Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox

Go down 
+9
The Godzilla King
red2958
[HACK]OpTicNightmare
[SWES]gnmmarechal
RunnerS3VEN
Gozitan
thedarkknightrises
[PwN]cuz_ima_dragon
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
13 posters
AuthorMessage
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 5050

Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Empty
PostSubject: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Cuz_ima_dragon is always fighting on cbox I gave him 1 warning an he starts fighting with me on the cbox so I deleted those messages. Then he gets pussed and i tried to ban him for 1 day and it says could not apply ban as it will affect you.. So what I am trying to say is I am usless under the same ip as him.. Admins or moderators etc watch out for him when he is on the cbox because I am so tired of him getting Introble and making me go down with him..
Back to top Go down
[PwN]cuz_ima_dragon

Male Join date : 2013-06-25
Star Points : 4029

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:04 am

Fuck u I got intrable once and u gave me a warning cursing at u irl witch is fucked up
Back to top Go down
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:17 am

[HACK]cuz_ima_dragon wrote:
Fuck u I got intrable once and u gave me a warning cursing at u irl witch is fucked up
hahahahahaha how many times do I have to say I have the pic also clearly I remember you telling me how dark was hoist to ban you again and also I gave you a warning because of you and Emma fighting. May I have to read you the rules of the cbox. Because clearly you do not understand them. (:
Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

Star Points : 16400

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:37 am

get your proof and i'll back up any bans you make.
Back to top Go down
Gozitan
Gozitan

Male Join date : 2012-05-12
Star Points : 8185

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:51 am

Never delete evidence. Rule number one as a mod/admin.
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6317

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am

Wait wait wait... Are you guys for real?! Come one..
So you two are brothers and you're fighting here instead of beating the shit of out each other?

Nah but seriously, what kind of behaviour is this? Talk as grown up people to each other.. Even though you're brothers it's possible!
(Same post for an almost same topic)
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26827

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:49 pm

RunnerS3VEN wrote:
Wait wait wait... Are you guys for real?! Come one..
So you two are brothers and you're fighting here instead of beating the shit of out each other?

Nah but seriously, what kind of behaviour is this? Talk as grown up people to each other.. Even though you're brothers it's possible!
(Same post for an almost same topic)
XD
Back to top Go down
[HACK]OpTicNightmare
[HACK]OpTicNightmare

Star Points : 4419

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:17 pm

i agree with runner, shit if my brother joined the site i'd resolve my problems by beating the living hell out of eachother and not bring it here.

Want my advice? Sit down with each other and talk your problems out, if that doesn't work, well then i guess that's when the fists start flying.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21554

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Post a picture of you and your brother here just so we know your "brother" exsists.
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13275

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:44 pm

[HACK]red wrote:
Post a picture of you and your brother here just so we know your "brother" exsists.
Agreed. I know a lot of people who's "brothers" are just himself/herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 pm

I think I skyped with this person before. Dragon is Elijah right? or Pro?

I think I heard his brother in the back ground once and the last time we skyped, I heard someone's voice say "shut up" or something because he wanted to sleep.

I'm unsure but that is all I remember.
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21554

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:37 pm

Ok. Well it's stupid to fight on the site when you can easily access your brother. Settle this face to face and don't bring this stupid drama bullshit here. No offence.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18435

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:49 am

i have skyped with pro and dragon ( elijah and greg)

before
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:26 pm

[HACK]LeaderDandino. wrote:
i have skyped with pro and dragon ( elijah and greg)

before
And you're sure one was not just the other's friend or just one with a different voice?
Back to top Go down
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Wow you guys don't actually believe us my brother is not a fake you fucking moron and yes that was me that said shut up because yes I wa trying to sleep and ask Dan he knows my brother like wt you really think we are that fucking stupid to make up a thing like this we actually har a brain. Like Hello???!!???!?!!??! I am not like a fucking rock I wouldent do something as stupid as that. So gtfo.
Back to top Go down
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro
[FGN]cuz_ima_pro

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:13 pm

You want a picture I can't upload it because i am on my iPod but you want to see a pic follow me on instagram Greg_alfeo
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:36 am

You may not be stupid but you were stupid enough to start to insult our members + double post
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:20 am

[HACK]cuz_ima_pro wrote:
Wow you guys don't actually believe us my brother is not a fake you fucking moron and yes that was me that said shut up because yes I wa trying to sleep and ask Dan he knows my brother like wt you really think we are that fucking stupid to make up a thing like this we actually har a brain. Like Hello???!!???!?!!??! I am not like a fucking rock I wouldent do something as stupid as that. So gtfo.
Do you understand the idea of "making sure its true because it could be a lie"? No offense intended.
Back to top Go down
[FGN]ClanAdminCaleb

Male Join date : 2013-03-25
Star Points : 8173

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:51 pm

[HACK]cuz_ima_pro wrote:
He he but your "rock" is about to get kicked da hell out, *trlololol*
Back to top Go down
Drake

Male Join date : 2013-07-09
Star Points : 6820

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:24 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:00 pm

You go Caleb! :p Normally I really don't want members to get banned or kicked or be hated or whatever but they just start to get on my nerves right now, I think we had enough patience with these two, it's still up to Dan and Dark to decide what will happen..
Back to top Go down
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:17 am

Exactly deal with your problems off this clan
Back to top Go down
thedarkknightrises
Administrator
Administrator

Star Points : 16400

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:34 am

well, at least if its gonna come onto this clan, lemme handle it cus i can kick ass with this kinda thing, lol.

Anyways, i just wanna hear from pro and dragon from now on, so i can bury these topics for good cus i've had enough. so everyone else, piss off.

@pro and dragon, look, neither of you have any proof, so stop taking chunks out of each other, let it go and come to me when you have some so rule breakers get punished. Its that simple. So, stop fighting, both of you are welcome here and if you still have differences, discuss them now cus now is the time for a resolution to this.
Back to top Go down
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:38 am

Ok boss
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6946

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Mkay then-Darks got this. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox   Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuz_ima_dragon getting Introble on cbox
Page 1 of 1