And there were plenty other clans where i was a mod/admin but i cba to name them all.

Anyway, IF i get the Head admin rank, there will be changes that some may not like and some may love, example:

The ranks will be totally re-done, some might get de-ranked and some might keep or possibly get a higher rank. The chances are people who are active will either keep their rank or get a higher one, the unactive ones will be deranked without hesitation. (Of course, if dan agrees to this idea.)

There will be changes to "powers" that admins and mods get. Mods will be able to lock topics in general or in specific sections, we'l discuss that later. They will also be allowed to warn a person if he or she is starting fights and arguments. If this rule is actually already in the "rank", then it hasn't been properly inforced.

Admins will get ban powers, but only for max 2-5 days (this will be discussed if dan agrees to this rule), BUT they may not ban without a permission of Head Admin/Leader, again this will be discussed later.

Prestige rank/s:

VIP: Personally, i consider this a more important rank than mods and admins, as it shows your someone important and respected

GFX Artist: Another important prestige rank, mainly because GFX is NOT easy and takes time to perfect and master.

I have a general policy where i would ask the "people", in that case the clan, about their opinions on specific things and what changes they want.

I will also ask advice from specific people, mainly Runnerke, Jason, Jyn, Dan and Elite.

I also had an idea of making a new rank for "Veteran" members, people from the start of PwN or in this case, before, it was HACK.

I don't really know what else to say, but to sum things up:

- I will make sure the ranks are modified and better.
- People will be deranked (mainly unactive people) and people who arean't worthy. And SOME promotions. Again, this will be discussed with dan and its his final "order" or "call"
- Xat ranks might also be re-done, probably not tho as it is pretty organized.
- The clan will be involved in some decisions, more than before. (such as ranks and such)
- Mods and admins will actually have a proper job, not as a prestige rank, unlike the leader/s, who have the most pressure decisions.
- And more.

Thx for reading and thanks to jyn and beta for nominating me :)
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 pm

I got 11 sentences so far...
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6304

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:17 pm

"Too long I won't read, I vote for Kaiser." Jk lol
Jason I have nothing against you but was it really necessary? I mean it's just a 'nomination speed', no need to vote yet until everyone has made their speech, either way if you like it or not you the people who are nominated will post their speech, it's your choice to vote whoever you want based on what reason you have in mind.

As for Gozi nice speech, just remember I'd ask you anything at first, you know that :3

And thanks already to Rokkuman!

Don't worry Red you can do it.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:54 pm

You know what I don't understand? This topic has about 150 views yet we only have like 10-20 posts in this topic.

People are to shy to post their opinion. I hope your getting these pms Dandino. I should be done with my speech in a hour.

Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:24 pm

voting has not started untill i post a topic saying that it has and who the options are and how to vote, dont even think about votes yet
Back to top Go down
Badman76
Badman76

Male Join date : 2014-02-01
Star Points : 4037
Location : Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space...

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:02 pm

red2958 wrote:
I should be done with my speech in a hour.

This speech better be good dude ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Nominations for Main Admin   Final Nominations for Main Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Nominations for Main Admin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online :: General Forums :: News-
Jump to: