Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out

Go down 
+4
thedarkknightrises
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Gozitan
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

Male Join date : 2013-11-10
Star Points : 4397

I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Empty
PostSubject: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:57 pm

As most people know i became a youtuber and i need a staff to edit videos and help with livestreams i would like if some people hel out
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

Male Join date : 2012-05-12
Star Points : 8184

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:00 am

And you are? :c
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26826

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:03 am

For live streaming, I recomend Twitch.tv . You can upload past broadcasts to YT from it. Also, if u are a new youtuber, do not try becoming a pro right away. I myself edit my videos when I want to. Try doing it yourself first.
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:36 am

can u show me how to edit cause i dont know how
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:01 am

Use Sony Vegas and After Effects
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:45 am

Or, instead of Vegas, use (its worse but free) Windows Live Movie Maker.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

Star Points : 16399

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:47 am

we will not help you unless you display our link on your youtube account on each video and on your channel page.
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 pm

^ Lmao..

People will help anyhow, this isn't a dictatorship.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21553

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:35 pm

When he asks hack for help, there has to be something in return.

I agree with Dark, advertise out site and we will help you. Idk much about editing videos. Ik a little cause I'm taking a class on how to edit videos with movie maker or something.
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:17 pm

...And apparently Freedom of Speech exists.
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:49 pm

ok deal guys i will advirtise HACK for new members
Back to top Go down
BunnyEliteDemon

Male Join date : 2013-08-23
Star Points : 4050

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Becoming a youtuber*

Give and take relationship here. You want to take help you're going to have to give it.

@dark this site doesn't need advertising. There is nothing people want here, the only people here all shared the same common interest. PSP.

I'm sure this guys channel isn't even above 1k subs.

Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:19 pm

This is also a starwars site. Iv gotten a few people to join here cause its starwars. We are also going to become a ps4 gaming in the future. We will play games like destiny, watchdogs, swbf3, maybe battlefield 4 and cod ghosts.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

Star Points : 16399

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:39 pm

๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖♥ wrote:
...And apparently Freedom of Speech exists.
yes, yes it does.

But i don't allow any person with a pair of balls to advertise their channel on this site and expect nothing in return. IF you found him outside of hack clan, so be it, go help.

Seeing as you found him THROUGH hack clan, you need my permission to do it. thats how it works on here. always has, always will. i'm just tougher with the rules these days cus i'm too busy.
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:07 pm

So do we got a deal with helping with videos i will advirtise the site if i can get help from people
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:13 pm

What do you need help with? Don't advertise the hackclan.net link. It's unreliable. Just stay with the original xfgn.forumotion.com link.
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Get on skype and we will talk about it
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Can't atm. I might tomorrow if I have the time.
Back to top Go down
[PwN]XxUltimateHeroxX

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:22 pm

ok i hope i can in 2nd at school
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488037

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:47 pm

hmm, whatevr
Back to top Go down
ChRiSGaMeR
Veteran
Veteran
ChRiSGaMeR

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 6708

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:16 pm

get sony vegas pro 11 or window movie maker which comes with ur pc if u have windows 7
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:34 pm

ChRiSGaMeR wrote:
get sony vegas pro 11 or window movie maker which comes with ur pc if u have windows 7
It does NOT come with all W7 PC's.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:04 pm

[HACK]XxUltimateHeroxX wrote:
As most people know i became a youtuber and i need a staff to edit videos and help with livestreams i would like if some people hel out
Well I can help add me on Skype > policemata1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out   I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am a youtuber now and i need a staff to help out
Page 1 of 1