Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print

Go down 
+4
QueenJessie
Gozitan
red2958
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488025

COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Empty
PostSubject: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21541

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Call of Duty: Ghosts sucks. If you want a decent ffs, get Battlefield 3 for current gen consoles or Battlefield 4 for next gen consoles.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:48 pm

lol havent played it yet
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

Male Join date : 2012-05-12
Star Points : 8172

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:14 pm

..You expect me to think that im going to believe in 2 people who have an elephant intro and scream at every intro?. Please, show me a descent video with actual facts, Not die hard gta fans.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:33 pm

We never said cod wasn't popular. I'll admit, cod ghosts is way more popular then battlefield. But I don't believe ghosts sold more then gta5.
Back to top Go down
QueenJessie
V.I.P
V.I.P
QueenJessie

Female Join date : 2013-05-10
Star Points : 6146

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Can't give my opinion on it til I play it .-. But...COD is the shit (;
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:10 pm

The only cod I like is mw2 and waw. Including the originals. Nothing beats the original cods.
Back to top Go down
[FGN]ClanAdminCaleb

Male Join date : 2013-03-25
Star Points : 8160

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Naa bo2 ballista, kap40, c4 , flak jakcket, fast hands, extended mag, ballistics cpu , Etc xD
Back to top Go down
BunnyEliteDemon

Male Join date : 2013-08-23
Star Points : 4038

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:01 am

COD in general is shit.

Let's see, map packs that are reskins from old games that they make you pay for. The spawn system is terrible. Bout' time COD implements spawn protection(from guns). The ridiculous OP weapons. They need to balance more weapons. I don't like using the same weapon 1001 games in a row because it's the only good weapon there is.

Death streaks + invincibility frames. That moment when they're falling into final stand and you cant kill them but they can kill you. Over powered dead mans hand. Support killstreaks.. I'm not even getting into Ghosts yet.

Ghosts is not your typical COD game. The maps are designed more like "battlefield" maps. They're bumpy, more terrain more camping spots. The god awful lag on PC, server side and frame per second. The fact you die almost instantly making it impossible to get KEM strike without camping. Rushers literally can't rush anymore.

Beats the hell out of me why people still buy the game and continually lie to themselves saying it's a good game.

My opinion only so don't get all butt hurt, COD4 and Black Ops 2 are the two best COD games there is.

On the subject of COD,

Anyone here have COD4 for PC? Maybe we can play a tournament, SND. I can link to a cracked easy install version :). I wouldn't mind playing COD4 with a few people from here.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

Star Points : 16387

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:35 am

ghosts is good as a game. it has good, neat features. just because you are a battlefield fan doesn't make a difference. As a game, its really good.

Just because you can't do what you can in battlefield doesn't matter. In COD, you can do different things to battlefield.

Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:38 am

how could it sell 1 billion as well?? There aren't 1 billion Xboxes and PS3s that have been sold???
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26814

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:24 am

lol
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:03 am

I never said I wasn't a cod fan. I just said I like battlefield more then cod. But I'm not wasting my money on ghosts, which is probably exactly like the other cods but has better graphics.

Are the maps really bigger? Does it has that really annoying cod cycle: spawn, shoot, die every 10 seconds? If it doesn't, I may consider getting that game. But I'm definitely going to sell bo2 soon. I never play it ever since I got bf3.
Back to top Go down
BunnyEliteDemon

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:34 pm

thedarkknightrises wrote:
how could it sell 1 billion as well?? There aren't 1 billion Xboxes and PS3s that have been sold???

Pretty sure they count PC in there as well.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:19 pm

^yea but few people can buy a super gaming pc to play modern games in the first place. More people play modern games on consoles then they do on pcs.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26814

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:26 pm

^
Back to top Go down
BunnyEliteDemon

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:42 pm

[HACK]red wrote:
^yea but few people can buy a super gaming pc to play modern games in the first place. More people play modern games on consoles then they do on pcs.
You'd be surprised at how many people have well enough computers to shell out the shit needed to play COD ghosts.

A lot more than a "Few". Go see how many people are playing COD Ghosts on PC or any high end game for that matter.

Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm

PC has the lowest gaming trade either way. its less of an experience as its not dedicated and most people prefer a controller. Sure, you can connect controllers, but its never the same.

Some people like to have options. the majority just wanna keep it simple, like myself.

Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:45 pm

[HACK]red wrote:
I never said I wasn't a cod fan. I just said I like battlefield more then cod. But I'm not wasting my money on ghosts, which is probably exactly like the other cods but has better graphics.

Are the maps really bigger? Does it has that really annoying cod cycle: spawn, shoot, die every 10 seconds? If it doesn't, I may consider getting that game. But I'm definitely going to sell bo2 soon. I never play it ever since I got bf3.
Ghosts is good for different reasons. COD always has the best storylines in single player campaign. The maps are large, graphics are good. Characters are good, storyline is good. You can gun battle in space and other sort-of exotic locations. And you can have your own dog which you can control and do things with. The COD cycle isn't so much the fault of the people who make it.

They wanted to make a realistic, fast paced gun battle for online. They made it, the problem is that some people do end up getting carried away and thats the way the cod cycle works. its not a gameplay issue or something, its just the way the people play the game.

But, single player is enough to entice with ghosts.

Battlefield have never got a single player right ever. (idk about bf4 tho)

But, their online is good and the environmental destruction elements are neat.

Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:41 pm

^good. I'll look more into it and see if I like it. If I like it, then I'll get it for the ps4 when I get one.

Top 3 games I want for the ps4 first:
1. DICE's Star Wars Battlefront
2. Battlefield 4
3. Destiny
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:00 pm

lmfao goz, i lost hope in you, machinima is a trustworthy gaming site and its very popular, they are not gonna post some shit like that if it wasnt true, tons of ppl cud easily disprove it, and their credibility would diminish, stop being but hurt that i proved u wong and accept i was right ;D
Back to top Go down
BunnyEliteDemon

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:09 am

thedarkknightrises wrote:
[HACK]red wrote:

Ghosts is good for different reasons. COD always has the best storylines in single player campaign. The maps are large, graphics are good. Characters are good, storyline is good. You can gun battle in space and other sort-of exotic locations. And you can have your own dog which you can control and do things with. The COD cycle isn't so much the fault of the people who make it.

They wanted to make a realistic, fast paced gun battle for online. They made it, the problem is that some people do end up getting carried away and thats the way the cod cycle works. its not a gameplay issue or something, its just the way the people play the game.

But, single player is enough to entice with ghosts.

Battlefield have never got a single player right ever. (idk about bf4 tho)

But, their online is good and the environmental destruction elements are neat.

It is a game play issue. People who play COD expect the same thing pretty much which ever "version" of the game is released. Whether it's treyarch or infinityward they have certain expectations to what it's gonna be like. Take all that away and it's a game play issue. The fact that Ghost strays so far away from the COD scene is ridiculous. The way you have to play is retardedly stupid. I bought a COD game didn't expect it to play like a Battlefield game.

Let's be honest here, 90% of people who bought COD don't even look at the campaign.

Play Battlefield 1942/1943 then play the newer ones and realize how bad they fucked up. Newer shit is garbage. They add so much shit without fixing the problems at hand.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print   COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD ghost did not sell 1 billion, read the small print
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online :: General Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: