Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest

Go down 
+8
FgN-NizZy
~Zoey
RunnerS3VEN
ChRiSGaMeR
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
thedarkknight
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
red2958
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

do you still play swbes?
yes
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest I_vote_lcap40%Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
no
Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest I_vote_lcap60%Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2013-03-29
Star Points : 21531

Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:51 pm

ok, i never play cause i broke my es game. if i did have the game, i probably would have retired by now cause the game is dead. yes i said it. sadly, swbes is dead.
nobody is as active as they used to be cause nobody plays es no more. im sure if we have a new official clan game, until the new swbf comes out, hack clan will become more active.

@everyone, we are going to decide what our new clan game should be, dont worry, you guys will have some input on what it should be too. As for now, do good in school and come on back here on the weekends. please.

Last edited by [HACK]red on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 pm

i think dan will want to keep es since hes coded so much for it
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Well, if we continue to play es, a dead game that nobody in this clan plays no more, sadly, We Will DIE. I know dandino would much rather give up es then then to let hack clan die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Well I'm a survivor on ES, I still play and will continue to play and advertise with or without any one to help me. I'm planning on playing the game till it is COMPLETLY DEAD meaning there is 0 gamers playing. So to me ES is NOT dead.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 2147488015

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:50 am

es is not fucking dead, and comming from a guy who is never on and never SEES how many people play the game : shut the fuck up. i HATE HATE HATE, when people who dont play the game say it is dead.

there are at least 5-6 player hosted servers on es whenever i go on, and there are ENOUGH players that play the game that 80% of the people online i meet i DO NOT recognise their names.
so stop ASSUMING SHIT that you have NO IDEA ABOUT
OK?!?!?

many hack member still play this game, and i will continue playing it until i can not find anyone to play with!
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Star Points : 212044

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:06 am

*dying then :P
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18412

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:16 pm

dying yes. NOT DEAD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:26 pm

[HACK]LeaderDandino wrote:
es is not fucking dead, and comming from a guy who is never on and never SEES how many people play the game : shut the fuck up. i HATE HATE HATE, when people who dont play the game say it is dead.

there are at least 5-6 player hosted servers on es whenever i go on, and there are ENOUGH players that play the game that 80% of the people online i meet i DO NOT recognise their names.
OK?!?!?

many hack member still play this game, and i will continue playing it until i can not find anyone to play with!
holy shit theres the obvious trigger to a madmin lol! 

Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:51 pm

ikr :P  es my baby
Back to top Go down
ChRiSGaMeR
Veteran
Veteran
ChRiSGaMeR

Male Join date : 2013-06-18
Star Points : 6686

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:33 pm

nope i dont play swbes anymore, got more interested in xbox360
Back to top Go down
red2958
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:40 pm

ok, sure. lets keep playing es and see how active we are in 3-5 months.

im just trying to get this clan more active. But seeing how you guys dont agree with me, seeing how you dont trust me worth shit, dont get mad when i start a bitchfit saying we should have moved after people become inactive cause of them getting bored of playing es. dont get me wrong, i love es. but im not good at hacking and nobody playes legit anymore.
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6294

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Guys I'll mention this first: it's only MY OPNINION

I agree with Red, not the fact that ES is dead (I already talked about it in that ESP topic)

But about the site, ES may not be dead yet but I'm not sure if it would give that much new members, since there are new game coming out people start to change games and such..
I myself love ES with all my heart! :3 but since things got changed (as I mentioned before) I don't really like it anymore + my sucky internets laggs all the time..
Back to top Go down
~Zoey
V.I.P
V.I.P
~Zoey

Female Join date : 2013-07-29
Star Points : 4924

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:49 pm

We can still play es AND other games. We dont have to quit es. I love es and no, es is not dead. There's tons of people playing it.
Back to top Go down
FgN-NizZy
Veteran
Veteran
FgN-NizZy

Star Points : 4260

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Havn't in years :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Gr33n-F1r3[HACK] wrote:
Well I'm a survivor on ES, I still play and will continue to play and advertise with or without any one to help me. I'm planning on playing the game till it is COMPLETLY DEAD meaning there is 0 gamers playing. So to me ES is NOT dead.
[HACK]LeaderDandino wrote:

OK?!?!?

We are BOSS weather anyone here likes it or not Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest 2365897169
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

Male Join date : 2013-04-20
Star Points : 13252

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:02 pm

[HACK]red wrote:
ok, sure. lets keep playing es and see how active we are in 3-5 months.

im just trying to get this clan more active. But seeing how you guys dont agree with me, seeing how you dont trust me worth shit, dont get mad when i start a bitchfit saying we should have moved after people become inactive cause of them getting bored of playing es. dont get me wrong, i love es. but im not good at hacking and nobody playes legit anymore.
I completely agree. We had fun with ES but it is time to move to another game. Reason I'm not active here anymore is because ES is dying. And it is only on PSP and DS. I think we should move on, but then again, what game? 2 years from now is the Battlefront reboot release. And for some reason, I only play Star Wars.

I can't and won't say ES is dead, but I know it is dying. I play Battlefront 2(Even older xD) and it STILL has many more players than ES and RS. And Battlefront has more players, even when multiplayer went down. People use Tunngle and as of now there are Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Star%20Wars%20Battlefrontplayers on Tunngle. I think reason why is because it is more realistic and overall, better and more fun to play.

Well anyway, don't get mad at me for saying
1.ES is dying
2.We should move on
3.I play older games
4.Saying BF2 and BF1 are better than ES and RS
5.Only playing Star Wars
6.My long post xD
7.Anything else

I am just being honest.

Feel free to say anything about what I just said.

P.S. Anyone know who has big floppy ears and is clumsy? xD
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:05 pm

we will not take es off of our main game BUT we can add another game so we have 2 main games
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:07 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ES GOES FOREVER!

jk jk

Sounds alright depending on the game(no Kinect Star Wars please. xD)

EDIT: I plan on finding my PSP so I can try playing again.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:54 am

agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:20 am

I´m just guessing swbf III will be eipc enough to bring in a lot more peole
Back to top Go down
RunnerS3VEN
V.I.P
V.I.P
RunnerS3VEN

Male Join date : 2013-07-30
Star Points : 6294

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:21 pm

But until then..
Back to top Go down
The Godzilla King
Administrator
Administrator
The Godzilla King

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:20 pm

I play BF2 and BF1. And any other Star Wars game. I can't find my PSP. :( :( :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:54 pm

^That sucks man.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:26 pm

try your hardest to find it o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Yeah ikr, I hate loosing things and you search EVERY WHERE but you feel like an idiot cuz it's like in the most obvious place lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest   Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you guys still play SWBES? be honest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next